Adub Sancho Og 6000 Way Hps Sealed Room

• Thread starter Inbudwetrust
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

View attachment 765668 View attachment 765669 View attachment 765670 All my clones for next round have been planted in gro bags to get fat . Once rooted really well (10-14 days ) I top them all at 2.5 inches . Their first topping is ok as long as they have a good root system . Once they get 4-5 inches I will top them again . This helps me by not only giving my plants amazing structure ( didn’t do it last round) but it also buys me time . I flower then do a two week cure in my grow room . I hate losing that time but my room is the only place I could keep temps at 65 and RH at 55-60. So the topping def buys me time . When the girls finally get to the stadium they are ready to blast . Most important part of this stage is building a spectacular root system to handle the rigors of flowering . MAke sure your plants are in Olympic shape otherwise your wasting your time . If your plants aren’t chugging water your root system is inadequate . Will you grow buds ? Yes. But like I always say , it’s easy to grow shitty product .

Wouldn't top those, clones don't give you the same effect as a seed, it's not gonna be symmetrical....ever. saw another grower here teach another guy on here to do "tipping" instead of topping the growth on the inside just cut any growth that has little fans coming out the very top node. It forces everything lower to dramatically speed up and slow down the top so it can all catch up. Here's a 17 day difference, I'd say it pays off. Try it out man I thought it was stupid crazy to do and then I did it on a stupid plant and got rewarded. Just let them grow a 8 inches to a foot before doing so

IMG 2762
IMG 2848
Inbudwetrust

Inbudwetrust

Wouldn't top those, clones don't give you the same effect as a seed, it's not gonna be symmetrical....ever. saw another grower here teach another guy on here to do "tipping" instead of topping the growth on the inside just cut any growth that has little fans coming out the very top node. It forces everything lower to dramatically speed up and slow down the top so it can all catch up. Here's a 17 day difference, I'd say it pays off. Try it out man I thought it was stupid crazy to do and then I did it on a stupid plant and got rewarded. Just let them grow a 8 inches to a foot before doing so

That’s actually what I do .

Inbudwetrust

Inbudwetrust

BB7F914D E03F 4796 BCBF 8ACB6229FA0D
What’s up people wanted to show you a few shots of what I got from last harvest . Not my favorite strain when I first started growing it . It’s exotic genetics Banana Cream . Grew great , good bag appeal just not one of my favorites . I had some jarred up that I forgot about .

20 min later .

So just smoked some of the nicely cured banana cream , still not crazy about the taste but shit hell I am beyond baked right now . Stayed lit with a flick of a match and stayed lit . Snow White ash .

Inbudwetrust

Inbudwetrust

Hey y'all,

So just updating Week 7 starts tomorrow. Today is her last day of Top Shooter if your familiar with the House and Garden line, you will know that really fattens the girls up.
I am going to continue my nute regiment until week 7 and a half. These girls will probably finish in the 8 and a half time period perhaps 9 weeks. Everything after week 7 is my method of cleaning these girls out. First 4 days, I use Phd water, my compost tea, and my fermented grains solution. This will eat up all the salts in the medium and clean out the girls system with a nice scrub. After these four days I give them only Phd RO water until finish. At finish I keep the girls in the dark for three days straight (this works). At week 7.5 I also start cooling down the room so she finishes with the room at 65-66 to really pack on the glass and color. Excited to have people around for this. The grow logs take time, but I am glad I am doing it, it really helps you tighten up your game.
After a walk around today each plant looks great exactly the same which is good and if you have been growing long enough, you know thats not always the case. Perfect uniformity except height but thats because i got some girls from one of my other rooms and they were smaller.
They all look dank, this might be one of my best runs with Adub and she may have convinced me to keep her as my primary in the stadium room. As you will see the three Amherst Sour Diesel girls are looking great as well. They are kind of leggy and don't have really tight bud structure, they do put out a ton of bud sites, so although smaller buds there are a lot and it smells wonderful . I might be interested in keeping maybe 6 of these per grow. I do also have my personal strain called Sancho OG that I will be debuting next grow.

All the plants have big tight bud growth all the way down as well which is promising on the defol front. I can't find ONE negative aspect of Super heavy Defoliation also known as SHD growing (my term)

Inbudwetrust

Inbudwetrust

I have a 8 and a half or 9 week strain can I use my booster in week 7 instead of week 6?

B

Burned Haze

I have a 8 and a half or 9 week strain can I use my booster in week 7 instead of week 6?

Yes , I would even give first feed 50% of the boost and then 100% so the plants get used to the increase . ( I usually only fill my Rez 50% full so I can custom the weeks. it’s freshier too unless your using a bunch )

Inbudwetrust

Inbudwetrust

Yes , I would even give first feed 50% of the boost and then 100% so the plants get used to the increase . ( I usually only fill my Rez 50% full so I can custom the weeks. it’s freshier too unless your using a bunch )
Yea, I mix 12 gallon batches. I think its way better this way as well. So when I say booster I'm referring to Top booster by House and Garden.

