Wanted Aeroponic cloning

• Thread starter THC.Tribble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

Hello everyone !I have recently invested in an aeroponic at cloner and It seems to be working as I have root shoots starting after around 10 days. (not crazy fast )

Would like to see if anyone recommends running beneficial bacteria or a more sterile h202 solution ?

i have been using Orca premium mycorrhizae but my cloner has a “musty” smell after few days (kind norm... obviously the h202 will annihilate any bad bacteria but also the added bacteria ?

I keep the water around 70 degress , water cycles 15min ON 45 OFF . Ph 5.5-6

eveanyone with experience with aero cloning i would love tips , tricks , recommendations!

FourthCity

FourthCity

Hello everyone !I have recently invested in an aeroponic at cloner and It seems to be working as I have root shoots starting after around 10 days. (not crazy fast )

Would like to see if anyone recommends running beneficial bacteria or a more sterile h202 solution ?

i have been using Orca premium mycorrhizae but my cloner has a “musty” smell after few days (kind norm... obviously the h202 will annihilate any bad bacteria but also the added bacteria ?

I keep the water around 70 degress , water cycles 15min ON 45 OFF . Ph 5.5-6

eveanyone with experience with aero cloning i would love tips , tricks , recommendations!
You definitely want to go sterile with any aero setup. Your temps, ph, and 15 minute cycles look good, not sure of you are using them but you don't need any nutrients in the cloner either. I would replace the water in the reservoir every 4-5 days as well.

THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

Thanks for the response ! I was under the impression adding beneficial bacteria was the key to having monster Initial root growth . Thanks for your info tho ! I will change things up a bit and see what happens 😛✌️

FourthCity

FourthCity

Thanks for the response ! I was under the impression adding beneficial bacteria was the key to having monster Initial root growth . Thanks for your info tho ! I will change things up a bit and see what happens 😛
In pretty much every other medium it is. If you are transplanting into anything other than another aero system that is time to start using benies.

THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

Thanks hombre ! Noticeable root growth and whiting after the change. When taking new cuts would you use a rooting hormone in the cloner ?

I did originally but once it dripped off the became mixed in the cloner it seemed to stink the water up.

Thanks

In pretty much every other medium it is. If you are transplanting into anything other than another aero system that is time to start using benies.

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

I use fresh areated compost tea and never ph the water....I use bottled spring water and i just wash the cloner with water and soap...no bleach
100% success.....the only time i lost a cut it was because i lefted sitting in a glass of water for 7 days before putting in the cloner..
In these days should b ready a batch...
this was last one
It seems to me that what most important its the proper wet dry cycle , cool temps, peel the cut...
good luck!!
DSCN0856

THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

I use fresh areated compost tea and never ph the water....I use bottled spring water and i just wash the cloner with water and soap...no bleach
100% success.....the only time i lost a cut it was because i lefted sitting in a glass of water for 7 days before putting in the cloner..
In these days should b ready a batch...
this was last one
It seems to me that what most important its the proper wet dry cycle , cool temps, peel the cut...
good luck!!View attachment 1042512

THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

No arguing with those results 😂. Whats your ppm of water ? Wet dry cycle .. 15min on 40 min off ? And by peel i figure you mean scarification ?

thanks!

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

I used bottled spring water that has 430ppms and about 8 PH....i was dooing 15 on 30 off and yes i was removing the outer green layer from the stem!

Top Bottom