Adventures with Bodhi seeds!

• Thread starter grower2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grower2

grower2

Whats up farmers, welcome to the show!

This thread is to document my Bodhi seed grows. I currently have Goji OG going into flower and I have more Bodhi seeds lying in wait, deciding whether to run Ancient OG or Boba's Stash after the Goji OG, or maybe even something else.

Bodhi's solid genetics are usually pretty limited release, so snag some up if you get a chance and try them out, you won't be disappointed!

Goji OG

I Have heard nothing but good reviews on the Goji OG, with some saying it's a perfect OG. Time to find out!

I started 8 seeds. One seed was stubborn but I was able to coax 7 into the land of the living. Those 7 grew into 4 females and 3 males, they were pretty quick to sex, about 4 weeks from sprouting. Two males have been culled leaving me a lone Goji stud awaiting the results of the females.

I am in the process of switching my feeding regimen over to exclusively running ACT through veg and flower, mostly winging it however, and not fully there yet, so please excuse any mishaps along the way, and feel free to offer any advice as you see fit.

Thank you for offering these out to the community Bodhi!

I started them under T5 lights. Then moved the girls to a 600w MH after a transplant from a 1gal grow bag to a 3gal bag. They will flower under a 1k digilux hps.

Seedlings.
Adventures with bodhi seeds 2

Adventures with bodhi seeds

Adventures with bodhi seeds 3

The 3 males. The far left male being the keeper, I originally had the middle plant pegged as the one.

Adventures with bodhi seeds 10

Eventual keeper male. The stems have a purpling to them, which makes me think it's a snow lotus leaning pheno from what I've heard, and the plant has a nice vigor, with an open, solid structure. I work with numbers and don't have the luxury of being able to flower out all the males to pick, so I go off structure and such.

Adventures with bodhi seeds 4

The 4 females.

Adventures with bodhi seeds 5

Adventures with bodhi seeds 6

Adventures with bodhi seeds 7

Adventures with bodhi seeds 8

Adventures with bodhi seeds 9

I found the females to be a little finicky in their younger days, and I had given them too heavy of a feeding, *organic bottled nutes*, in the early days which two handled fine and two, the smaller phenos, stressed out for awhile. They're back on track now though and getting ready to be flowered soon. Not sure which female is which in the early photos, but I have the pheno's labeled now, and here they are!

Goji OG pheno: Alpha

Adventures with bodhi seeds 11

Adventures with bodhi seeds 12

Goji OG pheno: Omega

Adventures with bodhi seeds 13

Adventures with bodhi seeds 14

Goji OG pheno: Beta

Adventures with bodhi seeds 15

Adventures with bodhi seeds 16

Goji OG pheno: Delta

Adventures with bodhi seeds 17

Adventures with bodhi seeds 18

Goji OG Male

Adventures with bodhi seeds 19

Adventures with bodhi seeds 20

That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by the thread!

B

Burned Haze

Man those Goji look bomb ( got a pack of those and blue dream last time I made a purchase)
Can't wait to see the ending result. I'm sure it's going t be bomb since your plants have such a good start :)

grower2

grower2

looking good, can't wait to see how they perform for you.

Man those Goji look bomb ( got a pack of those and blue dream last time I made a purchase)
Can't wait to see the ending result. I'm sure it's going t be bomb since your plants have such a good start :)

I love healthy looking plants like those! Great start. Will be following along.

Thanks for dropping in everyone, I have heard a lot about the Goji and I am psyched to have her in flower, and with 4 phenos to try out! Like I mentioned I have been changing up my entire feeding approach, and hopefully they will turn out well and put on a good show.

To liven the thread up a little here's some pics of Bodhi's Super Silver Yo Momma (Yo momma x SSH) that I grew out recently. Only had the one female, more beans still to sprout.

GEDC0862

GEDC0864

GEDC0871

GEDC0878

Happy New Year everyone! Good luck in 2013.

grower2

grower2

Man that looks chunky!
Man I need a good SSH hybrid!! That shit looks dank as hell!! And gotta love a nice hazey yield :)

Thanks fellas, the SSYM had a super energetic effect, real smooth, I enjoyed her.

'The' SSH Pheno (I forget the name) is supposed to be a massive yielder.

outwest

I'll be on the lookout when I pop more of those seeds in the future thanks outwest!
The girl I grew was a slower vegger and had little stretch, grew with more of an indica structure, but was not at all indica in effect, or flavor, etc.

Week Two Update

My Goji girls finished up week two, I gave them a nice tea feeding a few days ago, and they are quite happy with life right now.

The differences in pheno's is becoming more pronounced..

Alpha is the largest plant, and is the first to show signs of resin development, slight stretch.

Omega is squat, tightest internodes, not really stretching, slowest to induce flowering, wide, velvety leaves.

Beta is stretching the most, seeing slight sativa influence in growth structure, makes me think it could be a nepali leaner not that Ive even seen the mom though, dark evergreen leaves with a nice sheen.

Delta is the most indica looking so far, thickest stems, not much stretch, fastest to induce flowering.

