AFN member switching to photos

• Thread starter Farmacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmacy

Farmacy

Hey, guys! I was a diehard autoflower grower and previously exclusively hung my hat at AFN. Now I'm making the switch to Photoperiods and putting the auto projects on hold. Anyways, looking for cool and knowledgeable friends here, so don't be afraid to say 'what sup' and show ur boy some love. Kickin Up Dust for the 909, woot woot! I'm an aspiring breeder and third year chemistry major.

619ster

619ster

Welcome! I've had some exceptional autos before but I like keeping cuts when I find that special one. Either way autos are fun and have their pro's for sure. Looks like you're local to me too. Anywho, see ya around. Peace!

Farmacy

Farmacy

Farmacy

Farmacy

Exactly! One of the main reasons for the switch, can't really clone an auto... Well, you can, but....

Wow, this form is pretty active? Very smooth layout too, uploading is very easy and hastle free.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome, gents.

619ster

619ster

Oh and a LED grower? Righteous!! LOL what kind of LEDs you currently using?

Farmacy

Farmacy

Another thing I would like to mention I am ALWAYS on the hunt for 'The Original Gangster' of SFV/LA/IE (as I'm sure most of us are, lol). But please let me kno if you come across anything noteworthy, I'd be eternally greatful for any leads.

Where is that pheno hidding, eh?

Farmacy

Farmacy

This is the only forum I'd join besides AFN.(I have an account on RIU, but it was only to talk to a man about a certain LED panel.) I hate the petty arguments and uncivil behavior on the other forums, so I make my second home here :) happy to be here!

Farmacy

Farmacy

The genetics on THCbay look too gnar gnar!

When I saw the breeding section, I literally almost shed a tear, it was so beautiful! I love this place! I'm just so overwhelmed, where to start?

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The genetics on THCbay look too gnar gnar!

When I saw the breeding section, I literally almost shed a tear, it was so beautiful! I love this place! I'm just so overwhelmed, where to start?
Where to start? Indeed! At the beginning? Hell if I know! Welcome to the farm and growing photoperiodics. :D

Farmacy

Farmacy

That's an outdoor Afghan Kush from WoS that I was playing around with this year.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm interested in the planed flooring. Engineered? Love that hand-planed look even if it is faux. That bud's pretty nice, too!

And hey, if you're a gal, that'd make my day. Please be SURE to stick around!

Farmacy

Farmacy

Thank you for the kind words :)

We just remodeled the house and it is still under developement.

And no, I could only wish to be so pretty, that is my GF, lol. She is a very good trimmer and gives me a hand with manicuring and whatnot (she also help pick the flooring).

As for the flooring, it is laminate flooring, they fit them together like puzzle pieces and 'float' them. A lot of care went into making it look as least faux as possible, but done at a very reasonable cost.

Anyways, a lot of work has gone into the house and your kind words are very flattering. :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We did a lot of the work to our home, including the flooring, and I looked at that same kind of plank flooring and REALLY wanted it, but couldn't afford it. I don't recall seeing a laminate flooring like that back then, though.

Get your GF to sign up. :p

Farmacy

Farmacy

We found a great deal at a flooring warehouse when flipping another house, we literally held on to these floor panels for 2 YEARS and payed for the storage. I hear you on the costs! I swear this house has taken a decade off of my life.

She will, I am teaching her to cultivate... Well, trying to. She says that she will learn on her own time because I am a horrible teacher and she wants her own grow room because I am too overbearing, apparently. Until then, she refuses to learn. :banghead: Lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom