Accurate Information About Autoflowering Plants

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
geori

geori

Ok, sounds great.. Yes, they really are looking healthy and green. And the Samongos are still hung up in pre-flower. Those suckers might be sleepers.. Something tells me they are going to yield a lot.

Maybe you can tell me.. ? Are the Samongos possibly still in pre-flower because they are concentrating on their roots, and maybe once they are satisfied with their roots they will start in up top ??

SwizzDaBeast

SwizzDaBeast

@str8smokn one os a samsara holy grail and one is a random bagseed i grew earlier. The holy grail does not want to grow vertically, i have raised the light 8 inches to try n pull her arms above the pot. The bag seed only wants to go vertical, (smells like cotton candy around week 6 bloom) idk what to do lol, any advice would b great

str8smokn

str8smokn

@str8smokn one os a samsara holy grail and one is a random bagseed i grew earlier. The holy grail does not want to grow vertically, i have raised the light 8 inches to try n pull her arms above the pot. The bag seed only wants to go vertical, (smells like cotton candy around week 6 bloom) idk what to do lol, any advice would b great

Do you have pics?
The bag seed that's growing Vertical,how tall is it?how many nodes is it?
You could probably cut ( or pinch) the top out of it,to make it branch.

The one growing squat I would leave alone until maybe older?
Most peeps want bushy.
I Don't know enough about them right now.
Post up a pic and I will try and help out.
STR8

geori

geori

Day 37

Had to water today. Light pots, and leaves started to droop. But it is starting to feel like should not have added the coco to the soil mix. The soil is a bit to porous so watering a little more frequent than would be without the coco.

The Samongos are still in preflower, and the Blackberries are doing a-ok. Not sure what to make of them except perhaps they are still concentrating on their roots.

Sticking to the same amount of nutes as last watering for the Samongos.

The schedule that you ( Str8 ) gave included starting in with the molasses. But after my last grow and ending up burning the plants with the molasses, I am gun shy.. So not adding it.

6 ml Root Stimulator
12 ml Grow Big
10 ml Big Bloom

For the Blackberries :

3 ml Grow Big
12 ml Tiger Bloom
15 ml Big Bloom

str8smokn

str8smokn

If you add a tsp of molasses per gallon water you shouldn't burn anything.
It will help with aroma and taste of buds.
Do it during week five and seven skip a feeding with nutes and instead give it Grow big and a TSP of molasses in oxygenated water.
Just one watering during those weeks.then you can feed normally.
That's how I roll.
STR8

geori

geori

If you add a tsp of molasses per gallon water you shouldn't burn anything.
It will help with aroma and taste of buds.
Do it during week five and seven skip a feeding with nutes and instead give it Grow big and a TSP of molasses in oxygenated water.
Just one watering during those weeks.then you can feed normally.
That's how I roll.
STR8

Ok, will do the molasses next watering.. One thing I had not mentioned is that I never did get a fish tank oxygen thing.

Also.. Because of how porous the soil is, I am not going to be able and wait a full week between watering. This last watering had to do and was only three days since last one. Not going to mix any coco next time, and go back to just 20% perlite.

Heck, I could almost have just done a coco grow instead of the mix I did..

geori

geori

The water leaves on one of my Somango plants are so large they really shadow the rest of the plant..

As much as I dislike the idea, wonder if I should clip a few of these.

Last edited:
SwizzDaBeast

SwizzDaBeast

@geori Damn those are big sun suckers lol. @ str8smokn i posted some pics on the previous page. Only the auto is flowering so the other 2 are the ones. Im regretting growing an auto with photo, i wanna flip but the auto has more time left and since tis will be my first scrog i dont wanna complicate things , gotta wait a bit but will keep everyone posted every couple days

str8smokn

str8smokn

@geori Damn those are big sun suckers lol. @ str8smokn i posted some pics on the previous page. Only the auto is flowering so the other 2 are the ones. Im regretting growing an auto with photo, i wanna flip but the auto has more time left and since tis will be my first scrog i dont wanna complicate things , gotta wait a bit but will keep everyone posted every couple days
The ones in trash cans?

How long is left on your Auto? You can always start training your plant through your screen.
Good luck.
STR8

SwizzDaBeast

SwizzDaBeast

Yep those, i transplanted both into 3 gallon instead of the trash cans lol. Anyway here they are. Sry for bad lighting,
First is holy grail top n side second is the bag seed.
As u prolly can see ive been kinder to the holy grail

1206151839a
str8smokn

str8smokn

@SwizzDaBeast The Holy Grail you might just need to clean up the under growth. Trim away anything on inside of plant. That will sometimes make the plant stretch up instead of sending energy to unused growth..
How far down in the bucket is the base of plant(holy grail)? I can't see the main stem.

The bag seed looks like you could top it and then start training into your screen.
Hope this helps out brother.
STR8

SwizzDaBeast

SwizzDaBeast

@str8smokn
Ok so the holy grail is about 9 inches tall 7 nodes, its doing well and thank you for the advise for the trim.
Now, new question. Are these pollen sacs forming? I did spray one branch of the auto for 2 weeks . But i have never intentionally made seeds before so im not sure. I mean all the other buds are shooting pistols, and if they are sacs-o-pollen how long until they pop. Im trying to hold on to a bit of it to pollinate my auto blue dream and auto jack here if possible.

1208151153a

Latest posts

Top Bottom