miko

Day 18:

These are nice plants for sure.

Aaa
Ccc
T2

usstoner

usstoner

Yea man looking good...take all day to water..lol..and they say stoners r lazy..
nice work man..

IndaVI

IndaVI

Ok so about a week after popping my bog sour bubble and bogglegum seeds and getting my tent set up for my new grow. The seedlings were looking healthy I went over to the old grow spot and picked up a couple of moms and girls that I had going. Rather that bring them inside I left them on the back porch in quarantine to be treated for mites flies ect as they had been somewhat neglected by my old partner. I brought then over at 2 am.
The next morning(. Having made love to my gf, smoked a bowl, and was enjoying my French toast) I heard a thunderous machine like beating overhead.
I looked outside and sure enough, A black hawk helicopter with a machine gun on the front and an agent with binoculars had just passed over my house!
I went inside and pulled the plug on the 1000 watt metal halide a was vegging under and after a moment of condideration( as the helicopter circled) I ran around and uprooted everything ant threw them over the fence!
The chopper left a little while later and after consulting a friend that assured me they would be there immediately if they saw anything I hopped the fence and tried to salvage what I going by repotting. The older plants mostly survived but it was a huge setback. It's been about 3 weeks ago and garden is looking good but sadly no BOG genetics ( bummed). I'll post pics soon

miko

miko

Ok so about a week after popping my bog sour bubble and bogglegum seeds and getting my tent set up for my new grow. The seedlings were looking healthy I went over to the old grow spot and picked up a couple of moms and girls that I had going. Rather that bring them inside I left them on the back porch in quarantine to be treated for mites flies ect as they had been somewhat neglected by my old partner. I brought then over at 2 am.
The next morning(. Having made love to my gf, smoked a bowl, and was enjoying my French toast) I heard a thunderous machine like beating overhead.
I looked outside and sure enough, A black hawk helicopter with a machine gun on the front and an agent with binoculars had just passed over my house!
I went inside and pulled the plug on the 1000 watt metal halide a was vegging under and after a moment of condideration( as the helicopter circled) I ran around and uprooted everything ant threw them over the fence!
The chopper left a little while later and after consulting a friend that assured me they would be there immediately if they saw anything I hopped the fence and tried to salvage what I going by repotting. The older plants mostly survived but it was a huge setback. It's been about 3 weeks ago and garden is looking good but sadly no BOG genetics ( bummed). I'll post pics soon
sorry dude, sounds like a great evening turned really bad... !

I just chopped my Sour Grape and it is hanging. Should be a pretty decent size crop and flavor I hope is great.

miko

miko

Sucks bigtime @IndaVI but paranoia is preferable to prison :lurking:

Congrats, can't wait for a pheno/smoke report @miko

I actually did the same thing last year. Woke up at 3am with a feeling that I needed to chop everything. I flew to work, chopped and black bagged every plant I had, put on the burn pile and had an empty room before 5am. Remember when the boys come knocking they like to do 5am before you are awake and ready to return fire.
It was all paranoia, and I chilled a few months and then started some new seeds.

DarkSpark

DarkSpark

@IndaVI that really sucks bro! If they hadn't been there for you i wonder why they were then? seems odd.

IndaVI

IndaVI

@IndaVI that really sucks bro! If they hadn't been there for you i wonder why they were then? seems odd.
I live on a tiny island in the Caribbean and they were landing at the armory about a half mile away... They can search the entire island in a couple days

IndaVI

IndaVI

Miko.... Sorry to rain on your thread? I appreciate your contributions!

miko

miko

I live on a tiny island in the Caribbean and they were landing at the armory about a half mile away... They can search the entire island in a couple days
wow, that is tough place to grow then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom