Advanced Nutrients (First Grow Help!!!)

• Thread starter lucanidas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

indoorherbs

I make it easy, water the recommended dosage on the label for 5 days straight, then 2 days of plain PH'd water. This way you wont over nute. Depending how big your plant and root system depends on how much your plant eat, so you gotta eyeball how much food it takes in everyday. Water till it drains, once it drains its fully fed. But if you water the plants when its extremely dry, it tends to drain real fast and eat up again, so make sure your plants get enough water.

That's not a guarantee that you won't overnute.

The only way to be sure you don't overnute is to NOT PUT TOO MUCH FERT IN.

If you nute once a month, but you fert way too much you'll still overnute no matter how many waterings you do inbetween.

You could nute every single watering and undernute if you do it light enough.

You have to feed the right amount. Frequency, concentration, whatever, you have to add it all up and take it all into account. No single factor will guarantee success or failure.

iamgrowerman

iamgrowerman

that's not a guarantee that you won't overnute.

The only way to be sure you don't overnute is to not put too much fert in.

If you nute once a month, but you fert way too much you'll still overnute no matter how many waterings you do inbetween.

You could nute every single watering and undernute if you do it light enough.

You have to feed the right amount. Frequency, concentration, whatever, you have to add it all up and take it all into account. No single factor will guarantee success or failure.

absolutely!

P

phillip

nutes/info

ssup bro iam a meical patien and grow for medical nees..but i just havested 5 plants liller 2 1pure romulain stain from cloned for my club has knowen the opg with the real rom stain not from seed then to clone..huge differance most true growes no what am sayin ,2 lavender...wow...satanky fruity shit..and 1 w.rhino.....teriable srtain grew nice and large just for some reason didt want to produce ...never have grown..w.r. but never will again...but to ur ? i stared on 1/2 stenght of what ur chart says in first 6-7 weeks then kick it up yo full till harvets time oh yea water only fro last week then ur final flush works killer every time ..i use botaicare pro seris with cal mag plus,liqued karma,grape sweet, hydroplex for bud excelaratior is great..prouct.......but what ever u use due 1/2 stenght like i said then kick it back to recomended on ur feeding chart.........bro pm me for some info ill share with u ok ..send private message to me k..phillip g..love to help u make ur gro kill.....oh yea ph down a meter a must big huge part is ur ph levels and h2o levels alos.chap meter 15 bucks bur gt a millwallke metter ok 100 pecent accurate and can full get wet for 60 and up but a must have

L

lucanidas

just want to say thanks for all the help , defo making this grow easier on me , love this site props to ye all,, great advice.....and sorry philip i cant pm anyone yet haha not a big boy farmer yet i suppose.

Im going to go with the canna line up, now id love to try advanced but fuck lads the price is too much! here ive started a new thread explaining my setup,

love ye all to check it out, share some advice, hope i can return the favor some day

peace out for now!!

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

I'll make it simple for u bro this is how I do it and works awesome first off fuck the label the recommended dose will kill your plants . All rite this is the simplest way I have found to use and when you plant are small use the base at 4ml per gallon and the additives 4ml per gallon then once your gals gett bigger bump it up to 8ml per gallon on the base and 8ml per gallon on the additives depending on how many additives using this way will put your ppms at a max of around 1300 and this will give you big frosty donkey dicks and won't burn your plant small plats everything at 4ml per gal bigger plants everything at 8ml per gall u won't be disappointed it took me a min to figure this out but it works awesome and super simple I hope this helps an get a bad rep for being expensive but their bites are super concentrated and will last u a min peace
I've never had the recommended dose kill any of my grows using AN. Keep hearing that it will, my last 4 or 5 grows wets w AN. I go off the feed chart, no problems.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
hi'a all!!

