Afghan x Hells angel og & Casey jones x Hells angel og

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
those affixes x HAOG look identical to mines b4 i topped them even the variations couple big couple smaller.

confu
That's wild. Maybe a lot of the same phenos will be popping up. I'm about to get full on jiggy will Smith style and train these bad boys. I'm planning like another 60 days of veg before flower so I need to Bush these things out!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
That's wild. Maybe a lot of the same phenos will be popping up. I'm about to get full on jiggy will Smith style and train these bad boys. I'm planning like another 60 days of veg before flower so I need to Bush these things out!

speaking of training have u seen @clockworx thread bout mainlining tech? prteey cool especially if ur gonna veg for 60 days like u n me both peep it out pimp.

confu

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
So what kind of soil mix you working with Skunk? Are you all organic with the feed too? Nice looking tent should get full real quick. I can just imagine the smells that'll come outta this batch!:)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
speaking of training have u seen @clockworx thread bout mainlining tech? prteey cool especially if ur gonna veg for 60 days like u n me both peep it out pimp.

confu
I'll definitely give it a look. Thanks for the heads up man. Should be some good info if your tell in me to peep it

So what kind of soil mix you working with Skunk? Are you all organic with the feed too? Nice looking tent should get full real quick. I can just imagine the smells that'll come outta this batch!:)
What's up BM....I'm using roots organic soil (75%) and black gold (25%) and then adding in caps nute pack. New mix for me so it's all an experiment right now lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are where I'm current at with these...

The Afghan x hells angel ogs......
Pheno #1
20140118 103524

Pheno #2
20140118 103554

Pheno#3
20140118 103645

Pheno#4
20140118 103742

Pheno#5
20140118 103816

soserthc1

soserthc1

Curios as to when and if you top/fim your plants , some appear to be topped currently trying to decided the best time. as i usually go 4th node but hate males topped
all are looking healthy as could be

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
So far so good with these....they are growing like weeds. Not much feed or time has been taken to make them come out somewhat decent. Very easy veg so far. All these have seen is caps nute pack in the soil and one foliar spray and watering using a tea brewed with cap foliar and root packs along with molasses, worm casting, kelp, and some sea green. Keeping it simple till they go into 5 gallon pots in probably 7-10 days judging by how they are taking off now.
They were all just topped once about 2 days ago. I plan to get them kinda bushy with some height to them as that how I like my plants. I wanna try and get a handful of even tops. Probably veg them for another 45-55 days depending on how fast they grow.
I can see some phenos are definitely dominate to one side of the cross. For example the Chemdog D x gsc#4 looks VERY gsc dom. The Casey Jones x HA #1 reminds me a ton of when I grew out schmoes Casey Jones cut with those big blades. I see a few mixed in some of the crosses that look to be a nice 50/50 where you can see both parents mixed in well. I'm very excited to see these get bigger and flower them. I think there's gonna be some killers in here:)
Not really sure why the pics loaded sideways like they did....I'll have to get that fixed for next week's update lol. Sorry about that guys ~SMF~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Curios as to when and if you top/fim your plants , some appear to be topped currently trying to decided the best time. as i usually go 4th node but hate males topped
all are looking healthy as could be
What's up buddy. I don't top depending on node. ...but more on height of plant. Some are gonna get topped multiple times over and super cropped. I was gonna FIM the initial topping but decided not to. All those pictured have been topped with exception of one slower growing Casey x HA pheno. With seeds I like to top one then let the branches all kinda even out by super cropping the middles then when they are all about even depending on strain and structure at that point I'll top all the branches once again. Like I said though, all depends on structure (branch thickens, how bushy or compact they are growing, ext).
Man those look happy and healthy!

I hope you have some good carbon filters buddy,those Chemdog D x GSC phenos are gonna
reek like mad in flower......

Good luck pheno hunting buddy,gonna be some fire in those beans;)
What's up my brotha!:)
Oh I just know those Chemdog D x gsc are going to be super stank. Seeing as both those strain by themselves are super stank. I'm sure I'll need to get another carbon filter (or two lol) because of those. I think those afghan x HA will be pretty stank ad well. Can't wait for the hunt. I'm sure I'll have to run a few from each again from clone before I'll know my keepers. Gotta love seed runs.....never know what's gonna pop up :)

Hope all is well with you man and get at me soon you shy little hooker

soserthc1

soserthc1

thanks , yea i def need to start super cropping better but lately I have been in a rush to have something in flower but won't be a issue going forward as I now have a stable growing area. Seems to me also that cuts are better to run in beds as the thick stems makes super cropping much harder ....
appreciate the response - hope to make it out that way in March

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks , yea i def need to start super cropping better but lately I have been in a rush to have something in flower but won't be a issue going forward as I now have a stable growing area. Seems to me also that cuts are better to run in beds as the thick stems makes super cropping much harder ....
appreciate the response - hope to make it out that way in March
I definitely feel you on rushing to get things into flower to fill and open space. Clones for me are easier to train but seeds put out more when I don't train compared to clones I don't train.... If that makes any sense lol

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Them girls looking super happy @Skunkmasterflex. How many days vag r u so far?

Confu

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Them girls looking super happy @Skunkmasterflex. How many days vag r u so far?

Confu
What's up confuten, about half broke soil December 16th the rest were around the 18th I believe. So if you count from seed breaking soil that was about 28-30 days ago

Top Bottom