Advanced Nutrients (First Grow Help!!!)

• Thread starter lucanidas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coolslayer

coolslayer

I've been using the AN Micro, Grow, Bloom trio for awhile now with mostly great results.

Been using AN micro, grow, bloom trio for awhile with mostly great results. I use the 1 liter set and they're competitively priced imo. Some of the additives can be pricey. I dont use the full lineup. Only voodoo juice, B-52, big bud, and bud candy. I get the 250 ml voodoo juice size as it's pricey and i understant has shorter shelf life. And its only used the first couple weeks of veg and first couple weeks of bloom. The other additives i get the 500ml jugs as they aren't used at the same rate as the base nutes. I add another brand of silica (I already had it and is compatible per AN) periodically during watering. I water twice, sometimes 3 times between feeds. I use lightly amended soil (happy frog) with about 1/3-1/4 additional perlite. Start introducing feed after 3 weeks from sprout. I agree with others here 1/2 strength is generally the way to go. However, different strains have different appetites. I've concluded for me it's better to reduce chart recipes and watch for deficiency rather than deal with toxicity issues. With photoperiods transplant up in pot sizes as roots develop. For reference, this one is in is in a 12 gal pot. It was taking 1 gal per day for several weeks but now 1 gal every other day roughly a week before harvest. Guessing yield will be a lb max or most likely less. Maybe as little as 1/2. Sorry for the double post.
It was triple, but who's counting? Your grow looks great!!

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
This is purple urkle grown with the FULL line of nutes in pro-mix soil... i use their chart and cut every dosage strai to 50% per gallon... says 16ml use 8ml
Says use 8ml use 4ml

20230830 172444
Last edited:
Top Bottom