Aeroponic cloning issues

• Thread starter DirtyDave1990
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justincider51

Hello I’m pretty new to this I have two plants growing and I took 5 clones off the one that I liked the characteristics of most and put them in my cloneking 25. I used clonex clone solution and followed the instructions on bottle for aeroponic mix. My air temp was kept consistently between 75-77 degrees and I checked my ph everyday making sure it was between 5.6-5.9 I kept these very small lights on it for 18 hours a day ( I don’t remember exact power of lights but I attached pic.) It’s been almost two weeks And no signs of roots and about three days ago my Clones went from standing straight and looking healthy to being bent over and dying. Can anyone give me some pointers on what I did wrong?
ok so you need to soak your cuttings in some thrive water for a few hours.you want to cut the stems at an angle and cut off two nubs from where the leaves you cut off were.Scrape some of the stem off.Put about two imches of stem under the collar.Ph that shit to 6.1 period..WATCH THAT TEMP..WATER-1 cap of thrive per 5 gallons.little crystal phosperous..Ateaspoon per 15 gallons.A couple t5 bulbs and your in there like swimwear..If you get the black shit on the stem-chuck those cuttings ,clean everything with bleach.You got too warm..Try some ice bottles to cool it down..good luck man its cake...

J

justincider51

Hello I’m pretty new to this I have two plants growing and I took 5 clones off the one that I liked the characteristics of most and put them in my cloneking 25. I used clonex clone solution and followed the instructions on bottle for aeroponic mix. My air temp was kept consistently between 75-77 degrees and I checked my ph everyday making sure it was between 5.6-5.9 I kept these very small lights on it for 18 hours a day ( I don’t remember exact power of lights but I attached pic.) It’s been almost two weeks And no signs of roots and about three days ago my Clones went from standing straight and looking healthy to being bent over and dying. Can anyone give me some pointers on what I did wrong?
also leave your lights on 24 7.are you getting black slimy shit on the stems ? if so thars black death..cool the water down if so...

Top Bottom