ADVANCED NUTRIENTS do I think there worth it?

• Thread starter grinkeeper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KushMaster707

i use and love AN products! everything about my buds including my yield is better. Im on my 4th run with the line and im stoked everytime i see my results. the only AN product i would reccomend to swap out of the line would be the voodoo juice.. i did side by side comparison last run with the voodoo juice and humboldt roots and noticed a far stronger root system with the humboldt roots product. I have tried many different lines of nutrients and i have to say overall AN is the best...

deacon1503

deacon1503

Any feedback on running AN Bud Blood granulate (0-39-25) vs the new Bud Ignitor liquid (0-2-4) for bud site acceleration?

From what i was told the Ignitor is the "new" formula for Bud Blood, that true? the NPK's are way different....

K

KushMaster707

i used bud blood and got decent results and a friend of mine who used the bud ignitor said it has close to the same results maybe a little better. i swapped the bud blood for bud factor x and i get amazingly fast transition into flower along with resin developing as early as possible.

btw.. im pretty sure they are the same bud ignitor is jus liquid form... dry and liquid big bud have different npk's too.

K

KushMaster707

strain: Og Kush..

the first 2 pictures are the results with most of the AN line & BIG BUD.
the last 2 pictures are the results with most of the AN line & KUSHIE KUSH.

both were finished off with overdrive.
jar_og_kush.jpg
og_kush_hand.jpg
thumb_og_kush.jpg
kushie_og_kush.jpg

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

an is a company full of tards
stole their recipe for their bloom a n b from dutchgold
sad part is their products are top of the line and its hard to argue with results
had a thunderfuck that hated an for some reason (may have been a n deffency) but other than that never had a problem
(running 3 aeroflo 60s)

M

Motherhugger

an is a company full of tards
stole their recipe for their bloom a n b from dutchgold
sad part is their products are top of the line and its hard to argue with results
had a thunderfuck that hated an for some reason (may have been a n deffency) but other than that never had a problem
(running 3 aeroflo 60s)

Seriously? This is how you respond to this thread? Real classy.

Saying that Advanced Nutrients stole their recipe from someone else is risky - slander or libel, I think. Really, if you're going to make claims like this, you might want to back up your facts with some information. This post just makes you sound like a shill.

Of course, then you say that Advanced Nutrients is top of the line, so I guess you're not a complete idiot. LOL

I've been running AN for years and have loved them. Never tried that other brand, or heard of many others near me who used it, so I don't know anything about recipes and whose is whose.

All I know is that Advanced Nutrients is awesome and it makes my grows produce top of the line results.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

i am a schill lol
was very unsatified with their bud ignitor and the side of the bottle says 100 percent guarantee
after multiple emails and calls with an i got nowhere
(herd from the dutchmaster rep and the hydro store rep that they stole from dutchmaster)
i used about half an and about half h+g
way overpriced
hopefully atamis new line is as bomb as they are making it out to b
(atami root excel expected in the next couple months)
i love theyre product but i have a problem supplying douchbags with my hard earned money

E

EastCoastGrow

good review on advanced, almost exactly what my local hydro store says, they dont even have AN out they keep it in the back haha

chatooman

chatooman

Hi there I'm in same boat here i live in ak and the nearest store is 50 miles away it sucks an then the only thing i can find is miracle gro an scotts oh almost forgot superthrive. I don't have a lot of cash to by the good stuff online and if or when i can the shipping is crazy i wish there was a nursery or hydroshop here close so i could get samples to try so i no wich to get cause it will only be once that i cann buy cause notta nuff dang money ss just ain't enough wish we could grow money and pluck whenever an no limit but anyways sry to rannt just wish i could get my hands on some GOOD NUTES!!!!!!
dude

Dude, send me your addy via pm and i am going to send you some gear bro, i'll send you enough budblood and collosall to get you through the next 2 years m8.

ccWTF

ccWTF

My 1st hydro grow and im glad im not constantly checking PH.
As far as price... 1 litre of a + b connisuier bloom will last me 4-5 weeeks at 2/3 strength. I paid about $50.
its worth more. LOL

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
You keep loving AN & Gino keep loving little girls

ccWTF

ccWTF

Im not convinced that this company is responsible for raping a child.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Im not convinced that this company is responsible for raping a child.
The company has done nothing it's the people that own the company Gino was a Co owner

ccWTF

ccWTF

Since Gino is no longer a co-owner the matter is moot and I am not contributing to his behavior by purchasing a few litres of nutrients.
Is he guilty???

thats not the point.
The point is: AN makes an easy to use base nutrient that is within $5 or $10 of their competitors. They're not over-priced especially considering its no longer necessary to maintain PH.
All the products and all the brands at the hydro store are over-priced.

