Aficionado Cut...black Lime...

• Thread starter sonoragold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sonoragold

sonoragold

Onto the next,,,well I was going to run a few purple strains (grape ape,,purple urkel,,, but as life goes,,things change,,a buddy of mine suggested this strain,,personally I never heard of it,,but after seeing it and reading that it took 2nd in the emeraled cup,,well I couldn't resist..not an easy cut to come by,,and after some negotiations and a very long drive I was able to acquire a flat of them...so here we go..if anyone has grown this,,,please feel free to bump this thread,,,I really have no idea how high to run my ppm's but going to start a base line of around 1100 to 1200....hopefully I should have everything up and running by the end of today...thx and peace...:-)

sonoragold

sonoragold

IMG 20150318 114055

sonoragold

sonoragold

Update...after a Shakey start.. Ie they r very sensitive to ppm and pH..for some reason my pH was drifting a lot,,,I think its because I got in a hurry and changed out the hydro corn without soaking them overnight in some pH adjusted water...anyway this is day 9 in the veg cycle...looking really healthy now..using GH duo A and B at 3 parts A to 1 part B...as my base..added some Deep Breath @ 5 ml per gall and some H16 prime and fire....looks like I'm going to flip them in the next 4 days as they are really taking off...
DSC 0019
DSC 0016
DSC 0018

sonoragold

sonoragold

looking good @sonoragold i am very interested in this lady aswell:) I'm pretty sure i saw her being advertised for flats, looks like we might have been hunting round the same areas! excited to see what you can do with her..
Yea I'm where we on the same area I think...its a great cut,,,very indica...leaves r Hugh...of course I love the indcas....very lime looking...smell is ausome... I taking cuts in 2days bro.. If u need any let me know..think is going to b really good.. I'm an x truck driver,,,I'll meet u wherevever...I'm like that...spread the killer

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Last year at the San Fran HTCC cup Leo from Afficinado seeds gave me a fresh dried untrimmed flower of the BlackLime. It was recognizable but also very unique in its terp profile. I couldn't bring myself to buy the seeds because they were expensive. But he did say that clones of that cut were available a little north of Santa Rosa Ca. Hope that's the cut you have. Best of luck. Peace

sonoragold

sonoragold

Last year at the San Fran HTCC cup Leo from Afficinado seeds gave me a fresh dried untrimmed flower of the BlackLime. It was recognizable but also very unique in its terp profile. I couldn't bring myself to buy the seeds because they were expensive. But he did say that clones of that cut were available a little north of Santa Rosa Ca. Hope that's the cut you have. Best of luck. Peace
Wow...lucky you...I'm really going to have to go next year...I hear you on the price of their seeds they r expensive,,,,,but so r the cuts:-) ...and yea I got mine about 100 miles north of their..so far I'm really impressed with them they have exploded with growth..very bushy lush green...I'm going to have to strip a lot of fan leaves...hoping they clone easy cause I really wanna fire back up my dirt room with these..I'm tempted too...and probably will give out a bunch of these for free..I'm surprised more people aren't growing these,,I suspect people are hoarding the clones

str8smokn

str8smokn

@sonoragold thanks man,I really do appreciate your kindness . wish I wasn't so far away , I would take you up on offer...but as you said just a little to far..
Thanks STR8

sonoragold

sonoragold

9 days since my last pics..looking good..so far not a lot of stretch since flipping which is great for my style of growing..The heavy foliar spray definitely made a difference...going to defoliate them tomorrow to get some light to the lower branches.. Interesting on the amount of base nutes these babies r taking..I like to push my plants to their limits as these r taking it in stride,,,I'm using GH B at 20 ml and A at 10 ml per gallon..I'm not shure if its because of the H16 additives allowing for this or the strain itself,,,either way their rock"n with no signs of over fertilization
20150407 083013
20150407 083256
20150407 083213

sonoragold

sonoragold

BL are looking super healthy,,starting to put on a few bud sites...pics tomorrow.. Its finally getting warm up here in the sierra's time to get my dirt room up and running...I'm actually going to do a run for seeds for a future outdoor project..after a lot of decision making I've settled on my moms for the project..one of my friends is a purple fanatic and I've talked him into giving me a few cuts of his killer purple urkel cut and a few pnw purple or uw purple,,has a few names. For the male selection I'm using aficionado seeds Red Hindu Kush..He took cuts for me last night so should have them in about 10 days...starting the seeds today..these should be some stellar crosses..I'm actually very excited to see how the Red kush does as their is no info on it anywhere other then its genetic makeup.. I'll be using 2 1000 watt bulbs instead of 4 600 watt...picks up soon of the new set up..peace and thx

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

nice job on those
I've read some good things about that seed co. and their seed lines

Latest posts

Top Bottom