• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
speaks for itself! Got it bad!
Any ideas for a ailment cure with our beautiful plant?
Acute bronchitis

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Nope,not good for bronchitis but I like natural remedies so I would suggest Black seed oil. Really good stuff for a variety of ailments. ;)

Don’t smoke anything for that matter. Get healthy pal.
And make sure your not smoking moldy weed because you will be sick till you stop smoking it. I’ve been there lol
Thanks guys!!
This shit sucks shit!!!!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I hate to suggest an over the counter pharmaceutical but robitussin dm works best when I want to clear out my lungs.

Cannabanoids and terpenes can act as an expectorant but for bronchitis I wouldn’t always s bank on natural remedies.

My family and I are athsmatics and sinus issue people. And unfortunately much experience in this kind of illness.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I hate to suggest an over the counter pharmaceutical but robitussin dm works best when I want to clear out my lungs.

Cannabanoids and terpenes can act as an expectorant but for bronchitis I wouldn’t always s bank on natural remedies.

My family and I are athsmatics and sinus issue people. And unfortunately much experience in this kind of illness.
Thanks, had to visit the local ER Sunday morning they gave me a prescription for albuterol sulfate inhaler. Seems to be helping. Im still sneaking in a very small bong hit before bed. Helps dry my sinuses out.

I

ion

If you can, swallow a hole clove of garlic. If you need to chop it up that's okay too. But make sure you are absolutely wreaking of the stuff from your mouth and all your pores. You know you've had a good dose when you can smell it coming through your skin. I don't know the science of how/why this works, but its great for clearing up the chest and is also great at keeping you away from colds and flu when the season comes.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
If you can, swallow a hole clove of garlic. If you need to chop it up that's okay too. But make sure you are absolutely wreaking of the stuff from your mouth and all your pores. You know you've had a good dose when you can smell it coming through your skin. I don't know the science of how/why this works, but its great for clearing up the chest and is also great at keeping you away from colds and flu when the season comes.
Worth a try. I been lathering the bottom of my feet with Vick’s mentholatem rub. I can almost get a full nights sleep. You can taste the menthol in the middle of the night and actually breath through my nose.

Reactions: ion
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks, had to visit the local ER Sunday morning they gave me a prescription for albuterol sulfate inhaler. Seems to be helping. Im still sneaking in a very small bong hit before bed. Helps dry my sinuses out.

I take an inhaler like that for allergic athsma attacks. But it won’t help clear out the infection. Just help you breath. Which is good.

This is the worst allergy summer and fall I have experienced in Michigan in 8 years living here.

I get pneumonia from the constant nasal drip into my lungs.

I wish you the best to get healthy as soon as possible.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I take an inhaler like that for allergic athsma attacks. But it won’t help clear out the infection. Just help you breath. Which is good.

This is the worst allergy summer and fall I have experienced in Michigan in 8 years living here.

I get pneumonia from the constant nasal drip into my lungs.

I wish you the best to get healthy as soon as possible.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Here’s a sexy pic, she’s wet. She was supposed to be my monster lady this summer OD. Turned out to be the runt. But smells so sweet!!

BLACK BETTY
C1DD7E57 F52E 40A6 A6AF 9D8B3717BF8B

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I take Zyrtec D (have to ask for it at the pharmacy, it’s behind the counter) and that helps me a lot with breathing and unrestricting my airways. It’s got ephedrine in it which acts like a bronchodilator. One pill lasts a good 12 hours. Plus it gives you a boost of energy. I always smoke while on it and it helps a lot. Good luck bro. Hope you get better soon!

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Worth a try. I been lathering the bottom of my feet with Vick’s mentholatem rub. I can almost get a full nights sleep. You can taste the menthol in the middle of the night and actually breath through my nose.

Why the bottom of the feet diesel?!?!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Why the bottom of the feet diesel?!?!
It’s something my grandmother always did with me growing up. It absorbs into your system faster than anywhere else on your body. I remember my mother putting it on my chest when I was a child but it never worked the way it works on the bottom of your feet. Unfortunately I gave this cold to my wife. She never believed that it worked all these years. Last night she was so miserable nose was completely plugged. I finally talked her into trying it, she did. I asked her this morning how she slept. She couldn’t believe that it actually worked. Nose cleared up and she slept like a baby. 30 fucking years I been trying to break her on this subject. I WON!!! Just takes time. Lol

greencraft

greencraft

Its been a tough year hear in Maine with the allergens in the air and having asthma sure doesn't help
I go with the mucinex sinus one of the only things that seems to help clear the sinuses and lungs for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom