Advanced nutrients not being sold due to bullying?

• Thread starter testez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Exactly, if AN was as good as they say, you wouldn't need to say much as the proof is in the pudding!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I know AN works, I've used it when they first came out, but did it work well enough to justify the costs. No way, atleast ime.
I feel they keep changing bottles to attract people and keep their customers from straying, and honestly people to believe AN is changing the bottles up for your benefit is super naive. They only change bottles to shave cost or improve profit margins I believe.

baba G

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
And if you do the math, after you use all these products that will create yields 40%larger than your regular nutrient....
Seems like they are telling you that you can yield double what all other companies nutes will allow. So a simple question, with GH i can hit 2 a light, with AN is anyone hitting 4 a light? I mean it's simple math with AN i should get 40% more yield atleast...LOL

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Oh wait, I just realized they must have misprinted all those yield 40% more slogans, I think they meant pay 40% more....

Obviously I can't convince AN users to ditch AN, and that's not my goal. But I can say that other products ime do the same and cost so much less. If it works for you cool, but I can't support a company who spurts attitude like explosive diarrhea from the mouth.

baba G

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
^^^ lol

you have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours please try again later

Ill hit ya tomorrow bro

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Sounds good motherlode.
If AN layed off on the yield more more more and just acknowledged that yield is primarily genetic and environmentally determined, and technique oriented than I feel nutrients is next important. AS long as your nutrient line up is well rounded that is.
They would gain so much respect if they went that route but they are obviously the shit talking kids that were on the playground in grade school...LOL

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Same here Spicoli, russian mafia aren't the best ethical businessmen.
Some of the best yields and flavors I've ever seen/tasted were by ole timers who used nothing but nitrozyme, tmi, and many guanos from sparetime supply. They perfected their techniques long before Botanicare or most of the current companies were involved in this industry. Granted it takes know how, time and effort versus twisting a lid and pouring. Works for some doesn't work for everyone.
That said, AN provides the most expensive nutes. Some people just like to buy the most expensive thing in the store thinking it's priced higher because it's better. They appeal to those people intensely and I do know many incredible growers that use AN, but they don't produce any more or any noticeable better of a quality that I've seen.

One thing I will admit is the bottles are colorful and get your attention.
This lavy bud was grown with sparetime guano and nitrozyme, under a 600watt yielded over a 1lb, about 1.25lb and it doesn't yield well according to 99% of people that have grown this cut.
DSC01315.JPG
IMG_2048.JPG

DSC01094.JPG
DSC01139.JPG

B

Buddy Hemphill

And if you do the math, after you use all these products that will create yields 40%larger than your regular nutrient....
Seems like they are telling you that you can yield double what all other companies nutes will allow. So a simple question, with GH i can hit 2 a light, with AN is anyone hitting 4 a light? I mean it's simple math with AN i should get 40% more yield atleast...LOL

A 40% increase from 2 a light would be 2.8. Not 4....lol...

Simple math....

I cant comment on GH. All the weed I have tasted grown with GH sucked...so I never really tried it.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
40% more when you use a product...add those products together, results in simple math 100's%...
Maybe I'm wrong but when a bottle says it'll increase my yield 40% and then another bottle of theirs says the same thing, their is no clarification of is that a 40% yield increase when using 2 bottles together? What if it takes 6 bottles together I need to use to get 40% yield increase AND I only use 5 of those do I only get like around 32....%increase?

Mainly I'm poking fun at AN for being way over the top and I feel the 40% yield increase thingy is just b.s. I'm sorry you haven't tasted good GH weed, I've tasted good AN weed and good GH weed and Good Botanicare...and every nutrient I've ever used has actually produced good tasting weed.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I just boil it down to which nutrient is affordable and bang for buck and which company do I wanna support. They all work.

Hey Buddy Hemphill I hope post #130 clarifies my opinion a bit..

grayskull

grayskull

FIRST OFF...AN's entire line was STOLE from GH... all they did was reverse engineer GH's line....and they got sued due to false advertisement...and on top of that because they stole...sorry reverse engineered it they had to make it a quarter strength of what GH's line is....its called a gimmick product...and that's all AN is....fucking crap!!

iamgrowerman

iamgrowerman

Alright, I asked the guys that run the local hydro shops about this and this is what they said.

The new policy only applies to the huge discount superstore types, and only if they are only carrying a few of the additives and not supporting the base nutes and hardware Advanced Nutrients sells. They can't claim they don't have room for the stuff - these are the huge chains.

When you've got crap like General Hydroponics requesting stores refuse to sell Jungle Juice or Sunlight Supply in Michigan pressuring stores to not take bulk order deals from AN... that's the dastardly stuff. Advanced Nutrients is trying to get a fair representation in the big stores and let the customers decide what to buy.

FWIW, both the stores I talked to carry AN but only one carries the whole line and they both told me basically the same story. And the one that doesn't carry everything said they weren't being pressured by AN so it sounds to me like this is getting blown way out of proportion.

That didn't surprise me... it sounded like it was written with a lot of spin.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
spin it anyway you want it

advanced is in fact making new accounts spend x amount of dollars and 40% of that has to be lame-ass bulbs, fans and ballasts

so you want our nutes - you have to buy our hardware too

currently working part time for a hydro shop - so not just making this up

green punk

green punk

^^^^

I agree their hardware is crap. With exception of the inline fans. i believe they are Osteberg made in Sweden. Osteberg had the patient on these in 1976. If they are the Osteberg units they are the best out there. The 6" pushes 600 cfms static pressure and is super quiet, and durable; dropped one from 7 feet didn't even affect it. I run the Osteberg units in my set up. Other than that Advanced is crap. Buy their fancy labels if you got cash to burn. One day you will realize its hokey crap.

P

phear

lol i cant believe how many people fell for the an rubbish.

im in australia so i gladly cant get it, but we have some decent hydro shops here that trial every product and give us the feedback of what actually works and every product they reccomend actually works,

the funny thing is here in australia we have 100 better products than any of the gh and an stuff anyway so we are alot more lucky than you Americans in that way :D

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
wow, share the secrets man? Maybe name a few out of the 100?

Venom818

Venom818

lol i cant believe how many people fell for the an rubbish.

im in australia so i gladly cant get it, but we have some decent hydro shops here that trial every product and give us the feedback of what actually works and every product they reccomend actually works,

the funny thing is here in australia we have 100 better products than any of the gh and an stuff anyway so we are alot more lucky than you Americans in that way :D

then why isnt your herb up to par :icon_animal26: an is the shit theres a homie on here hitting 3lb per light with an when i see someone do better ill switch last run i hit 2lb 4 ounces this run hit 2lb 40 grams and had issues.an is the shit u just have to weed out the good from the bad

P

phear

you clearly have never been to australia if u dont know how good our weed is!

yeah some people grow shit but they do everywhere too.

rock supergrow
dna grow
dna bulk
rock resonator

theres a couple of names, ive never seen any products like rock supergrow or dna grow come from os?

and if you want resin well resonator and bulk are the 1s to use! they make plants drip with resin :P

B

Buddy Hemphill

We Americans are so far behind in the MMJ game ya know....if only we had Aussie nutes we could grow good weed.

Got any pics of 1k bumping 2 lbs with these nutes?

Latest posts

Top Bottom