Accurate Information About Autoflowering Plants

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
geori

geori

This is when keeping notes come into play. If u knew your tap ph then u could adjust while waiting for the calibration solution.

Hope this helped guys gd luck

When I used the digital ph meter last grow, the well water measured about 7 .. I don't recall the exact reading but it was a-ok. Although I had to use the drops this time, at least there was some validation that the ph is at least in the ball park.

Will be interesting to watch these and see if they really take off after adding the Big Grow today. Hopefully we will find that that the yellowing was not ph, but needed nutes.

fryhigh

fryhigh

Might any of you be able to tell me what this maybe?
IMG 20151126 WA0000

Minion

Minion

@SwizzDaBeast I'll do that. Worst case earliest it can come down is gonna be after the flush as I fed it boost a couple days ago so. Fingers crossed it comes out ok in the end. My amnesia was mighty fine, defo recommend dinafem to anyone out there. :)

S

Seraphim19

Might any of you be able to tell me what this maybe? View attachment 551732
check the underside of the leaves with a scope or magnifying glass, it looks like you have insect bites on the leaf.
At first glance it looked like cal mag deficiency but the plant is too young for that to be the problem so I now think it is either bugs or if you foliar feed it may be the water droplets on the leaf acted like ma magnifying glass and but=rnt the leaf but I am leaning more towards bugs as the cause of the problem

geori

geori

Am concerned when I compare this current blackberry grow, and my last blackberry grow at the same 30 day mark...

Have I screwed this new grow up somehow ??

Last Grow at 30 day mark

Grow2

This Current Blackberry Grow At The Same 30 Days.

Grow

str8smokn

str8smokn

Um yes, not to be harsh but pic to pic I would say yes.
Is that recycled soil,or new soil? How often are you watering,are doing the same feedings that you did last grow?
STR8

fryhigh

fryhigh

check the underside of the leaves with a scope or magnifying glass, it looks like you have insect bites on the leaf.
At first glance it looked like cal mag deficiency but the plant is too young for that to be the problem so I now think it is either bugs or if you foliar feed it may be the water droplets on the leaf acted like ma magnifying glass and but=rnt the leaf but I am leaning more towards bugs as the cause of the problem
well now I am worried as I'd be told it probably is cal mag deficiency I don't foliar feed but I have maybe got a little water on the leaves by accident while feeding I don't actually have a magnifying glass atm and it might take a couple days to get one really not sure what to do thanks for you in site though much appreciated.

str8smokn

str8smokn

@fryhigh ,don't sweat it just yet. I have four different Autos going right now and that's on maybe two out of four. Just on the bottom leafs though. Give me a bit and I will get a pic for you. Did it just show up?
so by me like splashing maybe a lil water on the leaves could be the cause? I hope so! haha. yeah it's the only one out of the four

Yes.. It's the same as what Seraphim was talking about. It's just a burn from splash and then the light probably .
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

@fryhigh let me finish making my Deviled Eggs and I will go get some pics for you.
STR8

fryhigh

fryhigh

@fryhigh ,don't sweat it just yet. I have four different Autos going right now and that's on maybe two out of four. Just on the bottom leafs though. Give me a bit and I will get a pic for you. Did it just show up?

Yes.. It's the same as what Seraphim was talking about. It's just a burn from splash and then the light probably .
STR8
I'm trying not too just with it being first grow everything worries me haha! yeah kinda I mean it's been there a few days and is only also that bottom leaf it's not anywhere else I left it as a friend said its probs cal mag deficiency so I thought leave it few days n if so buy what I need but I've read all the way through this post n thought I'd be better with another opinion with guys as wise as yourselves! so in your opinion you'd say a splash over bugs? tbh the bugs is what's worrying me.

str8smokn

str8smokn

If it was bugs,I think it would be on more then one leaf/and plant.
Ca/mg would show its self in more then one spot also, I would think..
I'm almost done I will get a pic of mine..

Hey @Seraphim19 does the Treacle grow kind of light in color or am I under feeding her with nitrogen? She's kind of lime green in color while everyone else is darker in color.
Pic in a minute.
STR8

geori

geori

Um yes, not to be harsh but pic to pic I would say yes.
Is that recycled soil,or new soil? How often are you watering,are doing the same feedings that you did last grow?
STR8

Ya think I screwed em up too then ?

Gosh darn it.. Think will just pull all these bull shit plants and start again from scratch... Will try one more grow and if it does not turn out, I am done... Really disappointed.... :(

Yes, new soil. Watering every 4 days. Last grow with the cfl's the only thing I ever added was liquid bloom for flowering.

fryhigh

fryhigh

If it was bugs,I think it would be on more then one leaf/and plant.
Ca/mg would show its self in more then one spot also, I would think..
I'm almost done I will get a pic of mine..

Hey @Seraphim19 does the Treacle grow kind of light in color or am I under feeding her with nitrogen? She's kind of lime green in color while everyone else is darker in color.
Pic in a minute.
STR8
that kinda calms the worries haha thanks though man really appreciate it!

Top Bottom