This is my first grow, im planning on growing a few trees in 9 gallon soil pots and im going to use advanced nutes.
I need to know how many gallons of nutrient solution should i feed one plant of this size??. I've seen this question asked a lot but never answered clearly.

need your help boys n girls,

don't want to burn the shit out of my babies!!
I have been using the full line up and here is what I'll say....everything but grow micro and bloom use 4ml per gal... during 1st few weeks of veg use those 4 in incriments... start out at 1ml per gal and every 1.5 weeks up the strength... I don't usually go to full strength until.closer to.flower... I will cap off at 4ml per gal on EVERYTHING!!! What they RECO is too STRONG!!! LOOK AT MY TENT AND TRUCKLINER DIARY SO SEE THE FULL PROGRESSION AT STRENGTHS I USE

coolslayer

coolslayer

I love Advanced products.....some of my best plants were fed thus.....

E

Eclipted

If this is what you’re talking about I wouldn’t personally recommend it. It torched my girls and damn near killed them at 2ml a gallon when they were 2 feet tall and in veg. Idk wtf is in there but it isn’t made for plants I had to flush my soil twice.

As far as nutrients go it’s really a play by ear thing I don’t believe there is a set schedule to give. All I’m gonna say is always start at at least half if not a quarter of the recommended dose no matter what you use. Make sure your plants can handle the added nutes before just pouring them in there. Each plant is different each soil is different some soil like fox farm ocean forest is “hot” (meaning lots of nutes in soil) and doesn’t require any amending in the beginning or your risking plant burn.
Best of luck to your grow my dude I’m in the drying process right now of my first ever grow and mannnnnnnnn is this shit addicting.

286DC3B0 3699 4E42 9892 B97095D5B33B
E

Eclipted

I d
If this is what you’re talking about I wouldn’t personally recommend it. It torched my girls and damn near killed them at 2ml a gallon when they were 2 feet tall and in veg. Idk wtf is in there but it isn’t made for plants I had to flush my soil twice.

As far as nutrients go it’s really a play by ear thing I don’t believe there is a set schedule to give. All I’m gonna say is always start at at least half if not a quarter of the recommended dose no matter what you use. Make sure your plants can handle the added nutes before just pouring them in there. Each plant is different each soil is different some soil like fox farm ocean forest is “hot” (meaning lots of nutes in soil) and doesn’t require any amending in the beginning or your risking plant burn.
Best of luck to your grow my dude I’m in the drying process right now of my first ever grow and mannnnnnnnn is this shit addicting.
i didn’t see this thread was from when I was fucking 11 lol oops

coolslayer

coolslayer

Some of the Advanced products are touted as promoting more bud sites and flowering in general...

coolslayer

coolslayer

I have had good reports about the Carbo-load product also.

F

fishmon

hi'a all!!

This is my first grow, im planning on growing a few trees in 9 gallon soil pots and im going to use advanced nutes.
I need to know how many gallons of nutrient solution should i feed one plant of this size??. I've seen this question asked a lot but never answered clearly.

I've been using the AN Micro, Grow, Bloom trio for awhile now with mostly great results.
hi'a all!!

hi'a all!!

Been using AN micro, grow, bloom trio for awhile with mostly great results. I use the 1 liter set and they're competitively priced imo. Some of the additives can be pricey. I dont use the full lineup. Only voodoo juice, B-52, big bud, and bud candy. I get the 250 ml voodoo juice size as it's pricey and i understant has shorter shelf life. And its only used the first couple weeks of veg and first couple weeks of bloom. The other additives i get the 500ml jugs as they aren't used at the same rate as the base nutes. I add another brand of silica (I already had it and is compatible per AN) periodically during watering. I water twice, sometimes 3 times between feeds. I use lightly amended soil (happy frog) with about 1/3-1/4 additional perlite. Start introducing feed after 3 weeks from sprout. I agree with others here 1/2 strength is generally the way to go. However, different strains have different appetites. I've concluded for me it's better to reduce chart recipes and watch for deficiency rather than deal with toxicity issues. With photoperiods transplant up in pot sizes as roots develop. For reference, this one is in is in a 12 gal pot. It was taking 1 gal per day for several weeks but now 1 gal every other day roughly a week before harvest. Guessing yield will be a lb max or most likely less. Maybe as little as 1/2. Sorry for the double post.

20230826 100045
Top Bottom