Advanced Nutes Big Mike Email about Sun Systems

• Thread starter SSHZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jalisco Kid

God I love to see fat ass mike whine like a bitch. Oh he's making 100's of million, oh pity me. What a douche. JK

S

scoobydoo

Other companies made hundreds of millions then had Microsoft do stuff like this and destroy/take over them. Your personal opinion on the company shouldn't matter. Many of their products do work well, and they are better with their presentation then anyone else. This is illegal (if true) no matter who it is.

The Joker

The Joker

Then anti trust lawyers should handle it. I will never buy AN as they have been sleazy in the past, smoke and mirrors.

convex

convex

A viral e-Tube plea?
Multi million dollar companies and this is how they deal with competition?

N

nughit

i think what sunlight supply is doing is bullshit. I don't use to many AN products as I think they over hype and over charge for their product but I don't want to see them put out of business either.

R

rottenjohn

Open markets and competition should drive all people to be better business men and women. Regardless of personal feeling if sunlight is actually doing this it is bad for all consumers. This is why the windows operating system dominates the competition, oh wait there is no "real" competition.

sky high

sky high

It isn't "competition", it's an industry that has been built on marijuana cultivation that:

(a) Won't admit that 99% of the goods they sell are used for growing pot
(b) has the gall to insist that any/all retail hydro stores/merchants/etc. sign a statement that they will not sell equipment to anyone they know is growing weed.
(c) threatens dealers with loss of dealership/product line if they associate with any MMJ patients or dispensaries/etc.

Sunlight and Hydrofarm both require these types of agreements. Hydrofarm pulled out of some of the early Max yield Indoor Gardening Expo's (not sure if they participate today) because in Vancouver (2005) AN was there and was completely off-the-hook....body painted go-go girls... scorpions/tarantulas in cages all over the place...open talk about growing bud.....and a retaillers only party that had some SERIOUS dank for all in attendance....completely freaking Hydrofarm out.

All the while they are selling tons of equipment....most of which is used to grow da dank.

hypocritical fucks....one and all.

s h

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
The store I go to is dropping the whole AN line.. Prolly cause of the threat of SunSystems... So this must be true...

R

Rolln J

one thing I respect about an - they dont claim to be making products to grow tomaters!

not a big fan of their overpriced nutes though - lol

edit - should have said the only thing

D

Donk Frog

Retailers make more of nutes than lights anyways ......won't suprise me if some places told sun system to fuck off, I have never used a sun system and my plants look great, smoke great, and although I don't use the AN full line I do use some things in every cycle

sky high

sky high

Retaillers may make "more" off of nutes because they sell more of em than they do lights, but not because the profit margin is different.

FWIW, General Hydroponics has the best retail markup of all the nutes/equipment and of most other goods in store. (priced about double on the shelf from what the retailer pays for it) AN is the most expensive line to bring in and stock the shelves with. In the end typical markups on hydro gear run from 20% to 40%.

Sunlight and Hydrofarm carry and distribute most of the equipment you see in your local store...nutes..trays....filters...etc....not just lights. Telling them to fuck off might FEEL good but they can cut you off in a heartbeat.

it's a crazy game with FAR less profit in it than most guys think there is when they plop down a few K's in disgust and look at you like you just robbed their mother....

truth be told, we KNOW who's making the REAL cash in this equation and it isn't the hydro guy...(though he's an easy target to blame/accuse/etc.)

s h the ex-hydro guy

Illmind

Illmind

lol that dude needs to stop trying to use big words. is def worth a look n laff dig the old school dip... good thing an dropping a ballast soon.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I only watch Big Mike for entertainment, its like watching a retard on speed.

justiceman

justiceman

Honestly I don't use AN and I happen to have a sunlight supply reflector and Galaxy ballast lol.

Regardless I think that sunlight supply is definitely wrong for doing this. Yes I understand they don't want to be associated with the name cannabis, but as Mike said. Their is no reason to affect the consumer and hydro stores. Now the hydro stores have to decid on what products they can carry and if they so happen to carry AN sunlight will cut them off? Absolutely Disgusting business tactics. Really hurts the Hydro stores since they don't make a lot of money as it is.

The Joker

The Joker

I also heard that Washington state hydro suppliers are no longer selling equipment that disguises smell like carbon filters. Is this part of the same?

S

shift00420

As a canabis culture we should all support a company that backs up our medical movement, regardless of how much they made last year.

I like the fact that AN doesn't put up a front. u know what there about. how many people will stand in front of a camera and say they make products for weed??

:passingjoint:

P

psychoactive

He's fat. And short.

He should just do a rap video and be done with it :-)

He certainly is not the voice of MY community.

I do use Advanced products.

For all the marketing they do, they really know how to muck it up with these lame videos.

M

mrdizzle

wow, what a ra-tard. If you are effected emotionaly by this hearsay video you are part of the target audience.

also craig would be the first CEO of a major company to do that type of dirty work himself, I wouldnt believe everything you hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom