Advanced nutrients not being sold due to bullying?

• Thread starter testez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

you clearly have never been to australia if u dont know how good our weed is!

yeah some people grow shit but they do everywhere too.

rock supergrow
dna grow
dna bulk
rock resonator

theres a couple of names, ive never seen any products like rock supergrow or dna grow come from os?

and if you want resin well resonator and bulk are the 1s to use! they make plants drip with resin :P

lets see some pics

I

indoorherbs

I think this is being exaggerated.

A local Garden Center here just put in a hydroponics section. They've got Advanced Nutrients nutes, but not one piece of hardware.

So obviously you can open a new account without ordering the entire line.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
no exaggeration here - just relating what I heard myself form the AN reps mouth while helping the shop put together their initial order

T

testez

I think this is being exaggerated.

A local Garden Center here just put in a hydroponics section. They've got Advanced Nutrients nutes, but not one piece of hardware.

So obviously you can open a new account without ordering the entire line.

Not in the lower mainland! No exaggeration here. Go to any mainland hydro store and ask for an ... by now you'll get laughed at.

V

Vanilla Smasher

Farming fertilizers are already big money.. Cannabis "specialty" fertilizers is like liquid gold..

Me personally, as long as I can read a product label, I will never buy a fertilizer specifically branded for cannabis. I will buy root hormones and enzymes though until I can find common greenhouse variations for them.

W

willy led wonka

here is something to think about also....lol. MOst of the nutes out there work great for our plants. However,,,we arent working with any kind of plant. This isnt a food type of plant....so why would you want to use a food grade Nutes---meant for veggy crops on your plants? Im just asking,,,,thats all. I know there are other companies developing plant specific nutes as well. Just wondering if you all that about it like that.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
here is something to think about also....lol. MOst of the nutes out there work great for our plants. However,,,we arent working with any kind of plant. This isnt a food type of plant....so why would you want to use a food grade Nutes---meant for veggy crops on your plants? Im just asking,,,,thats all. I know there are other companies developing plant specific nutes as well. Just wondering if you all that about it like that.

you use "food grade" because they are the cleaner option

as opposed to using miracle grow or some shit like that

W

willy led wonka

i dont really understand why advanced is so aggressive in their tactics. The hydro store says its their number 1 asked for product and they say they go thru alot of it. So, i dont know why AN would push on their distributors so hard. They are making money hand over fist, after all.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
i dont really understand why advanced is so aggressive in their tactics. The hydro store says its their number 1 asked for product and they say they go thru alot of it. So, i dont know why AN would push on their distributors so hard. They are making money hand over fist, after all.

enough is never enough bro

darkpink

darkpink

Boo hoo who cares. less crap in the world. if you like paying for diamonds and only get quartz then advanced is for you!

its like saying drink creatine powder and muscle milk and you will be as big as MR olympia!

Save your $$$ peeps

darkpink

darkpink

i should buy there stock though, cause nobody listens anyway. everyone loves a tom foolerie.

lol

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Thats just normal sales rep tactics. I think most of you guys forget that reps make their money based on how much product they sell to shops. It's the same way in almost every industry. Surfing, snowboarding, etc etc. I have worked at a hydro shop for some years and yeah the rep tries to push the product hard, but when it comes down to it you can purchase whatever the fuck you want if you have an account with them. Don't hate AN for trying to push their products. It's business 101. My shop puts in $20k orders monthly with AN. The only thing we carry other than the full line of nutes is the badass bulbs. And yes AN DOES work. IMO only products that stand out with the rest of the industry is the Connie, Bud Candy, Hammer Head, and Big Bud.

Surfr

B

Buddy Hemphill

Thats just normal sales rep tactics. I think most of you guys forget that reps make their money based on how much product they sell to shops. It's the same way in almost every industry. Surfing, snowboarding, etc etc. I have worked at a hydro shop for some years and yeah the rep tries to push the product hard, but when it comes down to it you can purchase whatever the fuck you want if you have an account with them. Don't hate AN for trying to push their products. It's business 101. My shop puts in $20k orders monthly with AN. The only thing we carry other than the full line of nutes is the badass bulbs. And yes AN DOES work. IMO only products that stand out with the rest of the industry is the Connie, Bud Candy, Hammer Head, and Big Bud.

Surfr

LOL...its called capitalism. I couldn't agree more.

If a companies ethics should keep me from purchasing their product....where should I buy gas?

I wonder where people who dont buy AN because of their ethics buy their gas.

Is their a low carbon footprint organic grass fed oil company out there anywhere?

Its funny how folks pick and choose.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I dont buy AN because its overpriced and frequently CRAP

bud candy is total crap

used to be nothing but watered down molasses but they figured out we had caught on to that so they changed the formula

almost everything they sell has been "reformulated" and many old AN users have switched to other lines because of this

there was a time when maybe you could almost justify spending all that extra money

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I dont buy AN because its overpriced and frequently CRAP

bud candy is total crap

used to be nothing but watered down molasses but they figured out we had caught on to that so they changed the formula

almost everything they sell has been "reformulated" and many old AN users have switched to other lines because of this

there was a time when maybe you could almost justify spending all that extra money

Not arguing with you bro, but Bud Candy is much more than that...

It's dextrose & water w/ SCORPION JUICE and salictic acid... Salictic acid is aspirin. aspirin emulates a viral attack or infestation to stress plants to produce more terpines, essential oils etc

Source came from a dude who used to be an AN rep.

I for one have done side by sides using Bud Candy and not using Bud Candy.. Bud Candy buds are definitely superior to the non BC buds.. Throw a little molasses in there with the Bud Candy and BAM! Recipe for success.

Surfr

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I have done the side by side - although it was with the old forumula bud candy - when it was brown and smelled like molasses

NO diference at all between bud candy buds and just molasses buds

B

Buddy Hemphill

I know alot of really lucky folks then!

Because I know a ton of people using AN and bud candy that have FINE medicine...

I haven't heard any complaints about quality control issues from them.

More like compliments on our flowers, instead.

Maybe some people just got UNlucky with an erroneous bad batch. It happens.

I use AN and I have never gotten bad products.

Hydro shops will sell you old nutes in a heartbeat, BTW.

I

indoorherbs

I'm with Surfr and Buddy Hemphill on this. I'm a longtime AN user and it always baffles me when people rag on their nutes. I have nothing but awesome experience with them so I have to chalk it up to bad luck on their part or something.

The "blank is molasses" thing got started years ago and wasn't any more true then than it is now. Molasses is nothing but trouble in hydroponics and Bud Candy (or Sweet Leaf before it) never were.

Top Bottom