Afghan X Hells Angel OG

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
some updates, these are jus getting outta control because i don't have room in my veg. never the lees here they are. some of the tops got burnt from the T5s
P1060359
P1060360
P1060361
P1060362
P1060363
P1060364

confu.

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

@Confuten1 - they look nice and tall for being trained like that. I bet you are going to see some beastly buds. When are you flipping?

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
looking great. mine were great, but light timer got messed up and they are not so hot...
dam, that suks @LegalGrow , i remember reading ur thread about that I was wondering if u suffered damage. did they start to reveg?

confu

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

I am honestly not sure. One of them for sure changed a lot in a bad way. :) The others still seem pretty solid. I noticed my odor went down in the room, which tells me they stopped budding, but I am riding it out a bit longer before I chop. Here is how one looked yesterday..

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
what day r u on ? that sums man, sorry to hear.

confu

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

Dude, your plants are about 5 times the size of mine when I flipped.. stand back man.. they might really give you some huge results!!
What is your feed?

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

what day r u on ? that sums man, sorry to hear.

confu
flipped on new years so I could remember easily! So they were/are about day 40. Some guys said they go back to day 1 of flowering.. so if so I am day 4.. lol.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
:( really bummed for u man. r u gonna ride it out or chop early?

confu

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

probably chop. I have a few really close to flowering and I have a sweet table that is ready. Once my 10 light powerbox gets here I will likely be ready to chop.
I wonder if I could chop and dry early, or if that would be pointless...

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
probably chop. I have a few really close to flowering and I have a sweet table that is ready. Once my 10 light powerbox gets here I will likely be ready to chop.
I wonder if I could chop and dry early, or if that would be pointless...
day 40 is kinda early, shit worse case senario, make hash!

confu

Top Bottom