Advice on when to harvest ?

• Thread starter morugawelder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

Remember once the trichomes start to change to amber - they change (amber) at the rate of 5% per week. So if you start your flush when you 1st see an amber trichome - a 2 week flush - you will end up with 90 % cloudy and 10% amber. (you will always have some clear trichomes)

morugawelder

morugawelder

Remember once the trichomes start to change to amber - they change (amber) at the rate of 5% per week. So if you start your flush when you 1st see an amber trichome - a 2 week flush - you will end up with 90 % cloudy and 10% amber. (you will always have some clear trichomes)
my new scope came in today , still learning it , but heres a few rookie pics ,
Photo on 5 26 19 at 528 PM
Photo on 5 26 19 at 529 PM
Photo on 5 26 19 at 532 PM
Photo on 5 26 19 at 530 PM

H

hawkman

if you harvest now - with a 2 week flush you will end up with 90% cloudy 10% amber before harvest

morugawelder

morugawelder

if you harvest now - with a 2 week flush you will end up with 90% cloudy 10% amber before harvest
a couple more days then ? I started flush a week ago with florakleen , then just water 3 days ago , Someone suggested let her dry and then chop about 2 more days , I do have amber ones just didn't show here , will go back and check elsewhere .

morugawelder

morugawelder

Sorry for the delay -- drying them in the tent will be OK -
well I chopped her down last night , I hung up in my 4 x 4 tent , Been racing like crazy around here last couple of weeks ,
But anyway , the R.H. in the room was high like 74 , got my humidifier hooked up , got r.h. down to 58 , central air has been on in the house for a few days ,
trying to keep ambient temp around 70 , well in the room it was 58 r.h. last night 73 temp. ,
I just checked this morning 5:01 a.m. before work , r.h. was 60 , and temp 73 . I left a corner of the tent open last night ,

Inside the tent r.h. was 80 , and temp 74 . I have a 8 " fan on the floor on low pointed in a angle along inside wall for air , should I just open the whole side of the tent so I cant get that r.h. down ? so the humdifier in the room can draw out of there a well ? I don't want it to mold >

thanks !

H

hawkman

well I chopped her down last night , I hung up in my 4 x 4 tent , Been racing like crazy around here last couple of weeks ,
But anyway , the R.H. in the room was high like 74 , got my humidifier hooked up , got r.h. down to 58 , central air has been on in the house for a few days ,
trying to keep ambient temp around 70 , well in the room it was 58 r.h. last night 73 temp. ,
I just checked this morning 5:01 a.m. before work , r.h. was 60 , and temp 73 . I left a corner of the tent open last night ,

Inside the tent r.h. was 80 , and temp 74 . I have a 8 " fan on the floor on low pointed in a angle along inside wall for air , should I just open the whole side of the tent so I cant get that r.h. down ? so the humdifier in the room can draw out of there a well ? I don't want it to mold >

thanks !

Sounds like it will work -- hey , hear is a very good site for learning , growing, ect "Growweedeasy.com" and here is one for strains "Seedfinders.eu" both are excellent sites

Top Bottom