ADVANCED NUTRIENTS do I think there worth it?

• Thread starter grinkeeper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FrostyDank

that will shut em up

Now u guys fucked me up coz i registered for dis 1. 1st AN is the best in the market hands down.. their products are unmatched by any 1 coz they put the work in... they grow weed like there is no tomorro big mike has the biggest grow room ever ( IN BOSINA OR SUM SHIT) and i can say this because i im growin with AN that it 2x ur yield and 3x the resin . I can go into detail bout conniseur being too strong coz u fucks dont now how to feed and bout the fact that if ur growin organically and NOT using beneficial bacteria ur not a farmer SIMPLE!!!! Learn ur shit read!!! AND WTF u guys said they dont post their research YES THEY DO. But not in detail obviously BECAUSE THEY HAVE COMPETITORS WHO WILL STEAL THERE SHIT!!! ADVANCED NUTRIENTS IS THE BEST FACT!!!!!!!!!!!! B U T . . . THEY ARE EVIL 2 US THE GROWERS AND ILL TELL U Y....... AN discovered alot of shit about da green and PERFECTED their products.. So they no 2 things about us the consumers... 1st All the advanced growers r not broke (WE ALL NO Y LOL) no amateur is gonna spend 500 bucks on nutes. 2nd Any 1 who no's anything about growing and tries AN ur not going BACK FACT ( I got 83g DRY from 1 Easyryder AUTOFLOWER in 75days ORGANICALLY DATS INSANE ) beat dat! So what they do, because were hooked little druggies is DILUTE AND SEPARATE THEIR PRODUCTS. Voodoo and Tarantula are the same product! just dat the two most important ingredients are spilt between the two. Organic B was a complete B vitamin from 1-12 now the NEW Organic B IS ONLY B 1 thats some extreme anal fucking isnt it and its 2x da price so now u HAVE 2 buy nivarana grandma eggy etc , CARBO LOAD is the best product of all time FACT!!!! But they fucked us by diluting it wid sweetleaf (GREAT 2) and giving us bud candy for 4x YESSS 4X the price. And they no were gonna buy it coz its a very good product just as good as before but finishes faster and costs a fuck load more. and thats wat they will keep on doing soon they will have 100 products all with 1 ingredient and ofcourse us industrial growers will buy them all because if u no how your yield will always pay u back 50x AND DATS ALL DAT MATTERS, WE NO IT THEY NO IT!

Good shit man, so true

F

farmerjohn

Olivia's cloning gel gives great results 600, if you can get the snot out of the little bottle, oh & if you don't mind paying the price, which is steep. The gel sticks where ya put it though & I don't require any rooting hormones or other powders that fall off, or just plain don't work! Actually, as expensive as it is for 3/4 of an ounce, it does go a long, long way. I have been cloning like a mad scientist since early May & still have some left.

Here's a real winner for you, if $$ is an issue, or you don't mind taking an extra 2 or 3 days to get to the transplant stage. Use nothing but tap water that has been in an open container for @ least 2 days. Works like magic & gives u a near 100% return, if you do the job right, like making the final cut under water & using a very sharp blade to remove a tiny bit of material from the stem where the roots will be appearing.

It's really almost like the flea medicines for ur dog or cat that the Vet or stores hawk to you @ a ridiculous price. Do they work, yes they do, but so does a solution of 50% water, 50% Dawn dishwashing detergent.

S

StillBlack

UNREALATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got banned for life from grasscity coz i ripped some guy who wanted to introduce nitrogen in his grow room i told him he would burn his house down if he did dat etc etc... I hope the moderators in here arnt that sensitive to real talk.

F

farmerjohn

Not sure what unrealated means, but if it means the post was unrelated to the string, it is a direct answer to a question asked on page 1. True , nutes are the main topic of discussion, but I felt compelled to answer 600's question & in fact nutes are a part of the process. Due to the many responses this string has received, my answer appears 6 pages after the original question was posed. My apologies if that gap between the two makes it difficult to follow the story line.

H

Headach

stillblack, i got a headache from reading your post. yeah you make 50x more in the end, but with other nutes company you make 100x more, haha. just pulling your legs on that one.

S

STUPPA

AN has a huge facility in freakin Transylvania or some shit they do their research grows. Thats where "fat mike" was gonna hold his million dollar challenge. And they do "blast their favorable results everywhere" havent you seen the hundreds of videos on you tube and their website???
IDK if AN is the best nute in the game or not but I also dont get why so many growers talk so much shit about the only nute company that supports our movement, its kinda strange...

Man what ! a million pound challenge ? i don't own a nute company but if you give me my fav nutes and put me up against an identical grow using AN nutes and i don't care how many AN additives, i will show you that they are nothing special at all .

I know people who have spent an absolute fortune on the entire range of AN only to end up with burned plants that tasted funny,experienced growers aswell.
I'd prob spend half the amount on my nutes and get better results .

Ask mike the question, why do you need so many different products? why do AN with all their "exhaustive research" not have a simple line up consisting of grow ,bloom and boosters?. Cos they can make more money thats why .

AN gives the best results ? not for me they don't and i have not seen any buds in this country which prove this either .Anyone who has pics of these best in world AN buds please post them up and verify this ridiculous claim.

damn marketing hype gets me mad .

A

antimatter

Oh yhea another thing, AN Raise your prices there to cheap id pay the current price just for the bottle because of the fancy graphics then fill em up with some GH and other random crap products from your competitors.

