Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
enough with the shit phone pictures.....little taster, more to come
some Chemdog D x GSC @ 18 dayz
DSCN0728

DSCN0730

DSCN0733

Afghan x Hells Angels OG (Hells Angels OG dom pheno)

DSCN0724

DSCN0727

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Man you're looking like you have those girls dialed already or you're the herb whisperer lol. I've been waffling on which fem beans to buy and you have definitely sold me on Devine Genetics. I've never bought seeds off the Farm, so hopefully this goes well.

Question for ya... can you elaborate more on the Afghan OG's plant structure relative to the others in the garden? Are they more indy-dom in structure or similar to the rest, thus far?

I'm looking for a couchlock OG to add to my garden and think the Afghan OG's are the ones I'll end up ordering.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Man you're looking like you have those girls dialed already or you're the herb whisperer lol. I've been waffling on which fem beans to buy and you have definitely sold me on Devine Genetics. I've never bought seeds off the Farm, so hopefully this goes well.

Question for ya... can you elaborate more on the Afghan OG's plant structure relative to the others in the garden? Are they more indy-dom in structure or similar to the rest, thus far?

I'm looking for a couchlock OG to add to my garden and think the Afghan OG's are the ones I'll end up ordering.
Thanks for the kind words man

The afghan x hells angels og are definitely a taller type plant. All phenos are that iv came across. Very og in growth style. The afghan looks to possibly beef up the yield though. They almost all have a straight og kush smell to them and one has an added something funky I can't quite my finger on yet. I'll get some better pictures of them up here in the next day or so. These are in that stage where they are starting to really pack on the frost and get killer looking. Can't wait to see how these finish up.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Dam those are looking great Skunk! That #2 ChemDxGSC is super icy!:woot: Nice!
Thanks BM! The Chemdog D x gsc #2 smells super dank. Just like cookies with a foul d to it. Can't wait for that one, definitely have my eye on her. Some of these phenos of each cross look to be stacking like they are gonna have some pretty large colas :)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Thanks BM! The Chemdog D x gsc #2 smells super dank. Just like cookies with a foul d to it. Can't wait for that one, definitely have my eye on her. Some of these phenos of each cross look to be stacking like they are gonna have some pretty large colas :)

Oh yeah I saw a couple billy clubs in there! Logics been known to make Missiles! Waayne's Avalanche was just retarded huge. He's got the best fems around.

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

with the Chemdog D having the hermie traits and my experience with off spring from karmas first biker kush and logics ha og s-1 z growing lower nuts sacks,The ha of seems like it passes on the grow lower nuts at the bottum of the plant in the under growth, have ya found any herms in the Chemdog D x gsc , i got two packs but treading lighly on dedicating my whole grow room to 20 trees of Anything to Chemdog D scares me

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
with the Chemdog D having the hermie traits and my experience with off spring from karmas first biker kush and logics ha og s-1 z growing lower nuts sacks,The ha of seems like it passes on the grow lower nuts at the bottum of the plant in the under growth, have ya found any herms in the Chemdog D x gsc , i got two packs but treading lighly on dedicating my whole grow room to 20 trees of Anything to Chemdog D scares me
I havnt seen any nanner as of yet. But with fem seeds you shoukd always keep a look out for that as its pretty common. Much easier in my experiences to stress a fem seed compared to a regular. So far this run of Devine seeds has been awesome and easy going. Nice selection in phenos and they are all pretty dank so far. I think when the swells start to happen these are really gonna be something. All the Chemdog D x gsc are super strong smelling and the HA crosses have a ton of og to them. If you have seeds of them I'd pop them and just make sure just like any fem seeds you keep an eye on stress when running from seed.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I havnt seen any nanner as of yet. But with fem seeds you shoukd always keep a look out for that as its pretty common. Much easier in my experiences to stress a fem seed compared to a regular. So far this run of Devine seeds has been awesome and easy going. Nice selection in phenos and they are all pretty dank so far. I think when the swells start to happen these are really gonna be something. All the Chemdog D x gsc are super strong smelling and the HA crosses have a ton of og to them. If you have seeds of them I'd pop them and just make sure just like any fem seeds you keep an eye on stress when running from seed.

Everything looks stellar @Skunkmasterflex ! It seems like the HAOG dominates everything it touches. The 4 HAog*afghan I have are very OG like.

Can't wait for ur next update ur plants look at least a week ahead of their actual flip times. Would u say that's attributed to the Aptus or that jus how u roll?

Confu

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Just went thru the whole thread haha I'm locked in big dawggg I cannot wait to see the results of these ladies
There he is! Glad to have ya brotha.... shows about to start getting good :)

Everything looks stellar @Skunkmasterflex ! It seems like the HAOG dominates everything it touches. The 4 HAog*afghan I have are very OG like.

Can't wait for ur next update ur plants look at least a week ahead of their actual flip times. Would u say that's attributed to the Aptus or that jus how u roll?

Confu
Thanks confu:)

I'm pretty happy so far with the results from the aptus line. My plants usually look a slight bit ahead of schedule but they usually at this point are turning hairs over and just growing out....where these are still growing up while out. Might be the aptus

Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

There he is! Glad to have ya brotha.... shows about to start getting good :)

Thanks confu:)

I'm pretty happy so far with the results from the aptus line. My plants usually look a slight bit ahead of schedule but they usually at this point are turning hairs over and just growing out....where these are still growing up while out. Might be the aptus
I'm already knowing.....::Ez buckles his Seat Belt::

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Dam Skunk that shizz is gettin greezy!:woot:
Thanks BM:)

Finally starting to shape into some nugget. They all smell pretty nice this early. Still a ways to go so hopefully they swell up proper

Latest posts

Top Bottom