Advice needed, what can I do?

• Thread starter Flowergirl83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flowergirl83

Flowergirl83

Please help! Leaves started to turn a few weeks ago looking a bit spotty a friend suggested nutrient burn so I gave only PH water seems like that are getting worse. After some ready I am thinking mag deficiency but don't want to make the problem worse. Any ideas?
Advice needed what can i do
Advice needed what can i do 2

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

Anything spotty I usually check for mites just to get that out out as early as possible in case you have to fight them. A pic of a whole plant could help as well to see how it's progressing on the whole plant

IhatePM

IhatePM

Looks like bugs to me. Been there😶
Azamax, or stylet oil is the safest way to treat.
Or you can nuke em

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

It wouldn't be Mag defiency, that will usually show itself on the older leaves first and doesn't look like that. Def check for bugs underneath the leaves with a magnifying tool like a loupe, just good practice regardless. It seems so specific to the newest growth, I don't know if that's consistent with how mites operate. Do they attack newest growth first? Maybe someone that knows a lot about pests can chime in. If it's anything else it would help other members to know some details about your grow:

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

Sure looks consistent with my plants when I had a mite infestation, but the entire plant looked like that in my experience lol. Good times..good times..

Flowergirl83

Flowergirl83

Thank you for the suggestions I will definitely scope this out.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Not sure of what your watering practices are and what your humidity levels are like, but just from what I can see here it seems similar to a Boron deficiency, so I am providing this link for you to read and see if it meets your needs.

Top Bottom