African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

I'm trying to figure out which pheno you have there. How long till it gets very cold by you?
IDK which pheno, but it smells of lemon and pine scent! No cinnamon here! My buddy has a couple of Critical Blue OG XXL autoflower males from my seeds. I'm going throw some pollen on a branch and try to make an autoflower version of the BAM! 😁 That could be CRAZY!!! 😜

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Are those buds pretty hard or in between?
Dense a bit in the middle area but still soft on the outside. Still stacking up and filling in. VERY sticky and resinous already though! But then again, ALL my stuff this year is turning out phenomenal!
Just look at my Black Afghan! Which although some phenotypes are black, this one isn't! LOL!
Screenshot 20210929 195426
20210929 191621

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Well I harvested the Bam pollen pods 2 ways. Picked all the bigger ones off & cut some branches to put in water!
Both worked, but the picked pods on parchment opened same day & days after giving me enough pollen for many applications.
The water appl. is working ok to, but that’s just icing on the cake (slower pollen release).
Well I liked this male plant, it really was capable of being a multiple top plant, so if I can get a bushy Bam female I’ll hopefully have a good cross Pheno for bush plants (African Bush Plant !!!, just kidding). Training will just about bush out any plant…
Winter project…😉
View attachment 1172789
Oh pollen pollen pollen, pollennnn
Oh pollen pollen pollen!!!
View attachment 1172794
View attachment 1172805
Excellent! Thanks for the info brother!

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Anyway to put a bunch of mulch around the root area… then lay an old blanket over the mulch area at night !
Also maybe get some of that super super thin plastic from the hardware store place over the top of the plant using a pole or ladders to keep the frost off of it @ night…
Hopefully this isn’t the dumbest idea you’ve ever heard of…😳. I have no recent outdoor growing experience.

((well since I have no bam now but Pollen, Thought I would throw this GSC auto pic in, making Seeds, moved one of the pots outside to see how the October cooler affects it, Actually this one isn’t pollinated those are still inside))
View attachment 1174105
Thanks for theGREAT ideas there! 👍 I'm MOSTLY an indoor and greenhouse grower as well except for the last few years. So my outdoor skills are a little rusty. 😉 They're 2 different sides of the same coin, so to speak...

grnmtn

grnmtn

Dense a bit in the middle area but still soft on the outside. Still stacking up and filling in. VERY sticky and resinous already though! But then again, ALL my stuff this year is turning out phenomenal!
Just look at my Black Afghan! Which although some phenotypes are black, this one isn't! LOL! View attachment 1174423View attachment 1174424
Nice! I harvested some purple Afghan in May.
IMG 20211001 045722635
4 months and it's terps are full blown now. Great sleeping weed.

Last edited:
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
How can that Facebook idiot expect him to tell him his seed/bean source and then call him a fraud because he won't, he also just opened himself up to a costly lawsuit for slander... even if his claims are true, he should prepare himself to be able to prove it or end up paying big for it.

grnmtn

grnmtn

He sent me a video of him standing in a breeding house and next to a tumbler with pounds in it, industrial? So the issue is not revealing source of seeds?

jimihendrixsantana

jimihendrixsantana

I dont know ewho to trust.. never. Especially i beware of people complainingm, dayin day out.

Who takes on wich role, that out my league to decide.
but entertaining..

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

I had a pretty good conversation with him a while back. Was talking about the different businesses he’s into. Plant servicing and outside greenhouse building (A separate company he has ) etc. if I remember correctly).

Also talked to him about the African I smoked back in the 80s, he told me his top genetics come from a older long time grower best I can remember. this guy is really just getting things going & May be breading on his own now, I don’t know ?
(He told me they haven’t Femed Bam, because of it being a land race not wanting to change the strain. Just look at the seeds I don’t remember seeing Seeds like that since the 1970s and all the pure sativa strains i used to get. Now I’ve mainly bought Auto flowers last three years, so obviously I haven’t seen too many Landrace strains or any for that matter. Maybe these striped beans are common for those which I guess I’d say I really don’t care.
They are great looking Seeds, And some of the smoke reports have been pretty good!?!!?!

Also, where the hell did the picture of the bulk beans come from ???
Where was this picture taken ?
at Dantes shop…? At the bulk supplier ?
If so Then the person is a upset insider or Connected to the supplier… I can’t even read the labels on the bulk bean pictures…?
Keep in mind Marijuana seed Connect as I believe at the present time is the only licensed Seed Supplier in Arizona there are some pissed off and jealous people.

Last edited:
grnmtn

grnmtn

Until I grow many of these plants under different circumstances it's hard to know for sure.

Also the bud I smoked in 80s I believe to be outdoor and not indoor and if it was imported from overseas then I will never replicate.

This is the most promising of any attempt that I have seen but no, it's not an exact match of what I remember.

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

Here’s his seed line up from July “21
Here’s a reply regarding autos:

“Arizona Chuck
Jul 28, 2021
Hey sorry for the late reply, you asked abiut the strains i grew that were 26% and 23%. The 26% THC was Watermelon kush x OG fire, the 23% was cookies cream x lemon tree.”

833CDA3F C831 449E 807B 3281F6378141
8106E826 045C 43FF BAB6 89348F58CBCA
DAC6C909 D748 435D 89B4 74319536E868
shaganja

shaganja

yeah, critique is ok (not beeing so black).
But people told it smells of cinnamon.
Tell me wich "average" Strain smells of Cinnamon?
Who knows what it is, but together with someones appologize for his sceptism, well...
could be real.
I mean Dj short said that the real congolese flowers 10 weeks or so, i remember? and he said its highly psychodelic. So, i dont see many "fake" indicators.

I dont say, dont be critical, but dont degrade it without smoking. Its the ultimate proove, black or not. Probably its hard to maintain black Traits in african?
It looks very strong to me, and fairly psychedelic
That would be a fun terpene to hunt!

Top Bottom