Accurate Information About Autoflowering Plants

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seraphim19

If it was bugs,I think it would be on more then one leaf/and plant.
Ca/mg would show its self in more then one spot also, I would think..
I'm almost done I will get a pic of mine..

Hey @Seraphim19 does the Treacle grow kind of light in color or am I under feeding her with nitrogen? She's kind of lime green in color while everyone else is darker in color.
Pic in a minute.
STR8
no she should be nice and dark, hit her with a bit more N and see if she darkens up for you

SwizzDaBeast

SwizzDaBeast

Hey guys, question to all that have the marks on leaves...are u guys using FFOF soil?. Since we all have these marks maybe its not thrips. Or maybe they came in the soil.
O and happy thanksgiving to all who celebrate it

fryhigh

fryhigh

Hey guys, question to all that have the marks on leaves...are u guys using FFOF soil?. Since we all have these marks maybe its not thrips. Or maybe they came in the soil.
O and happy thanksgiving to all who celebrate it
I'm using plant majic supreme mate.

SwizzDaBeast

SwizzDaBeast

Ok so not the soil, i sprayed with azamax 2 days ago and havent noticed any new lraf damage, but while reading about them many post suggest putting a small layer of sand on the soil. Supposedly its like glass to them and they will cut themselves up trying to come out of the soil. On the other hand i have also resd they will eat at your roots.

I will post a few pics pf my lst plant that had the problem 2 days after i sprayed...gimme a sec

fryhigh

fryhigh

Ok so not the soil, i sprayed with azamax 2 days ago and havent noticed any new lraf damage, but while reading about them many post suggest putting a small layer of sand on the soil. Supposedly its like glass to them and they will cut themselves up trying to come out of the soil. On the other hand i have also resd they will eat at your roots.

I will post a few pics pf my lst plant that had the problem 2 days after i sprayed...gimme a sec
from what str8 said I'm no convinced it's definitely bugs with it only being one leaf and one plant aswell I'm gunna have to get magnifying glass over next couple days n keep an eye on it.

str8smokn

str8smokn

So here's my pic , but it's old damage now..
and I am in FFOF soil, new and recycled soil, but it's not on all of my plants so I don't think it's soil .
Good thought though.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yes old damage ,as in might not look yours now but it did.. Yes my plant is healthy as hell,no more problems..
STR8

mancdank

mancdank

Ya think I screwed em up too then ?

Gosh darn it.. Think will just pull all these bull shit plants and start again from scratch... Will try one more grow and if it does not turn out, I am done... Really disappointed.... :(

Yes, new soil. Watering every 4 days. Last grow with the cfl's the only thing I ever added was liquid bloom for flowering.
Don't give up bro if everyone did that we would still be smoking bush weed full of seed and mold personally if I was u I would master the art with standards and then try for the auto with standards u have a safety net with the photo period and allows for fine tuning before the 12/12 is started but with auto drop the ball once and it's game over after everything I have read and seen over the last couple of week I would highly recommend running your room for a few days if it's a new room and make sure u have the atmosphere perfect before any beans get popped for me the biggest change is going to be the watering and having to start in the pot that it's going to finish in and I think that's where u have gone wrong u have put it in a big pot and over watered it if the plant can't drink the water within 3 days that water will go stagnant if that happens pythium soon follows it attacks the roots and creates a barrier around them not allowing any food if u was in standards it would have been possible to fix this but with auto the slightest issue is devastating I have had pythium many times 1st time was un hydro and it dev aster the crop lost many hours and much money after that I was aware and looked into root production and health if ever the signs were there again I fixed it before it was a real issue and it turns out what ever the medium it all comes down to 1 thing and that's oxygen levels in the water from hydro if your solution is getting hot from the summer months is a killer and over watering in soil or not emptying the saucer with the run off also them bags your using are shite not meaning to be blunt but they are the drainage is real bad with the bag being flat to the floor if u look at proper plastic pots the holes are at a point where it allows easy drainage hope this helps bro we all have hick ups along the way it's not about how hard u hit the floor but how fast u get back up again :)

mancdank

mancdank

What else I will say is with your room if you in the UK is make sure u allow for rapid climate changes if your fan and filter is keeping it at a perfect temp in winter then u will for sure have issues in summer and vice versa in them babies are getting cold when the lights go off they will suffer also a cheap easy way to solve this is over size fan and filter with either a speed and temp control on it a seperate 1 that u plug your fan into at the right time of year over here within the duration of a crop the external temps can go from shorts and t to big ass coat and long John's forward planning and a prevention is better than cure attitude is your best freind

geori

geori

Thanks Mancdank :)

I did start these in the same pots they are in now... When I water, I keep emptying the trays so the pots are not sitting in a puddle of water. Been making sure the pots are dry and light before I water too.

