Afghan x Hells angel og & Casey jones x Hells angel og

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol.....what's up manic. Good to see ya broda. I'll do as good as I can with them. Logics gear has treated me pretty well in the past so I'm sure it will be a easy run. How's everything been going with you man?

Everythings good man. Living the dream!:cool: Thanks for asking. My ChemDXGSC and Aghani KushXHA OG are about the same age as yours. Look forward to seeing what we find.

waayne

waayne

Looking good homie,gonna be interesting to watch these girls.

Every Casey Jones hybrid I've grown from logic has been a beast...... I just finished a few
Casey Jones x Bubbas last week,all were fat and productive.........

The Chemdog D x GSC hybrids should be beasts as well:)

Happy Holidays!

2DogWalker

Gonna be some fire in there....the Afghan x haog sound off the charts.

Hope things have been well for you man..
Stay warm for the holidays dude. Can't wait to see what you get from these.

Logic really has put out some fire w divine...

Happy holidays
2dogwalker

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is where we are as of yesterday....

The 5 Casey Jones x hells angel og
20131229 095725

The 5 Chemdog D x girl scout cookies
20131229 095846

The 5 afghan x hells angel og
20131229 100024

So far so good. A few are straight up ripping they are growing so fast. A few are behind. I planted them as they were ready so some have like 3 days on the others. They will be veggies for like 2 months so they are all gonna be big before getting flipped. I can see some good cookie rep in some of the phenos of the Chemdog D x Gsc seedlings already. As of now in my opinion the afghan x hells angels look to carry a lot of og in them. Think I'll end up with more og dom them afghan dom but it's still super early to be for sure. The Casey Jones cross are just growing like weeds. If one of the fast growing phenos ends up to be a yielder and is some fire I'll be pumped.
I'm sure these will be ready for transplant into 1 gal buckets in the next 7-10 days. They just started to ready take off the past day or so.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin good! Mine are a bit behind yours as Ive had em under the small fluorescents till I had room under the big lights. The Afghani Kush Logic used was very nice. Much more stretch and vigor than most Afghani's Ive grown. Much thinner leaves than Bubba or Deep Chunk. Very unique smoke too!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin good! Mine are a bit behind yours as Ive had em under the small fluorescents till I had room under the big lights. The Afghani Kush Logic used was very nice. Much more stretch and vigor than most Afghani's Ive grown. Much thinner leaves than Bubba or Deep Chunk. Very unique smoke too!
That's good to hear manic. Most of my garden are taller plant varieties. So a taller afghan will be a nice addition. These seedlings are just under t5 lights right now. I actually never veg under high watt bulbs, just 8-16 bulb t5 bad boy units. When they are super small like this I usually only run 4-8 bulbs and put them closer to the light. Once I transplant into 1 gallon pot I keep the light a bit further away and turn more bulbs on.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, same here. I always veg under T5's. I have my seedlings under a T8 shop light at the moment as I didnt have room under the T5's. Gonna put em into full blast T5 today. Should take off soon! I usually veg my seed plants a couple months as well. With a lot of FIM'ing and bending. I like bushing em out a bit before I put em into flower.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok....been a busy week. Just managed today to get these transplanted into 1 gallon pots. Some could have stayed in cups a minute longer, some were due for transplant a few days ago. I just did them all. Also added some of caps nute pack right into the soil. First time using any of his stuff so should be cool to see how this goes for me. Also going to be using his foliar and root packs in teas as well.
I have these in rows going down. So from the left to right we have....
-5 afghan x hells angel
-5 Chemdog D x Gsc
-5 Casey Jones x hells angel
20140110 120038

Black Lab

Black Lab

I'll be watching. I just got a pack of the ChemDxGSC and will be popping them shortly. I plan on doing a long veg with lots of supercropping. Does the ChemDxGSC like to be topped?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll be watching. I just got a pack of the ChemDxGSC and will be popping them shortly. I plan on doing a long veg with lots of supercropping. Does the ChemDxGSC like to be topped?
I'm not sure if it likes to be topped yet or not. I'm just about tattoo mine later today for the first time. I didn't wanna top them till they were in at least a 1 gallon pot. I have grown the Chemdog D cut and the Gsc cut and both those like to be topped so I'm somewhat going to assume they will like topping. I can definitely see some very Gsc dom traits in a couple of the ones I got going. So I really look forward to those hoping the Chem influence helps for bigger yields yet the Gsc makes the flowers stay dense....One can only hope lol

Black Lab

Black Lab

I'm not sure if it likes to be topped yet or not. I'm just about tattoo mine later today for the first time. I didn't wanna top them till they were in at least a 1 gallon pot. I have grown the Chemdog D cut and the Gsc cut and both those like to be topped so I'm somewhat going to assume they will like topping. I can definitely see some very Gsc dom traits in a couple of the ones I got going. So I really look forward to those hoping the Chem influence helps for bigger yields yet the Gsc makes the flowers stay dense....One can only hope lol
Good, I'm going to watch you then and see what you do. I'll get mine going this month some time and be right behind you. I'm sure I will learn a lot from watching you :)

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Here is where we are as of yesterday....

The 5 Casey Jones x hells angel og
View attachment 362749
The 5 Chemdog D x girl scout cookies
View attachment 362750
The 5 afghan x hells angel og
View attachment 362751

So far so good. A few are straight up ripping they are growing so fast. A few are behind. I planted them as they were ready so some have like 3 days on the others. They will be veggies for like 2 months so they are all gonna be big before getting flipped. I can see some good cookie rep in some of the phenos of the Chemdog D x Gsc seedlings already. As of now in my opinion the afghan x hells angels look to carry a lot of og in them. Think I'll end up with more og dom them afghan dom but it's still super early to be for sure. The Casey Jones cross are just growing like weeds. If one of the fast growing phenos ends up to be a yielder and is some fire I'll be pumped.
I'm sure these will be ready for transplant into 1 gal buckets in the next 7-10 days. They just started to ready take off the past day or so.

those affixes x HAOG look identical to mines b4 i topped them even the variations couple big couple smaller.

confu

Top Bottom