I have 3 White Fire Aliens from seed going in the same tent and the Goji's are giving off similar smells from a stem rub, just not quite as chemmy, but they are exhibiting solid OG smells, no hints of any fruit yet, though, I'm sure they will develop along the way.

Anyways, here are the ladies,

Goji OG pheno: Alpha

GEDC1058

GEDC1084

GEDC1095

GEDC1093

Goji OG pheno: Omega

GEDC1061

GEDC1085

GEDC1097

GEDC1096

Goji OG pheno: Beta

GEDC1062

GEDC1086

GEDC1099

GEDC1098

Goji OG pheno: Delta

GEDC1065

GEDC1087

GEDC1101

GEDC1100

grower2

grower2

Loving tHe updates bro :) they are looking great!

Thanks Burned Haze! I'm gonna try and keep the updates rolling every every couple weeks around here for now, or maybe even weekly.

very nice man! u makin beans with the male or is he gone? what kind of smells u got goin on?

Thanks winta!

Oh my Goji stud is definitely still around! I didn't plan on updating him but since you ask. I will be making f2's from my favorite of the 4 female Goji's in a clone run after they flower, maybe even hit up a couple other ladies. He reeks, stronger smell from a stem rub than any of the girls I have going, give him a shake and you get a nice pungent waft off him, I'd say probably skunky/chemmy/og of sorts, in a slightly offensive way. Not at all a light or sweet smell. At this point he only has two stalks with minimal male flowers at the top, however, he had dropped a couple balls where I topped him that wanted to open up that I pinched off. He is also very oily to the touch, and looks like he wants to explode with resin. I transplanted him about a week ago into a 3 gal. and he is sitting under a measly 2 ft. 4bulb t5 with a dual spectrum of veg/bloom bulbs with a white fire alien male next to him taking up half the light. I really haven't fed him much either, a veg tea few weeks back, some root growth enhancers here there, and I think I did a light feeding of some nectar for the gods at some point, maybe a week or two ago. He does look like he could handle a nice N dose though, but I'm trying to keep his growth slow as possible.

GEDC1134

GEDC1136

Goji male close up

Goji male close up 2

catdaddy

catdaddy

looking good, Grower2. seems we have a couple of the same phenos, and are at the same stage of 12/12.
im tuned in, so keep the updates coming.

d420dool

d420dool

hell ya goji og is blowin up, theres alotta heads runnin it now, makes me feel great to kno i got suttin soo good, doin a killa job grower2 man good job, mine been veggin for 35 days approx. what yall think... i was thinkin about 50 will do them good before the switch. great to see the goji poppin up everywhare

catdaddy

catdaddy

hell ya goji og is blowin up, theres alotta heads runnin it now, makes me feel great to kno i got suttin soo good, doin a killa job grower2 man good job, mine been veggin for 35 days approx. what yall think... i was thinkin about 50 will do them good before the switch. great to see the goji poppin up everywhare
i would definitely suggest vegging her for as long as you had planned on too. i know you're anxious, but i am pretty sure she is going to reward you a little more if you decided to veg her for the 50 days or more.

grower2

grower2

Whats up d420dool, thanks.

You definitely picked up something special with the Goji OG!

I vegged mine about nine weeks and topped them twice. If you can accommodate the larger ladies in flower it's probably worth a little longer wait as catdaddy suggested.

Good luck with your Goji's!

grower2

grower2

Week Four Update
Working without a ph pen all of this past week. Had a slight mishap ordering a new one to replace my defunct pen, and my well water is pretty alkaline. Anyways..​
Alpha: Minimal stretch, has a slight sour smell, not fruity, still developing, could possibly turn out to be a strawberry pheno, or a goji pheno.​
GEDC1215
GEDC1239
GEDC1240
Omega: Minimal stretch, squat, tight internodes, slowest drinker, and smallest appetite. Slower flower response, seems to be slightly behind the rest.​
GEDC1216
GEDC1242
GEDC1223
Beta: Had a roughly 2/3 stretch in height, appears to be starting to fill in, hard to pinpoint which way the smell is leaning, looking like she will want to go 10 weeks.​
GEDC1217
GEDC1224
GEDC1245
Delta: Most indica, stacking nicely, biggest appetite which I have not been completely fulfilling, could be down around 8 weeks.​
GEDC1219
GEDC1226
GEDC1249
...​

genepool

genepool

great thread growers I'm digging the plant names also nice to see so many ppl rocking this cross. u killed it with the Super Silver Yo momma what did u think of the ladies u found she's looking hefty haha

619ster

619ster

Loving all these Goji grows! I can't wait til they drop that Nepali OG x Appy cross. Forgot the name, but I seen it listed on the Tude under Bodhi's catalogue along with other new releases that are coming :)

Patanjali

Patanjali

Loving all these Goji grows! I can't wait til they drop that Nepali OG x Appy cross. Forgot the name, but I seen it listed on the Tude under Bodhi's catalogue along with other new releases that are coming :)
mothers milk! ;)

Love the log Grower! I'll be sure to stay tuned to this one as I also have some Goji growing! Peace!

Latest posts

Top Bottom