Advanced nutrients not being sold due to bullying?

• Thread starter testez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

testez

First off ... WOW!

Im noticing a trend going around in the hydro industry (hydroponics store) were advanced nutrients is not being sold. The whole line!

A few weeks ago i went to my fav hydro store. By far the most organized and clean hydro store in the city. i go up to t he advanced nutrients shelves and it looks bare. I ask why ... the answer astounded me. They said it's a multitude of issues we have with them. that didn't satisfy me so I said why though? After agreeing that nutes are just nutes and that i hold no loyalties to an. One of the guy's kinda let it slip out that an's business practices are unethical. They mentioned allot of stuff that an has been proved wrong with (label mis representing) and they finally told me that in the end an is trying to force all hydro store owners to run all an products. ALL OR NOTHING! Shops that don't even have the room to add an's new electrical gear that they has started endorsing (in the last year or 2) cant even participate even if they wanted to.

This got me curious and after being loyal to an got me thinking ... So I looked around and re read as much that an can put out. Both on the an site, on youtube, and on weed forums. This gave me a whole new view of how an is a massive marketing machine that is out of control. Bold words? I used to be die hard an, all the way and if you look even at the million dollar challenge they have claimed. Everything is flawed. This makes me think that the nutes aren't backed by scientists but by a corporate machine. They talk about community but they think $.

Back to the point and the title. After doing this investigation (cause i pored allot of money in this company and I believed in it) i call an at the abbostford canada head office. I insisted on speaking to first the regional sales rep and later to his superior. Reason for this is I wanted to know why my fav store is not carrying an anymore. I got the run around and was referred to another store. I still didnt; get an answer though so i asked for his supervisor. The supervisor was firm and short with me. He blatantly confirmed what the hydro store owner told me.

I been running an for a long time bros. So all of this still did not deter me from trying to get my nutes. So i follow the suggestion that an gives me and I go to another store. I go from best to worst ... This store is hella dis organized, the guy invents prices on the fly that are ALWAYS rounded off to the nearest 10th ... that cost 20$ that 30$ that 40$ get the drift? not even a price tag anywhere in sight! dirty dirty dirty is all i can say. But hey, I'm here for the nutes ... But wait ... they dont have barely any an products ... FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad0233:

Ok, i get some bloom, in a tub that is excessive towards my needs (4 gallons type thing) *sigh* so my hunt continues ... I go to the store owner ... weres the other an shit?> uhhhh we no carry no more! fuck ok, so back to the interweb to see what hydro stores have an ... 2 more hydro stores i get, we dont have an products, or we are discontinuing to carry them.

This leaves me with 3 more store in my city! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

So now, in one of the most renown city's/province (BC, Canada) thers barely any an stuff?

I don't like ebay or other web sites that sell the shit online, nto a fan of leaving paper trails. I'm not looking to get other an products anymore. Please dont; suggest places to get an. The point of this thread is more about is thing kind of thing happening to you>? Does your hydro store discourage you from using an? What province/state are you in if this is happening to you?

I'm curious to see if an is clinging to the advertising and in all reality are actually dying out as a company. I know allot of peoples are pissed at them and if this is happening to you then please post I'm actually trying to see if most hydro stores see threw the advertising and are actually dropping them / not doing business with them no more.

Last thought on this ... An if you read this thread. You fucking jerk offs and your shit products have been nothing but an aggravation from start. problem after problem. This because you do not honor your 100% money back garantee (hole other thread on this soon) you lie and constantly avoid the truth, your a disappointment to the real weed community. You mis label shit, give wrong recipes, mis information and I hope karma some way finds a way to fuck you all over as you have been doing onto others.

That being said, you made a fool of me for defending you in the past. As previously stated I am looking for a whole new line up of hydro nutes and i hate an cause your a bunch of fucking pricks.

I

ibTheMan

i believe it, ive heard there Russian and mean and cranky too.

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

typical AN warfare

hey maybe it's a sign...a sign to get yourself out of the whole AN 'Con'...a chance to save meelins of $$

Aligee

Aligee

I love rocking AN it works as advertised imho just picked up the JJ 3 part !!!

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

If your still looking for AN go to Valley Indoor. They got the whole kit and kaboodle. Other than than, there is nothing wrong with GH products, Grotek, Botanicare, or H&G. All of which are readily available in our market.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

yeah i still rock there additives regardless off the bs...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I've heard of sunlight supply & hydrofarm saying if you carry AN we won't sell to you....might be part of it...

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

its funny how innocent all these companys act towards the truth...

man up!!! lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I do like the Nirvana, only product of theirs I use, don't wanna give Big Mike all my money...lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey Aligee, keep us posted on that JJ 3part; their advertising is so over the top, gotta hand it to them. I mean GH 3part is horrible for your plants and doesn't do em justice they say....AN shows you how the ingredients are just about the same between the 2 nutrients and then says ours is awesome!! I just wonder if you knock down a product and then make your version of it; your pretty much showing the biggest sign of flattery....in that you copied GH.

baba G

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I love rocking AN it works as advertised imho just picked up the JJ 3 part !!!

