Ace Malawi And Cycloptics Greenbeams: Caught In The Under Current!

• Thread starter timmur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
timmur

timmur

Thanks. Yeah everything turned the corner after I got the nutes fixed. I knew the room should really kick ass, but you can't have bottlenecks.

slimjimham

slimjimham

Pumped to watch this go off, the couple weeks so far I've been on the reformulated line seems to be treating me well too...

Just hooked up the topoff tanks again (stopped using before I figured out I needed uv sterilizer in addition to my 0ppm RO water...water smelled when sitting)

Anyways how much calmag are you using and what brand?

I think they told me just 1ml per gallon of any good calmag, but gh CaliMagic is much higher ppm than MagiCal by techniflora....

I'm currently using MagiCal by techniflora at the 1ml they recommend on this run... Though the N level is a bit higher than with the GH (1-0-0 vs 2-0-0 I think)

slimjimham

slimjimham

Right on, are you using the chart @UCMENOW posted?

Seems the ppm is quite a bit lower than it says on that chart... Like it says mix is 600, ends up being like 390... This is probably a good thing just wondering what chart your using

slimjimham

slimjimham

What's mainlining? Just a term for cutting the lower stuff off so it's only colas?

B

booboo111

Ok,I'm waiting with baited breath for the next photos. I've been watching your grow all along Timmur and I need an update !:)

timmur

timmur

Bad news. The roots got out of control and plugged both return lines and because I didn't get the cages in and the branches are unsupported causing major issues. I'm gonna try to fix things this weekend, but its looking very ugly. Even at this stage, the girls are maturing much faster than is expected for a 100% sativa. The far-red and CMH are clearly a winner. I also have heat issue. The 2 ton mini-split is undersized for the room. I will try to limp along until the end, but a quick reboot with the best clone from this run is planned. I really fucked up too many things on this run, but I also learned tons. I guess I'll have to pin my hopes on round II. I'll post up some pics when I get over my depression. :(

Smokerates

Smokerates

While going to college I lived in a very old home. I had a harvest drying in the basement and didn't check on it for a few days because it shouldn't have had a problem. I never realized old homes had floor drains in the basements, but roots outside the house plugged the drain and it rained and the drainage around the side of the house made the floor drain flood the basement and all the buds molded.

Shit happens, chin up.

palm eezy

palm eezy

My advice: power through everything you need to do to fix it up. Don't become discouraged and focus on the next round. Crawl around, get into those tubs and yank/prune the clogs.

Is there any way to fasten yo-yos to the ceiling? you could use some smallish chains & some turnbuckles run up in between your lights. You'd have some easy anchor points without worrying about putting a bunch of holes in your room.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Would imagine the stall in the beginning using the vegbloom added extra veg time/root growth before flip. Look forward to seeing you rock it on the upcoming grow!

timmur

timmur

Hey thanks to all for the encouragement. The girls are still alive and I'm doing what I can to salvage this run. Definitely getting clones ready for the next run.

timmur

timmur

20160926 023939000 iOS

Latest posts

Top Bottom