African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Yes it will be kind of a hybrid but think of it as refining the strain for the better. Because I would be selecting for the best phenotype and genotype and makeing it a homozygous trait instead of heterozygous trait. That way when people optain or buy theese seeds they will be Getting what there bying. Because if you Check out what markscastle has to say about the strain in some of his threads it needs some work done to it. Here I want you to Check this out.
http://forum.growkind.com/showthread.php?t=35076#.U76nAtm9Kc1

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

I will be selecting phenotype #1 and/or #5 depending on the genetics.

william76

william76

Yes it will be kind of a hybrid but think of it as refining the strain for the better. Because I would be selecting for the best phenotype and genotype and makeing it a homozygous trait instead of heterozygous trait. That way when people optain or buy theese seeds they will be Getting what there bying. Because if you Check out what markscastle has to say about the strain in some of his threads it needs some work done to it. Here I want you to Check this out.
http://forum.growkind.com/showthread.php?t=35076#.U76nAtm9Kc1
Yea iv read mark castles post and I agree,but I'd still keep a pure line and work it for traits in that line,u could make it more stable through inbreeding to a certain degree,no?i respect what your doin friend,your lucky to be workin with it,hope you find what your lookin for,76

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

William76 that's exactly what I mean that's is what I will do. I hope you didn't think I meant cross it to a indica or other strain because no if I would do that it will destroy the whole purpose. I would only do that if it was already true breeding and then I would always keep some seeds and clone of the best mother plant and pollen of the best father plant.

-Kush Kloud

william76

william76

William76 that's exactly what I mean that's is what I will do. I hope you didn't think I. . meant cross it to a. indica or other strain because no if I would do that it will destroy the whole purpose. I would. only do that if it was already true breeding and then I would always keep some seeds and. clone of the best mother plant and pollen of the best father plant.
F
-Kush Kloud
Now we're talking,thanks for. clarifying,yea I think that's what a few of us would do with them if we could,good luck and respect,76

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom