Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Guide For New Growers

• Thread starter bunkerking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm just waiting for the temp adjusting bottle. Ensures that plants have optimal growth between 75-80f all you need is to add 1litre a week and keep your temps in that range for optimal growth.
it be cool off for me hahahah

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm just waiting for the temp adjusting bottle. Ensures that plants have optimal growth between 75-80f all you need is to add 1litre a week and keep your temps in that range for optimal growth.

Have you ever had Murphy’s Irish Stout in the self charging keg can. When you crack the tab the co2 mixes right in the can. Foamy creamy and delicious.

I want to market a nute like that. My ad will say. “Open the bottle and pour co2 level yields right in! “

Only $100/ bottle. Enough for 4 amazing plants that practically grow themselves.

MedGrower’s malted nutes. :-)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Have you ever had Murphy’s Irish Stout in the self charging keg can. When you crack the tab the co2 mixes right in the can. Foamy creamy and delicious.

I want to market a nute like that. My ad will say. “Open the bottle and pour co2 level yields right in! “

Only $100/ bottle. Enough for 4 amazing plants that practically grow themselves.

pretty much the going thang these days,boys legalization brought the rats out the barn hahahaah

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Haha yes I have... Isn't it called a wicket or something.. idk I'm kinda high and making poor taste jokes that I'm probably the only one laughing at.

I can see that. Giant turkey bag you just plop it in... Will veg, flower dry and cure all in one.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Haha yes I have... Isn't it called a wicket or something.. idk I'm kinda high and making poor taste jokes that I'm probably the only one laughing at.

I can see that. Giant turkey bag you just plop it in... Will veg, flower dry and cure all in one.
dont doubt it,they already do have co2 bags you hang in the room hahaahah

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Now you all got me in trouble... Wife hears me busting a gut.. now I have to go help with dinner and take out the garbage cause she knows I'm not busy working I'm on the forum. Lol was fun while it lasted.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Now you all got me in trouble... Wife hears me busting a gut.. now I have to go help with dinner and take out the garbage cause she knows I'm not busy working I'm on the forum. Lol was fun while it lasted.
mine asking what up to,but i got busted ribs and laughing freaking hurts hahahahha

Latest posts

Top Bottom