Advanced nutrients not being sold due to bullying?

• Thread starter testez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BCrocker

BCrocker

Funny thing is they started out with just water + agricultural ferts.... 25 bux for 50lbs.. add water + label.. = $
I know this for a fact. Good business.

T

testez

I'm with Surfr and Buddy Hemphill on this. I'm a longtime AN user and it always baffles me when people rag on their nutes. I have nothing but awesome experience with them so I have to chalk it up to bad luck on their part or something.

The "blank is molasses" thing got started years ago and wasn't any more true then than it is now. Molasses is nothing but trouble in hydroponics and Bud Candy (or Sweet Leaf before it) never were.

lol your alligiance to the compny is not what's in question. Call up the company and ask them were they carry AN in British cOLUMBIA ... They will give you a pretty list with fictious names. Now try calling those supposed hydro shops to see if they actually carry the products. Then once your nice and humbled come back and post to confirm what i said. This is not ragging on a company just because their products are inferior. \This communicating with eve3ryone that in bc, there actually is a problem and they are pretty much lying about this and that all the time to get ahead.

All of the drama surrounding nutes for MJ has been created by advance and only advance. They cry wolf saying "oh our community is under attack" says fat mike but the only problem is he is the one creating/perpetuating the problems. False flag operations to get more money out of the consumer. How then can you even trust the science if you cant even trust their word.

B

Buddy Hemphill

This is how I trust their science.

I dont give a FIZUCK about their ethics. I like trashy sluts anyway.

Alien vacation pic
D

DJCBD

brother i got the line up for u.... HEAVY 16 that all u need, they have just basic nuts, there all hand made and bottled at the source, made within a week of arrival at ur local shop, all u need when in veg is the following, Heavy 16 A & B, bud candy, or sweet, liquid karma, roots excell, great white, cannazyme. and of course silica and superthrive so u can sleep peacfull at night.
For Flower, Use Heavy 16 BUD A & B, Liquid karma, boost ml every week, bud candy/ sweet, 1ml extra every week. budswell, roots excell, great white, big bud, and after the 5th week i drop big bud and use overdrive. but since this bullshit wit Advance, im switching the line up, Heavy just released a replacement for Liquid Karma and Bud Candy/ Sweet. so thats out of the picture, as for Big Bud, im thinking about switching to MOAB, and for overdrive i was thinking of bud booster or something like that. and for foiler i use Dutch masters Saturator, and Liquid Light, and purple maxx

I

indoorherbs

lol your alligiance to the compny is not what's in question. Call up the company and ask them were they carry AN in British cOLUMBIA ... They will give you a pretty list with fictious names. Now try calling those supposed hydro shops to see if they actually carry the products. Then once your nice and humbled come back and post to confirm what i said. This is not ragging on a company just because their products are inferior. \This communicating with eve3ryone that in bc, there actually is a problem and they are pretty much lying about this and that all the time to get ahead.

All of the drama surrounding nutes for MJ has been created by advance and only advance. They cry wolf saying "oh our community is under attack" says fat mike but the only problem is he is the one creating/perpetuating the problems. False flag operations to get more money out of the consumer. How then can you even trust the science if you cant even trust their word.

Um, no? I'm not going to call AN and then call a bunch of stores. I don't give two %&$s whether they have an accurate list of who does and doesn't sell their stuff in Canada. I don't live there and I'm certainly not going to spend a single second on the phone calling stores in a different country.

It's not like that proves anything anyway, except perhaps that the guys answering the phones aren't the same guys responsible for shipping products to stores. I don't know where you work, but at my job most of us don't have a clue what anyone outside our department is doing and if we do it's probably old information that is no good anyway.

But ultimately I don't freakin' care. I know where to buy their products when I need more.

BGonzalez

BGonzalez

First off ... WOW!

Im noticing a trend going around in the hydro industry (hydroponics store) were advanced nutrients is not being sold. The whole line!

