Adding 250 More Watts The Last 2 Weeks Of Flowering

• Thread starter Greenleaf12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Greenleaf12

I have 5 bubble gum plants in week 7 of flowering and I figure i have 2 weeks left looking at the trichomes. I am currently using a 250 watt LED light, but I just bought a 500 watt LED light. Would it be a good idea to switch out the lights and start using the 500 watt light for the last two weeks of flowering to produce a bigger yield? Or will changing the watts stress out the plants?

newh

newh

I have 5 bubble gum plants in week 7 of flowering and I figure i have 2 weeks left looking at the trichomes. I am currently using a 250 watt LED light, but I just bought a 500 watt LED light. Would it be a good idea to switch out the lights and start using the 500 watt light for the last two weeks of flowering to produce a bigger yield? Or will changing the watts stress out the plants?
If you have room run both of them

G

Greenleaf12

Plants are plants. They're made to absorb the sun (or light emulating it) and make the most of it. I'd add it in but just be sure to adjust positioning above the plants to allow for the added wattage.
Awesome! Thx

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Plants are plants. They're made to absorb the sun (or light emulating it) and make the most of it. I'd add it in but just be sure to adjust positioning above the plants to allow for the added wattage.
True plants are plants.. But you have to keep an eye on your nanometer spectrum... If you add to photosystem 1 or 2 then you put your nutrient uptake ratio off.
It has to do with the sharpness of the wavelengths and where p1 and p2 are located in the plant... Im not writing this book

Just add both from go.

Top Bottom