Afghan Haze Mutant Male Used In Chemdawg 91 and East Coast Sour Diesel Clones

• Thread starter Medic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Medic

Man i must have popped about 80 of these outdoor last year and this one came out like a crinkly mutant though stetched out over time into this. i kept i mom looking the same way and made f2s of the batch to search through to find something truely amazing. Afghan haze is truely rocket fuel weed. I thought it smoked green crack and any other sativa based elite out there. I didnt see any afghan in any of these plants. this father was super short though looking like pure haze smelling of straight medi eucalyptus to the max. This was hit to the ESCD and Chemdog 91"

Mutant haze
M

Medic

The reason i Chose to outcross to the haze male is that i though it the best suitable candidate for these strains. I dont give a load about yeild or management ,what intrigues me is the best weed possible and why people smoke weed is to generally get high my good friends.. Afghan haze gets you hhhiiiigggh as with these strains the Chemdog 91 and ECSD. Chemdog 91 is very sativaish in its stone. I though that coupled with rocket fuel weed would take things to the next level . Sure i can grab sensi Afghani #1 and start backcrossing. But shit why water anything down with something reggy as afghan #1. for one thing im into quality and not passing on weak genes to great clones and for sure not backcrossing with something like that. clones are only getting older and though its cool to try and backcross your favorite strain to you have it in bean form you are not really doing anything. Clones are getting older so i thought to take them into the extreme they needed to be hybridized with some of the best sativa work i believe is around which is shantis afghan haze and mango haze which i think are a lot better than his super silver. crossing them to these genes only made these genetics better and soon new elites will be born and sour d will be obsolete and just another old mother plant. THose that hold the true sour d clone i can gaurantee will find plants in here that crush its mother. Its only natural. THe other reason, is that i thought there would be great candidates for males in here to hit to the headband this year, so people can expect later down the lines.

HeadBand x Chem Haze
Headband x Sour Daze
Headband x Mango Daze

In the ECSD x Afghan Haze Mutant Male

I aimed at taking the ECSD to the next level and i think i have may achieved just that. i like sour diesel though i always thought it had a ceiling. The nugs on this clone are beautiful and truly world class though it was missing something to me. The first time i ripped shantis afghan haze i new it needed just that. I popped around 8 of these beans and had gotten 6 females and on this one pheno i saw a perfect expression of sour diesel haze! Almost identical to the mother in structure though with eucalyptus diesel skunk. the buds had the same unique East coast look . Lime Green buds absolutely coverd in white trichomes though with sparse twindly nugs that would cline up on top of each other makes a little finger all the way to the top taking in some haze influence from the good old haze above. This is truely great weed worthy of any growers garden. This strain is for the true sativa lover. Real heads with knowledge of what good weed is, will become a bit more educated in connoisseursmanship when they spark these nugs. Kush lovers will love this one. And there is no kush in here. lol. Anybody into super silver haze, afghan haze, mango haze , green crack or any haze based influenced strain like c99 and practically everything else out there will abosulute love this one.

Chemdog 91 x Afghan Haze

This one is a fucking lung buster. Thats it. Everyone thats seen this wants to blaze it. Gotta hide these nugs when certain people come over.

Medic.

O

ojd

that sounds like a great cross medic
i love haze
ive not tried the afghan haze from mr nice but have seen and heard great reports
mr nice is def the place to get the best real old school authentic hazes
sour d and Chemdog 91 hit with fghan haze that will be some potent weed

keep us updated

peace

D

doggystyled73

that sounds like a great cross medic
i love haze
ive not tried the afghan haze from mr nice but have seen and heard great reports
mr nice is def the place to get the best real old school authentic hazes
sour d and Chemdog 91 hit with fghan haze that will be some potent weed

keep us updated

peace

same here.. only haze i've tried is the uptown/piff.. not sure if shanti's can top that but i'd sure as hell like to know :smiley_joint:

M

Medic

OJD if you would like to give em a run they are yours. All i ask is that you post pics of the end product. I can get yah a pack of each.

Medic

O

ojd

hi medic
id def run them man
let me know
im going to be doing a big run of seeds in the next month from alot of companies so will be good to do it side by side

thanks for the offer man

peace

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Big up Medic! Looks like your on to something bro. Interesting projects no doubt. I'm sure those strain combos will produce some unique sativa goodness for sure. Working with mango haze pollen to I see. Keep it up man. :yes

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Damn Medic those sound delicious, a nice up sativa buzz to brighten your day. How long you expecting flower times?

YJ

M

Medic

80 - 100 daze for the haze. Some phenos can go longer. Good to see you around Yellow Jacket. Is there still a way to get my old pics from that site still brother.

Medic

M

Medic

Thanks Dr. for the kinds words. I like the way they smoke myself.

The Mango Daze i changed to Morning Daze, as i though it was killer wake and bake weed, though you still can find yourself to ripped.

The Sour Daze is just great meds. Just great for sativa lovers that want a great high without having to plant anything to out of control and wild. Still a stretcher though.

The Chem Daze 91 im running plenty outdoors to find the Mrs. Bomb. Chemdog 91 spawned alot of great plants when used as a mother ( sour d , og, daywrecker). Im just waiting to see what new things will happen with this one. Im already digging holes for the spring. Got about maybe 400 of these beans left. Got thousands of morning dazes, that one was a big project. For the price they will be put out as, i think these are prime.

Medic

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Hey Medic, so when do these go up for sale? I may have to try a pack of each.

V

v0ssman

Great description, ill have to check it out when its released

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
medic

much props too you this cross is destined to be som killa

i like ur style bro you u speak from the heart best of luck wit all ur projects

you seem to be well aquainted wit that af/haze interested were out door did u flower that af/hz i got shanti sk/hz id lov to do outdoor at 40 n how well would she do

1luvbigherb

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Mota

rocketfuelhaze ah x ecsd

will these be comin wit the rest of the stock im interested to hear som more about her as i really loved sourcream from dna n thier similar in parentage

Top Bottom