Advice needed, not sure what my problem is or if i have one

• Thread starter Dwcmagic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dwcmagic

Dwcmagic

I was going to say re-veg the plants you have, but you'll grow 4 new plants from seed in half the time it takes to re-veg the ones you have.
The one decent looking plant has pretty good buds on it. I cut ppm to 668 and EC to aroumd 1100, plenty of oxygen bubbles flowing. Rinsed the roots and removed alot of dead roots from the plant i cut down. This morning the last plant seems happier. Removed all the bad vegatation. How can i re-veg an autoflower. These plants have been on 18 hr light schedule since day 1.

chemistry

chemistry

No, not an auto. You should be able to save the plants well enough to get some good buds, get the rot under control and your plants can get on.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Im running a 20 gal aquarium pump on a vivosun 4 inch long by 2 inch round airstone. Thats a 10 gal storage tote that holds about 6 gal of water, i notice the roots sometimes cover the airstone. I may have gotten away with 1 plant in there. Probly gonna go ahead and take the really rough looking one and try and save the better one. Flower is almost over anyway. Output nowhere near what they should be. Gonna just buy me a dwc bucket system and quit trying to pinch pennies building my own system. I have some G13 seeds still so its try again time
Yeah that pump is not capable of properly running those stones.Thise stones require 10lpm which is 160gph each.

chemistry

chemistry

The one decent looking plant has pretty good buds on it. I cut ppm to 668 and EC to aroumd 1100, plenty of oxygen bubbles flowing. Rinsed the roots and removed alot of dead roots from the plant i cut down. This morning the last plant seems happier. Removed all the bad vegatation. How can i re-veg an autoflower. These plants have been on 18 hr light schedule since day 1.

I used two inch round stones in my last run in DWC, and I like to replace them once in veg and the same in flower, that way I know their not clogged.

Dwcmagic

Dwcmagic

No, not an auto. You should be able to save the plants well enough to get some good buds, get the rot under control and your plants can get on.
Update, one plant i took early because it wasnt gonna make it. Got loads of popcorn buds for my cookies n such off of that plant. Took it before it died. Finished out plant #2, yeilds were a bit lower than i wanted but man damn its some goooood weed. Highly impressed with super silver haze auto. Now comes the G13 female seeds and i upgraded my system to a 8 site root spa, even though im using only 2 buckets for this grow. I will update it as soon as i plant. Some pics of the root spa system, 8 inch bucket lid pots, pump, and im still gonna run 2 spiderfarmer sf1000's, one for each plant. And some hanging super silver haze auto, this is half of 1 plant, already have the other in jars. I cut the buds as theyre ready according to my magnafying glass and trichome color. Updates to come. I hope to get a shed so i can run all 8 sites on this sytem but a closet will only hold 2, especially G13 because i hear they grow alot

Top Bottom