A

antimatter

no bro! Not mad! just honest! Go ahead and support gh, alot of folks do.
I even do when i buy Floranova, or KoolBloom, i just dont like corp gh.
Ill use what i know cause i have since 96 while working directly with Lucas and Ph.
I had one of the first closet scrogs ever documented.
But in the end guess what bro! Gh aint got your back!
There taxing our asses just the same.
There products are much cheaper to produce so there cheaper for the consumer.
Id rather give Mike my money at least hell talk dank with me 1 on 1 on the phone!
Try that with the good ol boys homie!

sorry I was not talking to you im just hoping someone from AN reads the thread, I use hammerhead myself. The joke is AN trys way to hard with all there marketing and constantly bashes other companies saying there competitors have inferior products except for that one video with roots excel.

L

LEBDOG

AN just rocked my grow

I went with AN for my current grow G4 and put my former best GH results to shame. I can't complain 1 bit about AN right now, I just need a bigger circuit!
:banana1sv6:

A

antimatter

no AN cant stand that gh is raping us with there cheap to make but good to use products, There making 1o times what AN makes. thats 80% of the problem, people think AN is raping them, but they actually research there products growing weed not tomatoes. And there profit margins are fatter then AN's by abot 75% but we as consuers just say its cheaper and works so fuk AN, But the mere fact that I can call Big Mike and discuss my OG formula is a huge plus. try yhat shit with gh or another of the good ol boys!!
I got nothing but love for Big Mike and "dyna grow" as well cause they will back me up all day!

Genetics go much farther then fancy bottles. Sure you can call Big Mike but I doubt anybody non medical would be in anyway interested in calling up a company and talking about weed.

A

antimatter

I just can't see how it would make any difference, I use hammerhead 9/18 instead of 13/14 but I can't see myself replacing the lucas formula it works. What magic ingredient is gonna make my plants better .. magik urea?

L

LEBDOG

Not better, but easier for a novice (IMO).

I don't have any true technical knowledge to support AN being the best nutrient company. I had knowledgeable friends helping me with GH nutrient programs, for 3 grows until I decided to give AN a try, and achieved near perfect results (for my setup) the first time.

I would say that AN Nutrients didn't stress my plants as much (if at all). I refer any novice who asks me to AN, as I believe that if they run a properly calculated nutrient schedule, they can isolate this as a variable.

That's another 2 cents of mine.

I also don't like KB Powder very much, (doesn't mix well) and really like Big Bud with Bud Candy as a pretty sweet yielding/tasting combo.

C

CanadianClassic

i like Canna's ferts some can be a bit pricey but overall are idiot proof to use and give great results!

Goodluck with the Ladies!!!

A

antimatter

Could someone explain to me how I can get bigger yields and faster growth using Sensi grow and bloom instead of Lucas with Gh or other random very bad competitor products and if your medical and getting free products, wholesale prices etc. then there is a huge amount of favoritism towards those products so I don't think you can honestly answer that. How do scientists create vastly superior products growing a full room of bubba kush?

Even on the Urbangrower 99% of the growers didn't seem serious when they said they grew there plants with Advanced Nutrients, their mannerisms lacked honesty. If I buy Sensi two part will they throw in a jack chop ?

A

antimatter

Just to give you an idea of what I pay right now for nutrients $60 for 4 gallons of bloom and $60 for 4 gallons of micro now thats not GH but same formula just another crappy competitor, Sensi 2 part is a hell of a lot more then that..so you must see why I wanna know and by the way the best lb of kush you can sell will only fetch you $2300lb where I live so do the math.

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

The best lb of kush down in LA fetches $4000+lb. If I could only get$2300 then sure go with the cheaper nutes, but not everyone lives where you are and the other way around. So if I can get 4 for the pest lb I can produce then the extra $ doesnt seem like too horrible of an investment, but for you I can see where its not that great of an idea. Point being different people bennefit from different things, just because you cant make money on your crop because of location doesnt mean some of this people are making a healthy profit while dropping 1000-2000 on AN. It all comes down to what you can/cant afford.

A

antimatter

The best lb of kush down in LA fetches $4000+lb. If I could only get$2300 then sure go with the cheaper nutes, but not everyone lives where you are and the other way around. So if I can get 4 for the pest lb I can produce then the extra $ doesnt seem like too horrible of an investment, but for you I can see where its not that great of an idea. Point being different people bennefit from different things, just because you cant make money on your crop because of location doesnt mean some of this people are making a healthy profit while dropping 1000-2000 on AN. It all comes down to what you can/cant afford.

I always make money but operating costs are always going to be a factor regardless of profit, why pay more for the same results? Why pay more money for a product marketed to weed growers when I can buy a product marketed for growing vegetables?

A

antimatter

How about somebody shows some proof that Advanced Nutrients actually has scientists working for them coming up with these magic formulas that double your yields. Last time I checked North American Companies like Advanced Nutrients contract out there orders to Agrium Inc. who has fertilizer made for them by various Industrial factories with all standard npk ratios that are proven for agriculture, so is Agrium mixing up these special formulas for Advanced or is really whats going on is Advanced is just buying standard npk formulas from Agrium bottled with a couple random additives to make it appear as theres something different about it, then slapping on a fancy label.

Reminds me of how the nutrition supplement industry operates. :mad0233:

Wheres Dr.Kaw? Is he real? Is he the one coming up with these formulas and then having them contracted out to Agrium???? Does anybody know???

How do we legitimize Dr.Kaws existence because this sure doesn't prove to me he exists..this is either a fake website made by AN or AN plagiarized there scientists article to make us think Dr.Kaw exists.

Top Bottom