Advanced Nuts? Opinions?

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mtnjohn

i used sensi a/b and big bud for years and got exellent results>>>in hydro , soil and coco

now i have switched to PBP and still using big bud but i have to say i got somewhat better results with the sensi a/b>>>better yeilds for sure also the taste and odor of the sensi a/b grown plants is slightly stronger...the high is the same imho

i've used these nutes(AN's sensi a/b and botanicare PBP) in soil , hydro and coco numerous times....and i prefer the sensi bloom a/b

i've tried some other nutes as well , but they arent really worth mentioning here

to each his own:D

mj

N

Nuglover

I am not the best but not like the rest....as per my knowledge and experience Advanced nutrients contain pharmaceutical grade substances instead of inferior components.

And second thing,Big Bud will dramatically increase flower girth, width, and weight production like no other bloom enhancing product can.Big Bud is the only bloom supplement available that has an extensive line of amino acid ingredients that are pertinent to the growth process.

Big buds builds flowering sites and works symbiotically with Bud Blood and Overdrive in that Bud Blood initiates flowering, Big Bud builds flowering sites, and Overdrive fills in those sites with weight, girth and density. Voodoo Juice colonizes root systems and massively enhances plant growth.

Hope above information will work for you any way....all the best..

How long have you worked for them?LOL

D

draksensi

the only product of theres ive used to date is"genius oil" not reallly a nute, more like pest control but ive been impresed with it cos the spidermites werent and seemed to have fucked off (touch wood ) touches head,been using it once a week religously,so far so good.:smiley_joint:

A

addicted

Muahahahahaha, I got 2kg of BIG BUD for FREEEEEEE a few years back. They were doing a promotion, all you had to do is suck balls and brown nose to receive it. I am still milking that stuff to this day :)

I like it, has a place in my garden till it runs out, HA.

D

Donk Frog

I like em, I am using sensi a-b now with mother earth tea bloom, sweet(not AN), on a tight buget right now, have tried the counosiuer but for the price sticking to sensi a+b.....for hydro..... Hands down the biggest flower I have grown were in soiless promix bx (5gallon) using voodoo jucie, tarantula, fuvic & humic acid, Iguana Juice veg then bloom, big bud, overdrive......5-7oz dried a plant...and the taste....unfourtunatly can't run a good size grow ...but soon....stuck to using my producer :(

G

Gatorade

I really like VHO. I'm trying their line up right now, but no grandma egny's stuff, carboload, grow, micro, bloom, or b-52. Liquid karma, molasses and biobizz grow, bloom, huvega, are substituted. I really like all of the additives. I havn't grown much, but this is my best grow by far.

I can't wait for the bloom phase to try the bud blood, big bud, and overdrive.

I got some samples from a friend to last me a couple of grows.

F

frankie-smiles

^Are you a rep?? lol

If he isn't he should E-Mail AN and ask for a job! He seriously sounds like he's swallowed the AN encyclopedia lol. Some writing skills there, I see a future in marketing my boy ha ha. Anyway back on topic.
I've always used Bio-Bizz grow, bloom, bit of fish mix and mollases for my organic grows but have been really looking at AN recently. My only concern is i spend £25 at the local hydro store on a liter of each and my tent is good to go for a while, I can't even get a SINGLE liter of anything AN for this price. Will there stuff blow me away that much if I drop a wedge of cash on the Voodoo Juice and all there other crazy sounding products? I mean for that much cash I'd want something pretty special, pretty fucking big, twice as tasty and maybe a couple of topless glamour models to help me trim my mountains of AN bud that i'll eventually have lol. How much would it really improve my grows? I really want to just see what this stuff actually does. Maybe I'll see what deal the local hydro shop will do me on the line-up, or am I just falling for there crazy sounding products and I'll end up a skint pissed of grower. Is it worth spending 10 times what I usually spend?
Help!

M

maimonides

To the issue someone raised about dialing in their nutes and not having info on optimal AN ratios, I'd say one advantage of the General Hydroponics line of products is that there is so much knowledge about it just about everywhere.Almost every forum will have multiple people well-versed in Lucas' formula and variations on it, etc. I also appreciate that their marketing approach is straightforward and not as manipulative and exploitative of people's greed and ignorance as AN's is.

Top Bottom