The grow room is really running most excellent.. 40 to 45 rh, 75 degrees, and nice air circulation 24 hours a day.... The atmosphere in there is really a-ok, even when the lights are out.

Just a bit bummed.. Last grow kept it super simple... Just the firfox soil, perlite, and the liquid bloom during flowering. This time I spent a shit load of money on nutes, root stimulator, etc... , and the grow is for shit..

I never ever ran the lights 12/12. I ran em for 18/6 during veg under an hp, and then 18/6 under the hps at preflower. Did I miss a beat and was suppose to do 12 and 12 at some point ???

I did change them to 20/4 a couple days ago..

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm sorry dude @geori , you can still let them finish it might not as good but it will still be weed. Try to correct it and see what they do brother, give them another couple weeks and then go from there.
But like Mancdank said you can't give up that easy my friend. Try it again and if you have problems ,try photo plants then .

I did start these in the same pots they are in now... When I water, I keep emptying the trays so the pots are not sitting in a puddle of water. Been making sure the pots are dry and light before I water too.

The grow room is really running most excellent.. 40 to 45 rh, 75 degrees, and nice air circulation 24 hours a day.... The atmosphere in there is really a-ok, even when the lights are out.

Just a bit bummed.. Last grow kept it super simple... Just the firfox soil, perlite, and the liquid bloom during flowering. This time I spent a shit load of money on nutes, root stimulator, etc... , and the grow is for shit..

I never ever ran the lights 12/12. I ran em for 18/6 during veg under an hp, and then 18/6 at preflower. Did I miss a beat and was suppose to do 12 and 12 at some point ???

No to the 12/12 ,they love light..
You just need to get used to all of the additions..fertilizer and such.its a learning hobby my friend.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Just don't give up. There is a joy to fucking up sometimes. Remember what you have done and try not to do it again. I know it sucks ,we all have been there. Think of the guys growing 100 plant counts and screwing up, it happens.
Dust it off and move on kicking ass.
STR8

mancdank

mancdank

I never ever ran the lights 12/12. I ran em for 18/6 during veg under an hp, and then 18/6 under the hps at preflower. Did I miss a beat and was suppose to do 12 and 12 at some point ???

I did change them to 20/4 a couple days ago..
no 12/12 with auto I was referring to standards

geori

geori

Well, guess just not meant to be this time.. Have only been using this brand new ballast for about 30 days... It stopped working tonight.. I know the company will replace it, but since it will be a week or more before it gets here, feeling a bit screwed. Hung a bunch of cheap house hold type cfl's in an effort to keep them alive, but not even remotely enough light.. At this stage, a week without proper lighting on an already undersized and unhealthy grow will likely put an end to them.

Thanks for the help you guys.. Was greatly appreciated. Maybe will try again sometime..

str8smokn

str8smokn

Well, guess just not meant to be this time.. Have only been using this brand new ballast for about 30 days... It stopped working tonight.. I know the company will replace it, but since it will be a week or more before it gets here, feeling a bit screwed. Hung a bunch of cheap house hold type cfl's in an effort to keep them alive, but not even remotely enough light.. At this stage, a week without proper lighting on an already undersized and unhealthy grow will likely put an end to them.

Thanks for the help you guys.. Was greatly appreciated. Maybe will try again sometime..

No!No! That light will work man,stop being so hard on yourself.
Get your new light and start over if you need to,but don't give up . Nothing that's worth it is EASY to get.
Are you married?
Did she just fall into your lap and been great ever since, ha I don't think so my friend.
When you fell off your bike as a kid, did you give up? I don't think SOOO!
Now get up and slap yourself for even thinking that.
No though for real ,just scrap those and start fresh. That way you have no worries,and your not stressed!

This is supposed to be fun and relaxing.
STR8

Top Bottom