Secondly, if you guys have a 9 week strain when do you start your flush? I am thinking I will only go 8 in half or 9 weeks. Am I going to have enough time to use the booster and flush? My nugs are looking great right now. I will post some updated pics, I don't want to ruin this batch 7 weeks in.

B

Burned Haze

Yea, I mix 12 gallon batches. I think its way better this way as well. So when I say booster I'm referring to Top booster by House and Garden.

Secondly, if you guys have a 9 week strain when do you start your flush? I am thinking I will only go 8 in half or 9 weeks. Am I going to have enough time to use the booster and flush? My nugs are looking great right now. I will post some updated pics, I don't want to ruin this batch 7 weeks in.

* Flushing? ( only non organics farmers required or salty , and since you are in this category , 1-2 weeks pure water ) 1 week if your garden is working correctly ( meaning no salt issues you suspect and oversized pots ) overwise if too much salt 1.5-2 weeks water flush

* Feeding chart : 8 week plan?Even if the feeding chart states 8 weeks feeding of flower , you still can do the 1 week of water flushing ( what’s the big deal?, I do a 10-12 week on most “8 week clone only “

+ I would Run the booster a week earlier at 50% Then fully recommended after that ( I haven’t used that product in years , but generally that’s a good rule in ferts)

(sorry if I’m replying a bunch on your thread but I was just trying to help you out a little bit)

Last edited by a moderator:
Inbudwetrust

Inbudwetrust

* Flushing? ( only non organics farmers required or salty , and since you are in this category , 1-2 weeks pure water ) 1 week if your garden is working correctly ( meaning no salt issues you suspect and oversized pots ) overwise if too much salt 1.5-2 weeks water flush

* Even if the feeding chart states 8 weeks feeding of flower , you still can do the 1 week of water flushing ( what’s the big deal?, I do a 10-12 week on most “8 week clone only “
I would Run your booster a week earlier at 50% Then fully recommended after that ( I haven’t used that product in years , but generally that’s a good rule)

Ok so tonight start using it at 50%, I only use the booster for one week (this week). I will stop using the The Top shooter this week or should I use it in conjunction with the top booster.
According to H and G they say use top booster week 6 without the top shooter, then stop using the booster and finish with the A and B , shooter and Bud XL. So your saying to continue notes until the end of week 8.5 or 9. THEN flush for an additional week? Do you not look at your trics under a mag and harvest based off that?

B

Burned Haze

Ok so tonight start using it at 50%, I only use the booster for one week (this week). I will stop using the The Top shooter this week or should I use it in conjunction with the top booster.
According to H and G they say use top booster week 6 without the top shooter, then stop using the booster and finish with the A and B , shooter and Bud XL. So your saying to continue notes until the end of week 8.5 or 9. THEN flush for an additional week? Do you not look at your trics under a mag and harvest based off that?

1? After looking at their website , I would just follow what they suggest , but since you want a specific time nothing wrong with some modification once you know what’s up . I just always suggest going more mild and see how they react to it . ( plus If your not used nto the product line it’s some times good to do a little research and see if others had issues or burn issues or underfeeding )
Feeding schedule :
http://www.house-garden.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/10-6-17_8-week-feeding-chart.jpg

+ ADDITIONAL INFO for ya
If you read this ( the members on this discussions stated they got success with those products and explained why . It they explained they also had to lower the main base to get the ec at a proper level, read it and it will make more sense )
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/h-g-shooting-powder.21085/

2 ? When to harvest? Check under a maginfer (50xmin)By color of cloudy /Amber (25-35% Amber heads and cloudy trich )

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Burned Haze

^”When using Top shooter or SHooting powder. You use a base EC of 1.2 or what ever your equivalent PPM would be. This is to include you background ec.

So for example.

Water out of tap fill a 100 lt barrel.
Check ec - reads 0.4 in my case...

Add A&B to get ec to 1.2.

Then add budxl if using. Then add Shooting powder as the label...

2.6g per gallon for your first week then 5.2g per gallon for your second and third weeks. If indeed you manage to go a full 3 week with it. I normally start flushing after 10 days use. This is enough.”

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/h-g-shooting-powder.21085/#post-527579

Inbudwetrust

Inbudwetrust

Update photos , going to flush tonight with compost tea and fulvic by Organics Alive .

