Accurate Information About Autoflowering Plants

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

@str8smokn
Ok so the holy grail is about 9 inches tall 7 nodes, its doing well and thank you for the advise for the trim.
Now, new question. Are these pollen sacs forming? I did spray one branch of the auto for 2 weeks . But i have never intentionally made seeds before so im not sure. I mean all the other buds are shooting pistols, and if they are sacs-o-pollen how long until they pop. Im trying to hold on to a bit of it to pollinate my auto blue dream and auto jack here if possible.
Yes they are !!

S

Seraphim19

@str8smokn
Ok so the holy grail is about 9 inches tall 7 nodes, its doing well and thank you for the advise for the trim.
Now, new question. Are these pollen sacs forming? I did spray one branch of the auto for 2 weeks . But i have never intentionally made seeds before so im not sure. I mean all the other buds are shooting pistols, and if they are sacs-o-pollen how long until they pop. Im trying to hold on to a bit of it to pollinate my auto blue dream and auto jack here if possible.
Congratulations! they are pollen sacs!
they will be dropping pollen in 10-14 days
If you want to save a bit then collect some pollen, sift out all matter that isn't pollen(bits of leaf etc..) then store in a vial or plastic baggie with a few grains of rice in there too to absorb any moisture. pop the bag/vial in the fridge and it will be good for up to 6 months

SwizzDaBeast

SwizzDaBeast

Yes!! That's one goal down. Lol I have free time today so I'm working on stuff.
Since I have u, I finally flushed the auto with 5 gal of tap.
I got it down to this(pic) any idea how to fix the pH. My tap comes out at55 ppm and 6.0-6.3. At least in these it did. Well water flux

S

Seraphim19

Yes!! That's one goal down. Lol I have free time today so I'm working on stuff.
Since I have u, I finally flushed the auto with 5 gal of tap.
I got it down to this(pic) any idea how to fix the pH. My tap comes out at55 ppm and 6.0-6.3. At least in these it did. Well water flux
add 1 teaspoon of molasses per litre of water, it will raise the water ph, kill any chlorine and fluoride, deliver easily accessible energy to the plant and as a bonus it will add to the depth of flavour in the plant. you can use molasses water all the way through the life of the plant including during the flush. it is organic and will not leave a taste or any ill effects.

mancdank

mancdank

@str8smokn
That is 100% male flowers there bro very nice I'm smoking some blue dream as we speak right now it's ok but there's better out there I would give it maybe a strong 6 out of 10 :)

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

How sure are u on this freezing method does it have any ill effects on the quality at all ?
I've made a lot of seed with frozen pollen.. :)
It must be kept dry.. When it is used,, you must do it quickly.. Out of the freezer, used, and back in the freezer..
The faster the better..

Peace

geori

geori

Week #7
Big bloom and molasses

Going to assume that the amount of Big Bloom ( above ) will stay the same as before at 15 ml ?

I am a couple days away from next watering which will be the start of week seven ( day 42 ). Sticking to the schedule you provided for the blackberries.

The Samongos sure seem plenty developed enough that seems like we should be seeing some flowering action by now. They are starting to stretch, but I don't see any pistils. Unless you suggest something different I will continue the same 6 ml root, 12 ml Grow Big, and 10 ml Big Bloom schedule as have been feeding for past 5 weeks.

Should I continue to be patient thinking that there is just something about this strain causing it to take so long to flower ? Or is there something different we can do to force it into flowering ?

One thing is these suckers are sure shooting out a crap load of new growth through out all three of these Samongos .. I mean everywhere !

These have me perplexed.. Someone suggested they could be photos. That would mean Herbies totally blew it describing them as feminized autos.

I don't know.. Maybe just need to be patient..

Last edited:
mancdank

mancdank

Going to assume that the amount of Big Bloom ( above ) will stay the same as before at 15 ml ?

I am a couple days away from next watering which will be the start of week seven ( day 42 ). Sticking to the schedule you provided for the blackberries.

The Samongos sure seem plenty developed enough that seems like we should be seeing some flowering action by now. They are starting to stretch, but I don't see any pistils. Unless you suggest something different I will continue the same 6 ml root, 12 ml Grow Big, and 10 ml Big Bloom schedule as have been feeding for past 5 weeks.

