sup brotha

my type of smoke haze for daze

nice report

you kno id lov too seee som pics

but i want too hear more bout ur sour daze

1luvbigherb

M

Medic

man i wish i had them. with money so tight right now dude, i have to by a gang of age old for my outdoor grow, liquid kelp shit like that, light bills inside, shit is just insane. the pics i posted of emperors were just from a borrowed camera from a very very old school head. he gave me some oaxacans from the 50s his mexican uncle was growing. hes blown loompas headband and all that. he take the most vicous bong hits ever .he clears my crown series roor before even pulling the bowl , then just keeps ripping, then ripping, then pulls the bowl. then just holds his breathe with both thumbs up. beast. straight beast. sometimes i trip, his daughter bugs out sometimes like dad pull that alreaady its been clear.. yellow brown milk tokes. anyways i sent those to a buddy, that packageg got snagged and mine never germed. they from the 50s stored in an old abroxo cleaner jar. what do you want me to do hah. lol.
anyways i have none popped as i am just concentrating on the purest diesels i believe will ever be out. im telling you guys that og male i have is no joke. though its an s1 i have seen 0zero0 herms. i found a loompa male the same way i found the og male Gods help, or either straight motha bumpin luck. super sick. super pure kushy diesel. just wait till i post pics of that male. lololol. pure loompa headband anyone? that male will be hitting the Chemdog D as well. as well as its sister that loompas headband spawned with it. beans saved from prime herb smoked. i got the luck. or im telling you guys. ask God and hell help. not personally. but youll know its him somehow. thats the whole part of the mystery about Him. all in his timing and he couldnt more on point ill tell you guys that much. enough preaching for me, onto a salisbury steak and some nightime outdoor cal mag waterings.

Medic

true grit

true grit

Medz you still got me stoked about that pure headband diesel! I'll be watching for that fa sho homie. That and the Chemdog D knocked up sound ridankulous. Keep us posted!

R

redroot

nice.sounds like a good cross. i want too use the afghan. since i first see it months back. cant get hold of it. respect man

L

LikesEmBig

nice sync...i just grew out TGA's special run of SpaceDawg, and I popped and am in the process of flowering a very haze pheno, which makes the sound of an Affi Haze trippy indeed. Also, i got some chem '91's chillin, waiting for their time...

true grit

true grit

Well I popped some SourDaze and Af Haze x Mango Haze of Medics work... All sprouted and I'll post some logs once I hit flower.....or if they veg exceptionally well. Sprouted one before just to see how lanky and though it was a male, with no veg it was still gonna be 2-3 feet tall so this should be fun.

T

The Geneticist

These are pretty spectacular. Great outdoor plants these are.

O

ojd

nice 1 truegrit and medic

ive been waiting to see these for a while

sounds like some straight fire

did anyone finish any of these

peace

T

The Geneticist

Ive ran all of them bro. Mutt from medic was super sick

Hes on something called Crying Tiger right now.

Lineages of Candy Kush and Asian Fantasy.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Hey Geneticist! What's the lineage of the Asian Fantasy bro? I've inquired about her in a couple other threads but never get an answer. Can ya help me out??

T

The Geneticist

thats NYC's story. All i can say is that she is a true gem. Smells from this pure sativa are just insane, high will have you warped, thinking people are whispering your name from outside open windows. Medic gave me a nug that just blew me back.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
medic is workin wit asian fantasy great news soo shes around a bit not lost atleast

sad too see him gone

but i was surprised at his trolling

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Damn! Sounds like what I need. I'm gonna have to PM him over at the other place. Hopefully, he's got some crosses available.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Hey brother, I hit him up and he filled me in on the whole "Crying Tiger" project. Gonna take awhile though.
Should produce something unique to say the least. I got dibs on a pack when they are finished. :rock

T

The Geneticist

Nice, i cant wait on that one either, that would be a nice one to stock the club with

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter

never mind this poster must have abandoned ship

Latest posts

Top Bottom