I just made the migration myself to yungo yuce>>for a fraction of the cost who wouldn't as ive been using the GH 3 part for years

Hey Aligee, keep us posted on that JJ 3part; their advertising is so over the top, gotta hand it to them. I mean GH 3part is horrible for your plants and doesn't do em justice they say....AN shows you how the ingredients are just about the same between the 2 nutrients and then says ours is awesome!! I just wonder if you knock down a product and then make your version of it; your pretty much showing the biggest sign of flattery....in that you copied GH.

baba G

Its the same shit supposedly>>I had my buddy be the ginney pig before i made the migration:giggle I am mixing gh and jj together as i still have some of the gh micro and grow left<<no problems on mixing the two that ive noticed:)
I like advanced,they make me money:giggle>>I also use hammerhead and budcandy:banana1sv6:

Also my hydro store stocks the full line of AN nutrients by the pallets:)
they do not stock any of there automation gimmicks

gtd:passingjoint:

phenotyper

phenotyper

I have gallons or Sensi Grow/Bloom just sitting around. Maybe I will do a hydro setup? The only AN product I use these days is Nirvana, and that's because it seems to be the bees knees in terms of an all-in-one additive.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey GTD,

I'm curious what you paid, I get 2.5gal of GH Flora Bloom for about 40bucks...
Can't imagine 40%less than that, I think they mean 40% off of GH retail price but no shop I've been too sells GH at retail, typically listed at almost 25-30%of MSRP and with extra discount I get all GH at 40% off. If Big Mike can beat that I'll give it a go!

baba G

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Although I will say the longer the JJ is in testing and I hear feedback who knows...I could make the switch, I've learned to never say never, lol

Aligee

Aligee

Yungo Yuce lol lol thats Fn funny GTD !!! Lets see connie , big bud , overdrive , kushie kush i use and they work great !!! Im getting ready to fire up the UC again so ill be using the jj in hydro buckets should be a breeze !!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I rock An too connie big bud overdrive b52 nirvana bud candy liquid carboload mother earth super tea bloom and grow , sensi grow and bud factor X that i have ben using as a foliar spray its its working awesome they work awesome for me but ther is some products i sub for a cheap just as good alternative like silica blast and calmag + and I also use the original pure blend compost tea with the mother earth super tea just use both at half strength or i alter nat one one day one the other and it freaking rocks. this is day 23 and I have never seen buds this frosty this soon now I know it's partly because of the strain but the other part is because I'm using organic wet betty Humboldt honey and bud factor x as a foliar right when the light turn off for the night and you can't argue with results you tell me what u think not bad for 23 days of 12/12 huh??

IMG 1953
IMG 1960
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
AN has now started making grow stores carry their hardware (bad ass bulbs, fans, ballasts, etc)

they have a minimum amount you have to spend on your initial order if you want to deal with them and 40% of that has to be gear

H

hydrotran

I rock An too connie big bud overdrive b52 nirvana bud candy liquid carboload mother earth super tea bloom and grow , sensi grow and bud factor X that i have ben using as a foliar spray its its working awesome they work awesome for me but ther is some products i sub for a cheap just as good alternative like silica blast and calmag + and I also use the original pure blend compost tea with the mother earth super tea just use both at half strength or i alter nat one one day one the other and it freaking rocks. this is day 23 and I have never seen buds this frosty this soon now I know it's partly because of the strain but the other part is because I'm using organic wet betty Humboldt honey and bud factor x as a foliar right when the light turn off for the night and you can't argue with results you tell me what u think not bad for 23 days of 12/12 huh??

holy cow you freaking have trichs on your entire leaf!!! that is amazing... What is the mix for the bud factor x foliar spray? and also how many times do you apply it before the lights turn off? and which weeks do you apply it? I use bud factor x right now but only directing into my res never has a foliar spray.

H

H3AD_CAS3

AN has now started making grow stores carry their hardware (bad ass bulbs, fans, ballasts, etc)

they have a minimum amount you have to spend on your initial order if you want to deal with them and 40% of that has to be gear

this is true...AN's worst enemy is really Advanced Nutrients not other hydroponic supply wholesalers. They make decent, if not overpriced, nutrients, but that is about all that is decent with Advanced. Their antics and public advertisement campaigning are over the top and their claims about other nutrient companies are baseless.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
thanks bro well I just started using it and i think when u use it is most important some people spray their plants rite when their lights come on I dnt do this because I am totally terrified of what could happen I have seen peoples plants after they sprayed with their lights on and done it wrong and it fucks the shit out of their plants so I never do that unless I have to and then I take the plants out and of the grow area and spray them put a fan on them until their completely dry and then put them back in and the using of a wetting agent is really important like organic wet betty or regular wet betty sm90, Dutch master saturator or penetrator or even a coupel drops of liquid dish soap I'm also gonna start using xtream gardening's calcarb and see if that works as advertised. Ok so this is how I do it I mix up a qt or liter bottle with ro water then i mix in 2 ml of organic wet betty 2ml to 3 ml of Humboldt honey hydro and then 3 to 5 ml of bud factor X and thats the mix. Now I spray the plants really well as soon as the lights turn off and I think that is the most important part to spray when the lights are off so the plants can absorb the mix for 12 hrs and then they can use it the following day when the lights flip on. this is my first time doing this so next time I will start sprays a lot sooner like I will probably start at the beginning of week 2 and I think I'm gonna stop and the beginning of week 5 or 6 depending on the strain but like I said I'm still testing this so that might change rite now I'm spraying every other day or every 3 day because they say you can over do it and with most thing I go light and then work my way up as to see what the plants can handle with out over doing it. I think thats a good way to do things. I can say that this deff works though and you really can see the results on all the plants i have done this too its almost instantly like the next day I could see an increase of tric development on the buuba larry and the white x Appalachia aka lucky charms. so spray them one good time rite as the light turn out and your good to go I also use Bud factor X in my feeding but I dnt start using it until I can actually see buds i think its a waste to use it in their feed until week 2 or until you see the first developing buds so any where from day 10 to day 14. Just take it slow and see how your girls react. I hope this helps hommie.

Top Bottom