Acetone extraction- The Ultimate

• Thread starter Trichs Rok
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trichs Rok

Trichs Rok

Sup, foolz? This is OG D-Rok G, cumma at ya from NC via Cali-ole-E! Humboldt EZ G here, chillin' where the man don't think to look, LOL.

Anybody have any tips on acetone extraction of THC? I am a chemist and I know (at least I THINK I know) a lot about THC extractions. I worked professionally as a microbiologist and toxicologist for many years. I've studied ALL the DOT / OSHA / SAMSHA methods and I have a THC extraction method using acetone that is NOT for the average person without any lab knowledge. My method might be considered dangerous, in fact it is, save for the fact that I know what I'm doing, and most importantly, what NOT to do.

I extract hash using acetone. If you do your homework, you'll find that acetone is the best chemical to extract THC in the quickest fashion with by far the greatest THC yield. It is also, the most dangerous method.

Every single fiber of my plants are put to use; I waste NOTHING. Start to finish, this is God's finest plant and I have great respect for that and for the knowledge I've gleaned with my studies. Zero waste - what competes with that? My soil is even re-used and composted to use to grow the zucchini and tomato sammich I just ate. :)

I'm curious to know if there are other acetone extractors out there. For instance, acetone extracts more than 3x the amount of THC from the same substrate as ethanol extraction. By far. My resin from this is mind-blowing and lasts mega-hours.

Anyway, feel free to respond with your acetone extraction method and let's discuss it!!!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
You and Squiggly should get along well :D Or is it just squiggy?

Welcome to the farm!

Yes by all means lets hear this mind blowing acetone tech!!

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
haha Im an idiot. cant not. lol. logic needs to fix my account I cant edit my posts lol.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I'm have a doctorate in toxicology as well, but I am brain surgeon on the side. In my spare time I research how to extract THC from cucumbers using mucus from Kodiak bears. I have gotten really good at it. Sometimes I will get the biggest resin ball you have ever seen. It gets you high as fuck too. Even though I am an expert at Kodiak mucus extraction, I want everyone else's opinion on how they do it.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
I'm have a doctorate in toxicology as well, but I am brain surgeon on the side. In my spare time I research how to extract THC from cucumbers using mucus from Kodiak bears. I have gotten really good at it. Sometimes I will get the biggest resin ball you have ever seen. It gets you high as fuck too. Even though I am an expert at Kodiak mucus extraction, I want everyone else's opinion on how they do it.

ahh. you had me at mucus. tell me more sensei.

Dunge

Dunge

I'm inclined to believe OP has something to offer.
The post does serve as a teaser, so more details are required.
What are the warnings about acetone beyond explosive poison?

And Cap; please clarify, must the bears be from Kodiak.
I have jars of bear drool, but can't recall the source.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I lived on kodiak island for 6 years... I never once ran into a brown bear :\ I hada learn how to use acetone via YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!! And let me tell ya that shit will clean the resin off a 6 year old bong like no ones business i have no doubt the op's right it will strip a plant as well...

Smoking acetone extractions tho, Flavor is always the same... I don't care how cold your acetone wash is how quick it was done under what atmospheric pressure done by nasa on the fucking moon.... In the end its still gonna taste like an acetone extraction.. which is black shit.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
I lived on kodiak island for 6 years... I never once ran into a brown bear :\ I hada learn how to use acetone via YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!! And let me tell ya that shit will clean the resin off a 6 year old bong like no ones business i have no doubt the op's right it will strip a plant as well...

Smoking acetone extractions tho, Flavor is always the same... I don't care how cold your acetone wash is how quick it was done under what atmospheric pressure done by nasa on the fucking moon.... In the end its still gonna taste like an acetone extraction.. which is black shit.
Now I have a problem with this !!! Why does it have to taste like Black Shit, It could be Brown,Yellow,Green,or ever Red Shit....:p

burn4me

burn4me

Sometimes this place looks like. A couple other sites with the bs spilled from the wannabe cool kids. Opinions are just that, opinions.

Go ahead Trichs let us hear your method.
hope this thread doesn't get clogged with more ramblings before you get to explain.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
CLOG CLOG. called killing time waiting for the info/show. if his first post had any sustenance I wouldnt have said a word.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
CLOG CLOG. called killing time waiting for the info/show. if his first post had any sustenance I wouldnt have said a word.

His FIRST post was correcting my spelling of a german named funnel.. I Knew he was gonna be a somebody right then and there :P

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Sometimes this place looks like. A couple other sites with the bs spilled from the wannabe cool kids. Opinions are just that, opinions.

Go ahead Trichs let us hear your method.
hope this thread doesn't get clogged with more ramblings before you get to explain.
There is No Wanna Be Cool Kids here, Just the Mother Fuckers everyone loves to Hate on....:cigar:

Latest posts

Top Bottom