AFN member switching to photos

• Thread starter Farmacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmacy

Farmacy

Btw, can anyone recommend a truely exceptional strain? There are so many unique and delicious looking strains, I'm kind of overwhelmed. 'Napalm OG' looks incredible!

Any recommendations or opinions are welcomed and much appreciated.

Farmacy

Farmacy

A quick sneak peak at my next project; a 213 OG clone that I was gifted, she has taken root and is in veg, in my testing tent and ready for cloning. I plan on taking 7 clones. I will put 4 in soil and 1 in coco (the last one returns to my gifter). I will document the who ordeal, along with some other OG seeds I have aquired.

prop 215 sb 420 compliant

Farmacy

Farmacy

This is my SAD I just harvested. Sort of strange: she is a saty pheno (displays a sativa phenotype) when the strain is reported to be 90% indy genotype. She smells of mint chocolate, my gurl agrees... They all of a sudden she changed her mind and said "Nope, I recognize it now!.... Maple!..... It smells like maple.... Maple bacon!"

.... So that's what I'm dealing with over here...

Lol, I think it smells like mint chocolate, she thinks it has a more Maple and Meaty smell, like maple bacon from Trade Joes, apparently (don't think they even carry it, I believe she is thinking of "Apple Wood smoked Bacon", but who knows what goes on in that head of hers, lol!)

Anyways, it cannot be argued that it is a magnificent smoke. I was blown away. Felt an intense menthol like sensation in the back-center part of my brain.

Smell is out of this world, scissor hash was excellent.

Sweet Afghani Delicious from Sweet Seeds. Sweet Seed's gear has never let me down, I though that this may be the first time that my expectations would be letdown, but it was quite the contrary. She was a very unsightly and unhealthy looking plant, but turn out devestatingly beautiful.

I am in a big rush and this post was hastily written, I'll be back with a few more pics and details this evening.

Top Bottom