Advantages Of VScrog?

• Thread starter sir_diesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Botanikos

Botanikos

It seems that this is an efficient way of maximizing the exposure to the light!

If you were to use a reflector hood opposed to a tube does the light's intensity/effectiveness diminish when the light bounces off the reflector making it efficient to curl the edges closer to the light. Does that seem like a reasonable explanation to horseshoe the scrog?

mrfixit

mrfixit

I'm happy with my "V" VSCRoG, my only issues are the typical relative to dealing with the thermal footprint...
Overview w

1 3w

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

This VScrog growing probably would work best with vert bulbs, or a combo of horizontal and vert. Looking at these pics makes me wanna try it out.

LordVane

LordVane

VScrog...never come across this idea before. Looks like it would almost certainly make better use of a space and therefore give a better yield.

cephalopoda

cephalopoda

that 1st pic in insane! man i really wanna try something like this now. that is so freakin cool!!

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

VScrog...never come across this idea before. Looks like it would almost certainly make better use of a space and therefore give a better yield.

Yeah, if someone has a 4x4 space with 7+ feet high ceiling, they can end up with like 30 sq.ft. of canopy space instead of 16 sq.ft. The downside is long veg and the canopy isn't deep at all. It looks crazy though.

Top Bottom