advanced nutrients first time....

• Thread starter concretedawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

concretedawg

this is my first time using advanced just wanted some input from fellow farmers on this one i am using sensi grow a/b---sensi bloom a/b, bud ingnitor ,sensi cal mix, and big bud..... also will be running hygrozyme and gh sweetner i like gh sweetner for it not messing my pumps up and i know its good stuff!!!!...doing ebb and flow and 5 inch pots with hydroton as my medium... just wanted to see if there is anything i am missing? also week 2 of flower..
running a hindu kush and triangle kush both can handle high ppms!!! thanks alot fellow farmers and will be doing my first grow log!!!! as soon as i button up the rooms!!!

C

concretedawg

thanks aussie!!!! i did grab the od!!!! mixed it up and got perfect ph wwas stoked on that!!!
hoping i made a good choice on the nutrient line!!!

B

bdawgburner

only use overdrive weeks 6-7. I'd get voodoo juice too man or something similar. I can vouch that the voodoo juice is the ish. Maybe add in a b-vitamin as well. I also use bud candy as my 'sweetener' and haven't had any problems with my pumps.

R

Radio_Dread

hey dude also Bud Blood is a good first week flowering enhancer. it is alil pricey and is suppose to have a faster turn over from veg to flowering.

C

concretedawg

everything looks good so far i hated to switch nutes in the first week of flower cuz there going through a change right off the bat...but i was out and planning on a changeafter i finished up the nutes i had.i did do a good flush in flower but not in veg..... i am really excited for this not looking for any kind of big crazy yeild or anything just a diff. program, the lucas treated me real good !!!!!! i was able to find some roots excel. and lemme tell you the stuff is the bomb!!!!! not running it in flower just veg. also scroed a insane humidifier from wal-mart for 60 bucks that has my veg room dialed i didnt realize how important humidity was in veg!!!!! thanks alot guys any more thought or suggestions...please comment!!! thanks cd.

M

Motherhugger

everything looks good so far i hated to switch nutes in the first week of flower cuz there going through a change right off the bat...but i was out and planning on a changeafter i finished up the nutes i had.i did do a good flush in flower but not in veg..... i am really excited for this not looking for any kind of big crazy yeild or anything just a diff. program, the lucas treated me real good !!!!!! i was able to find some roots excel. and lemme tell you the stuff is the bomb!!!!! not running it in flower just veg. also scroed a insane humidifier from wal-mart for 60 bucks that has my veg room dialed i didnt realize how important humidity was in veg!!!!! thanks alot guys any more thought or suggestions...please comment!!! thanks cd.

Huh, sounds like you're on the right track. Lots of stuff going on at one, though, so you might want to go as simple as possible when you're first starting out.

Just trust that things are going to work out and watch. Then for the next time you'll know what to do.

:character0103:

C

concretedawg

thanks so much motherhugger for posting i am really excited to switch!!! everything is looking real good and am very happy i did ease into it!!! and just getting a feel for things
i for sure try to keep it simple as possible.....thank you again...

C

concretedawg

just a little update everything is insanely lush green in veg and in flower very impressed ,
there is a big difference between the( lucas plus additives) the the (an) am i am running now!!! its almost seems the vegging clones have grown alot faster also flowering plants look even better glad i switched just feeling things out for now... check your pm nbk....

Latest posts

Top Bottom