Should I continue to be patient thinking that there is just something about this strain causing it to take so long to flower ? Or is there something different we can do to force it into flowering ?

One thing is these suckers are sure shooting out a crap load of new growth through out all three of these Samongos .. I mean everywhere !

These have me perplexed.. Someone suggested they could be photos. That would mean Herbies totally blew it describing them as feminized autos.

View attachment 554332
Have u still got the packet they came in I would have thought that being a auto it should be well into flower now I'm just on my 1st run with them now when it's done I will post a diary with full smoke report :) I've decided to go with a iws and found a old co2 system so guna get the valve checked and if everything is ok I will give them a go with that too I guess it's time to find out how full of shit the seed company's are the guy that created the strain says he got 620 g from a single 600w in soil with no co2 also these claims have been made with a total of 9 weeks from seed from what I've read though from Seraphim19 threads it is worth while trying to prolong the veg time with not giving them bloom too soon so I'm expecting to pull em at around 11 weeks from germ I'm hoping from this little experience I will finally put a end to speculation on autos from a newbie prospective showing that all the info can be gathered from the net within a couple of days to accomplish a successful auto grow or worse case scenario these autos really are full of shit and need banning lol :)

geori

geori

I'm expecting to pull em at around 11 weeks from germ I'm hoping from this little experience I will finally put a end to speculation on autos from a newbie prospective showing that all the info can be gathered from the net within a couple of days to accomplish a successful auto grow or worse case scenario these autos really are full of shit and need banning lol :)

I am still crossing my fingers that they will still flower, but if they don't I will share the experience with Herbies. Maybe they will replace them with a different "proven" auto strain.

Truth be told, it would screw me up pretty bad and would have no choice but to either try another supplier next time, or never try a new strain from any supplier.. Just stick with strains that have proven successes.

I do still have the little tin that the seeds came in, but no description on it.. Went by what they described on the site. Did yours come in something different than a tin ?

mancdank

mancdank

I am still crossing my fingers that they will still flower, but if they don't I will share the experience with Herbies. Maybe they will replace them with a different "proven" auto strain.

Truth be told, it would screw me up pretty bad and would have no choice but to either try another supplier next time, or never try a new strain from any supplier.. Just stick with strains that have proven successes.

I do still have the little tin that the seeds came in, but no description on it.. Went by what they described on the site. Did yours come in something different than a tin ?
Does the little tin say dinafem on it ? And yes bro mine came in little tubes different companies have different packs

geori

geori

There are a couple words you may be looking for.. One is "Positronics", ( seed company ? ) and the other is, "unidades" . Nothing else on the tin except for the Somango#47.

str8smokn

str8smokn

There are a couple words you may be looking for.. One is "Positronics", ( seed company ? ) and the other is, "unidades" . Nothing else on the tin except for the Somango#47.

Sorry @geori
It's happened more then once,but is this what you got.
If so,it just Feminized,not "Auto".
Sorry brother,I didn't see a Auto version of it.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

View attachment 554332

What is the recommended doses for your nutes?
Is 15ml the suggested doses,you should be adle to increase if it's only 1/4-1/2 of suggested doses.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

It's happened before many of times my friend. That's also why they are still small.
STR8

geori

geori

What is the recommended doses for your nutes?
Is 15ml the suggested doses,you should be adle to increase if it's only 1/4-1/2 of suggested doses.
STR8

For "general feeding" it say four tablespoons per gallon .. So I guess can double ( ? ) the 15 ml safe enough ?

As for the Somangos.. I don't know if I can be much more embarrassed ! Good grief... But thank you very much for pointing out my mistake Str8..

Now I need to figure out what the heck to do with them.

mancdank

mancdank

How many mango have u got and how many autos if u have more photo than auto then flip your lights on 12/12

str8smokn

str8smokn

Just let them veg a little longer and on the last two weeks of the autos change your lights over to 12/12. And flower them bitchs.
Don't be embarrassed, it happens.
I get the wrong candy sometimes cause I like them all. And just pick.not the same but it is.
STR8

geori

geori

How many mango have u got and how many autos if u have more photo than auto then flip your lights on 12/12

Ya, I have five autos and these three photos.

I did just find out that can leave the photos in veg under the same 19/5 safely until the autos are done. Then change the tent to 12/12.

Top Bottom