Any photo taking advice ? These look so frosty in person photos aren’t doing proper
9BC63C78 8382 469E B8DF 728C1D815E82
4E6C8740 19C4 472E 9AA9 74577D6BCBE0
ABFC95A7 4FDA 4384 B461 8A275066D34A
D90BCAFD 711B 49DD B8AB 8B944CBCE559
3A3AB170 8D27 4F2C A735 60085DDE8655
D33EC7CC 30DD 48F2 82EB D8D078DFEA15
BFAC4F96 CA2A 42F7 A885 457AE1F32F52
79585713 283D 4777 9128 C78B57B34A6F

Inbudwetrust

Inbudwetrust

UPDATE WEEK 8 DAY 1- SO STARTED MY FLUSH LAST WEEK. I AM A PRETTY EXTENSIVE FLUSHER. TYPICALLY WHEN I AM ON TABLES THE FLUSH IS WAY EASIER.
ALL OF OUR NUTES ARE SALT BASED SO BY WEEK 6-9 OVERWATERING AND UNDERWATERING CAN CAUSE SOME DAMAGE. I HAVE TWO METHODS. BEING THAT THIS ROUND IS IN CONTAINERS I WILL GO OVER THAT METHOD. FINAL PRODUCT IS THE SAME EITHER WAY. TRICK IS TO GET THE RUNOFF ON YOUR COCO AS LOW AS POSSIBLE UNDER 100 IS THE MINIMUM. SO WITHOUT DRAIN TO WASTE TABLES THIS IS DIFFICULT.
I PUT EACH PLANT ON TOP OF A BUCKET OVER A LITTLE PLASTIC RESERVOIR , I SOAK THE MEDIUM REPEATEDLY, EACH TIME I MEASURE THE PPM IN THE RUNOFF. WHEN I FIRST START ITS OVER 1800 MOST TIMES. THE FIRST RINSE I CAN TYPICALLY GET IT DOWN TO 500 TO 700 PPM.

THEN ( VERY IMPORTANT) I LET IT DRY OUT FULLY BEFORE THE SECOND FLUSH, I REPEAT STEPS AND CAN TYPICALLY GET THE RUNOFF TO UNDER 10 PPM.

I DO THE FLUSH ONCE MORE ONCE THE PLANTS HAVE DRIED OUT UNIFORMLY . AFTER THIS I FEED ONLY RO WATER, AFTER THE SECOND FLUSH I START SEEING THE LEAVES TURN YELLOW MEANING THE PLANT IS EATING UP ALL THAT STORED FOOD IN THOSE LEAVES. THIS TELLS ME IM GOING TO HAVE A CLEAN PRODUCT.

THESE HEAVY FLUSHES KEEP THE PLANTS WET AN ADDITIONAL DAY, DO NOT WATER UNTIL DRY EVER. WATERING WHEN THE PLANT IS STILL SOAKING WET SLOWS DOWN GROWTH AND BUD DEVELOPMENT.

WHEN I SMOKE MY MEDICINE I GET FROSTY WHITE ASH, THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT. WHEN YOU SEE BLACK IN YOUR ASH YOUR SMOKING NUTES. IF YOUR GOING TO TAKE THIS MUCH TIME TO GROW MEDICINE DONT SLACK ON THE FLUSH. THE FLUSH AND CURE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART.

ON A SIDE NOTE, MAKE SURE ALL PLANTS IN FLOWER HAVE EXTENSIVE ROOT SYSTEMS. IF YOU TRY THIS METHOD AND YOUR PLANTS STAY WET FOR A WEEK THEN THAT MEANS YOU HAVE AN INFERIOR ROOT SYSTEM. THE BETTER THE ROOT SYSTEM THE BETTER THE PLANT. PERIOD.

DONT SKIMP ON ROOT DEVELOPMENT. EACH STEP IS KEY. PICTURES TO FOLLOW.

Inbudwetrust

Inbudwetrust

Photos to go with the last post . Here is a link to my youtube channel so you can see the nugs live .

Cheers
06CCB2DF 06FE 4F63 9212 630F8012F208
2CEA8D89 469B 4FFF AF45 39145E6D3BC7
E6ADF54F 471B 42E5 B99F FAF1799B1707
D545EAB3 4EF3 460E 83B7 5B3999C00763
E046FDB1 96D4 444B A2BA 9B55DD4ABAEC
6A2AD71C 2641 4911 9BCA 5811323FDBBA
011C34FC 67EC 4879 9E99 924BD78E9813

Inbudwetrust

Inbudwetrust

Great stacking bro!
Thanks man, appreciate it. Going to do an episode on my channel tonight on flushing. I am going to get the PPM down to 0 tonight on my runoff. Will do an entry on here as well.

If anyone can recommend anything to make my grow better let me know.
Building tables next run and adding irrigation for a drain to waste system.
Not sure if I want to do 6 big plants or 12 small plants per light. Being that I defoliate heavily I want to try the more plants .

Latest posts

Top Bottom