advanced nutrients (first grow help!!!)

• Thread starter lucanidas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddy Hemphill

advanced is the shit i run connie with additives and a few 3rd party things in 7gallon pots in pure coco. I have never used the base over 12 mls per gallon and i think 8mls per gallon is as high as you need to go i keep it simple stupid 2ml per liter of everything from advance and it works great for me. if you have any specific questions about what base you want to run or what additives you need or dnt need Advanced has the best base out there IMOP but some of their additives are crazy priced and other company's make just as good of the same product for half the price like rhino skin fuck that go with silica blast from botanicare. For real advanced is super simple to use once you figure out that their base is super concentrated and you dnt need much 1 gallon of connie a&b last's me 2 and a half runs almost 3 and that goes for all their products except for like bud candy witch a gallon last's me 2 grow or so.

Saweet.

What are you subbing for b52? I am using VitaMax from grotek. I use their silica also...it doubles for my ph down, also.

What do you think about their Mother Earth tea? My buddy that turned me on to A&B uses it. I use ACT instead.

Its amazing how little base their nute chart has me using. The bottle reads 4ml/l. Thats murder.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I use b52 hommie and thats crazy silica blast acts like ph up for me as for the mother earth super tea its awesome but i also use the original pure blend from botanicare i either alternate witch one i use every watering or i just cut the dose in half and add both. if you want i can read you my line up and what i use.

B

Buddy Hemphill

I use b52 hommie and thats crazy silica blast acts like ph up for me as for the mother earth super tea its awesome but i also use the original pure blend from botanicare i either alternate witch one i use every watering or i just cut the dose in half and add both. if you want i can read you my line up and what i use.

Dude its 5 am and I just got hiiiiigh.

Protekt is ph UP...lol....not down. I use EJ catalyst for down.

HELLZ YEAH!. I am trying to dial in my program. My bud that got me started with AN actually just had to go on a state sponsored vacation for a minute. I have been trying to figure it out by myself, subbing out whatever I can to save a buck. I had been using PBP before. I have a gallon or so left over of Grow,Bloom, CalMag, and Karma

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
the original pure blend is the botanicare compost tea not a base nute but here is what i use connie a&b, fox farms open sesame , silica blast, botanicare calmag plus, hygrozyme, the original pure blend compost tea bloom, mother earth super tea bloom, big bud , bud candy, b-52, nirvana, liquid carboload, bud factorX, overdrive, humboldt honey, and general hydro rapid start and I think thats it hommie but I prolly forgot something oh and great white bennies and i think thats it.

S

Sensibowl

the original pure blend is the botanicare compost tea not a base nute but here is what i use connie a&b, fox farms open sesame , silica blast, botanicare calmag plus, hygrozyme, the original pure blend compost tea bloom, mother earth super tea bloom, big bud , bud candy, b-52, nirvana, liquid carboload, bud factorX, overdrive, humboldt honey, and general hydro rapid start and I think thats it hommie but I prolly forgot something oh and great white bennies and i think thats it.

What an awesome AN setup - totally my dream.....

I use a lot of these, but not all of it...completely amazing.

*I'm not worthy...*

B

Buddy Hemphill

How do you transition from veg to bloom with the Connie?

Thanks for the info, BTW. Good stuff.

How do you like the GH rapid start? I am gonna get a bottle when my RE runs out. The price is right for sure. I heard good stuff from a friend. He actually switched.

iamgrowerman

iamgrowerman

Buddy - Veg to Flower is easy with Connie. It's easy to get thrown because Connoisseur is just a Flower nute... so there's no grow nute side to it. Just use something else instead.

I think most people use the Sensi Grow A&B since it's a 2-part like Connie, but you could use anything I guess. I find the Sensi-to-Connie transition to be very simple.

M

moosebud

Hi , m new here but have experience and have not had better resaults than i have had of recent with the ph perfect by Advanced . i grow in 15 gallon totes wth pro mx that has 1/3rd perelite mixed n. I use only RO water and keep the room flooded with Co2 and no hotter than 85 by day and 75 by night. i flush with 10 gallon fresh every 3 days and feed with advanced another 5 gallons rght after each flush they should be usng ths much water if strong. My plants are from seed and and at 90 days are 6 ft high and 5 ft wide this is alot of water but this keeps them clean and jumping. the Infinity bud plants finnish at 7' and one pound plus. so i would flush weekly with 10 gallons fresh RO water and 5 gallons feed right after.

D

dayrs01

Its my first grown too bro and believe me u over value them at the start and treat them like gold dust! There lots of nutrients needed i.e. plant start, formulex, multi zime, root exel. but i suppose its based on what medium ur using. it will become a brilliant hobby for you an i suppose you wont get it spot on first time but its fun trying. my one tip would be dont over feed as its tempting at the start.

Top Bottom