A few weeks ago i went to my fav hydro store. By far the most organized and clean hydro store in the city. i go up to t he advanced nutrients shelves and it looks bare. I ask why ... the answer astounded me. They said it's a multitude of issues we have with them. that didn't satisfy me so I said why though? After agreeing that nutes are just nutes and that i hold no loyalties to an. One of the guy's kinda let it slip out that an's business practices are unethical. They mentioned allot of stuff that an has been proved wrong with (label mis representing) and they finally told me that in the end an is trying to force all hydro store owners to run all an products. ALL OR NOTHING! Shops that don't even have the room to add an's new electrical gear that they has started endorsing (in the last year or 2) cant even participate even if they wanted to.

This got me curious and after being loyal to an got me thinking ... So I looked around and re read as much that an can put out. Both on the an site, on youtube, and on weed forums. This gave me a whole new view of how an is a massive marketing machine that is out of control. Bold words? I used to be die hard an, all the way and if you look even at the million dollar challenge they have claimed. Everything is flawed. This makes me think that the nutes aren't backed by scientists but by a corporate machine. They talk about community but they think $.

Back to the point and the title. After doing this investigation (cause i pored allot of money in this company and I believed in it) i call an at the abbostford canada head office. I insisted on speaking to first the regional sales rep and later to his superior. Reason for this is I wanted to know why my fav store is not carrying an anymore. I got the run around and was referred to another store. I still didnt; get an answer though so i asked for his supervisor. The supervisor was firm and short with me. He blatantly confirmed what the hydro store owner told me.

I been running an for a long time bros. So all of this still did not deter me from trying to get my nutes. So i follow the suggestion that an gives me and I go to another store. I go from best to worst ... This store is hella dis organized, the guy invents prices on the fly that are ALWAYS rounded off to the nearest 10th ... that cost 20$ that 30$ that 40$ get the drift? not even a price tag anywhere in sight! dirty dirty dirty is all i can say. But hey, I'm here for the nutes ... But wait ... they dont have barely any an products ... FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad0233:

Ok, i get some bloom, in a tub that is excessive towards my needs (4 gallons type thing) *sigh* so my hunt continues ... I go to the store owner ... weres the other an shit?> uhhhh we no carry no more! fuck ok, so back to the interweb to see what hydro stores have an ... 2 more hydro stores i get, we dont have an products, or we are discontinuing to carry them.

This leaves me with 3 more store in my city! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

So now, in one of the most renown city's/province (BC, Canada) thers barely any an stuff?

I don't like ebay or other web sites that sell the shit online, nto a fan of leaving paper trails. I'm not looking to get other an products anymore. Please dont; suggest places to get an. The point of this thread is more about is thing kind of thing happening to you>? Does your hydro store discourage you from using an? What province/state are you in if this is happening to you?

I'm curious to see if an is clinging to the advertising and in all reality are actually dying out as a company. I know allot of peoples are pissed at them and if this is happening to you then please post I'm actually trying to see if most hydro stores see threw the advertising and are actually dropping them / not doing business with them no more.

Last thought on this ... An if you read this thread. You fucking jerk offs and your shit products have been nothing but an aggravation from start. problem after problem. This because you do not honor your 100% money back garantee (hole other thread on this soon) you lie and constantly avoid the truth, your a disappointment to the real weed community. You mis label shit, give wrong recipes, mis information and I hope karma some way finds a way to fuck you all over as you have been doing onto others.

That being said, you made a fool of me for defending you in the past. As previously stated I am looking for a whole new line up of hydro nutes and i hate an cause your a bunch of fucking pricks.
Ok so I work at a hydroponic store and we are also having a hard time with this company and the BIGGEST issue our company is having is if we want to order 1 liters (which is most of the little sales we have for this company) we have to order cases of 12 which only 3 of there entire lineup we could probably sell 12 of in 6-12 months due to how many people even use them anymore and that's b-52, bud candy and big bud. But if we cant get there whole lineup without waisting space for nutes that dont sell due to there price then it gets to the point in why carry it if theres comparable products. The guy who makes advanced nutrients use to make General hydroponics/general organic nutes before the company was sold (jungle juice on advanced website pretty much tells you that in their description that it was an exact copy of general hydroponics with a 30% reduced cost to general hydroponics but that is not a pH perfect labeled nute)

If you want a reliable nutrient company that is also made in BC go get green planet nitrients. If you can go to a Pacific Northwest Garden Supply if your close enough to one of those store locations there a great location to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom