Afghan X Hells Angel OG

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shoestring

shoestring

New guy to this forum but i an old ass early member of overgrow (real early). Anyways i will introduce muself in my own thread tomm but i had to chime in on my own run of rd's afghan hells angel. I got 10 seeds from an rd rep here in mich a while ago. I gave my cousin the seeds and he ended up with only 2 females. I took 4 cuts (2 off of each) and i about to harvest nnext week. Their very vigorous and the colas are giant but its a total afghan pheno and the only haog thats seems there is the stretch. Not that good and one of my biggest buds i just whacked due to botrytis. My cousins plants grew GIGANTIC buds but alas no high (a very short 30 minute one followed by sleep or wanting to smoke more) with terrible taste and smell typical of afghans from the 80's. Mine i know wil be the same. Huge massive yield but sorry no dice on these phenotypes of this particular variety. I would like about 20 more seeds to run cuz i know theres a better pheno in there. Rare Dankness usually has very tasty and potent varieties. Good luck!

shoestring

shoestring

hey shoestring at divine we only use the best clones, our agfhan kush is a nice cut great taste huge yielder! sorry to hear you had bad luck with the raredankness seeds.

I will shoot you a free pack of Afghan Kush x Hells Angel OG Kush from divine if you want, i know you will love it :)

shoestring

shoestring

Sounds good to me. Hell of a way to roll out the welcome mat. Thank you very much. How do we go about doing this? I havent been on any forums since overgrow. I just gave up all together with the web when she went down. Thanks again Logic. Iam in michigan and cuttings are fairly easy to obtain. Seeds on the other hand are more of a hit.or miss. Unless you like tga/subcool and the last fee years ive ran the piss out of them varieties.

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

The weekly jacks classic feed today, thought I would snap a picture to share:

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
quick update, I had 6 of these but my wives puppy ate a couple of em, errr. Im left with 4 very nice seedlings. looks very similar to @Legal Grower. seems to be very uniform, i have 2 bigger ones and 2 smaller ones, but overall very similar
P1060163
P1060164
P1060165
P1060166
P1060167
P1060168

Ill be topping these tomorrow.

confu

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

@confu - they look great (damn dogs..lol).. I will be topping just one of mine as a test to see how it performs compared to the others.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah man. This cross sounds awesome. Just put some in water myself. After reading your post on what kinda pheno your looking for I laughed because that's exactly what I had in mind. Get a nice plant structure and thicker branching from that afghan and a nice rock hard flower with og smells from that HA. Medium stretch would be perfect for my type of grow forms and style.

Good luck on the hunt man. I'll be watching for sure :)

shoestring

shoestring

Yeah my 10 pack of afha from raredankness seeds i gave my cousin to run looked way more sativa leaning when they were little. Much more internode length. But still wide affie type leaves. The cuts i ran from.those were the same. Iam chopping 4 on the 15th. Maybe i can post up some photos. Their under one of my 1000's and they had quite a stretch. Huge colas. With that typical earthy musty gym sock smell that is fruity in the background. And none of that transferred to the final cure.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Hell yeah man. This cross sounds awesome. Just put some in water myself. After reading your post on what kinda pheno your looking for I laughed because that's exactly what I had in mind. Get a nice plant structure and thicker branching from that afghan and a nice rock hard flower with og smells from that HA. Medium stretch would be perfect for my type of grow forms and style.

Good luck on the hunt man. I'll be watching for sure :)

Sup Skunk, saw ur thread man, I'll be popping over there 2. Thanks for taking a look. Sounds like we're after the same thing with this cross.
Confu

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

Going to try to pull some clones from the bottom branches I trimmed.. may not work.. but was cutting them anyway..

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

Yeah, is that bad? Can you not clone the bottom leaves? I don't need them, as this is more of an experiment over throwing them away.. :)

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

no man, its not bad . like this at the internode .
these are rooted but you will get the idea .

100 3165
Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
so here we are about 45 days in and heres what i got; #1-4 all have been topped and will be trying the Mainlining tech per @clockworx thread.
P1060179
P1060180
P1060181
P1060182
P1060183
P1060184
P1060185
P1060186
P1060187
P1060188
P1060189
P1060190
P1060191

I took the main tops off all 4 if they root fast enough ima throw them into flower and c how they do and continue to grow these out, the goal is to top them 4 more times and have a total of 32 even top shoots.

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
i should add that these seem to be very heavy feeders as my normal veg feed is not enough for them. Ill be bumping them up to 10 ml A&b of H&G aqua flakes 2ml of cal mag and other goodies.

confu

shoestring

shoestring

I had mine in 2 gallon smarties. 4 of em. They got about 4 feet finish. They were drinking daily in coco about 850 ppm ionic bloom & boost. The only ones in my room i fed watering wand. Huge yield. If i missed afeed they tipped over. Small pots in coco huge yield but u better be there to water em!

Top Bottom