Gold plated 250ml Root accelerator for $90. Who uses that?

D

dreadnugs

ADVANCED NUTRIENTS do I think there worth it?
ADVANCED NUTRIENTS do I think there worth it? read on

I hate to report on anything unless its honestly done. so positive or negative this is what I have found .

here is a bit of my experience with advanced nutrients products.
Did they work, yes did they work as good as what they state in there ads NO. they basically made claims like they could double your yields. This was not my experience's anyway and I did 3 complete crops with there full product line and company resources nutrients calculator and help line keeping it at its highest level. They told me that they were getting almost 3 lbs off of 25 plants , vegged for 3 weeks with a 1000wats hps.....I had a great grow room ,climate controlled with CO2 injection and a light mover. a very nice setup that was proven over a long period of time producing more than most gardens .. There was no pest problem or mildew issues and I was using 5gallon square containers for each plant and I was vegging for double and more of the time advanced suggested.. I was using a strain which was and excellent yielder and great tricombe production , a proven producing winner which I had been growing for a long time. The plants were started from clone so I didn't change anything but the incredible nutrients program A.N. sells and promos .

I was heavily involved with advanced nutrients and had a grouping of about 24 different bottles and powders boosters and magic...I was directly involved with the full resources of there professionals at the company on a weekly basis. I had over a $1000 worth of products . I had the full program and didn't leave anything out. any possible problems I called and made sure it was going to benefit my plants.. I was hooked and loved it. Honestly do I think there stuff has the most research YES. do I think they have done lots of advertising YES. does everything they say make sense YES. and yes yes yes and yes...But here is the biggest question you should ask me or anyone else who honestly wants to answer this question.
HOW MUCH DID IT IMPROVE MY YIELD?
HOW MUCH DID IT COST YOU ?

WELL MY INCREASE WAS ABOUT 20% . and that was from an average of 3 crops, some less some more but 20% is about right. compared to the yields I was getting from a very basic 2 part grow 2 part bloom nutrient which cost less than a tenth of A.N. total package..

The increase in yield was not worth the extra cost in my humble opinion. to spend huge money to increase that much was not worth it.....did it increase resin and bud size yes but again not by an amount that was very noticeable. potency is relative to me. sure when you have stronger meds you need less but when your talking about 7 hits off a joint versus 8 hits does it make that big a difference... anyone that has any questions on advanced nutrients please ask me I will tell you my experiences.. and I have to say there is some incredible products for sure and many I still use but there products are not the be all and end all of cannabis production... marketing really does work even on pot heads is all I have to say... as I have found many other products that work just as good...

here is some of the stuff I still use from A.N.

B52
BUDBLOOD
BIGBUD
OVERDRIVE
V.H.O.
GENIUS OIL
BUG AWAY
VOODOO JUICE
PIRAHNA

NOw these some of these are rather price like the voodoo and pirahna at almosty $100 but its powder form and goes a long way... great for clones to root by the way...

as for the whole line 2+ program. its not necessary and many products can be dropped out or replaced my other brands for sure. I know I have seen results but nothing like what they claim, and as for other brands there are so many , an indistry insider told me he has used everything including the full advanced nutrients line and now believes that canna nutrients are even better and the industry leader for results.. if any one has see on youtube the advanced nutrients showdown nutrients contest compare what ever they call it. well its sort of strange that advanced nutrients didnt use CANNA nutrients in the test????? and come on how can you believe in a test done by the company that wins, talk about bias...

I would love to hear about other peoples favorite nutrients and there experiences.. currently I am using a house brand 2 part nutrients called OPTIMUM from quebec canada .. its very good and about 25% of the cost of advanced nutrients.. for the price of 1litre pair of advanced I get 4litres of optimum and the dilutions is about the same....hope to hear more from everyone here. as I am new to this group...

Latest posts

Top Bottom