African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Well, all three bam are boys. Put some pollen on the malawi gold, and the wild thailand ryder. So thats it for me. I hope you all have successful grows with the b.a.m.
Man! That sucks big time! Personally, after some private chat with another BAM grower, I won't waste my time with ANY breeding projects with BAM! I'm waiting on the REAL African Black Magic seeds when they're mature!
When I will grow them out, I will post HERE, often! Showing their progress! Then I will have it lab tested, especially for THCV content among other things. PROOF of the genetics!
Anyways, feminized seeds will be available to those that have been nice to me, so there will be no males or
hermies. 😁 Unfortunately it's a long process to do properly, so it'll be a few months or longer, but well worth the rewards!
Good luck and happy growing brother! 💚
Screenshot 20210725 152231

The REAL African Black Magic!

jimihendrixsantana

jimihendrixsantana

Someone told me those Pics above, are they from this Durban Grower? Someone told me these are pics of the Durban Grower with his BAM are from an Afghani or Paki Landrace.
That doesent mean his seeds are fake at all. Just as Info.

shaganja

shaganja

You guys notice dante erased his messages on this thread. I dont see him now. Figures. Maybe he knows hes messed up, trying to scam thc farmers. P.s. dante, 75 bucks and no flower. You shit ass. Lol anyone watching rez dogs? Lmao!

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

You guys notice dante erased his messages on this thread. I dont see him now. Figures. Maybe he knows hes messed up, trying to scam thc farmers. P.s. dante, 75 bucks and no flower. You shit ass. Lol anyone watching rez dogs? Lmao!
Right on brother! Glad somebody else had the courage and intelligence to speak UP! 👏 BRAVO!

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

Well 1st Gen OGK x GSC auto seeds from (OGK F3 x F5-6?GSC) few more crosses & hopefully stable Sativa dominated monsters.?.That’s what I’m trying to bread… and hopefully one of us will get there with Bam, but I’m a year away from finishing that project myse
721AF6F7 2095 4B7B A798 0F1497738F47
8D97265D B3B2 4844 9503 6341E9283851

seed bush

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Someone told me those Pics above, are they from this Durban Grower? Someone told me these are pics of the Durban Grower with his BAM are from an Afghani or Paki Landrace.
That doesent mean his seeds are fake at all. Just as Info.
You're close... That pic that I posted is from my friend, Ryan, who lived in Durban, who has the REAL African Black Magic, finishing up a seeds run as we speak! He got his from Ghana! My other friend from Africa that has a seeds company, has the Black Mazar from Pakistan and Afghanistan border region! He also has a lot of VERY rare African Landrace strains! Swartberg! Ever heard of it?!
Screenshot 20210824 234618
Screenshot 20210824 234711

jimihendrixsantana

jimihendrixsantana

ahm, so you aknowledge your black Plants are Mazar Landrace . ?

Why you are posting them in a black african Magic Thread.. Is bit confusing

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

ahm, so you aknowledge your black Plants are Mazar Landrace . ?

Why you are posting them in a black african Magic Thread.. Is bit confusing

Yes, of course. Only those 2 pics are Black Mazar from Pakistan and Afghanistan border... clearly labeled!
I've posted original pics of my friends' African Black Magic plants. At least 2 of them... So sorry for any confusion! I tried to be clear as possible!
When I critiqued the BAM plant for being green instead of black...
I was trying to prove a point to certain forum members that were insisting that the black color was from the genetics, NOT the curing process! By posting pics of other black strains, it shows that there's other cannabis plants that might be closely related! 😉

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

Yes, of course. Only those 2 pics are Black Mazar from Pakistan and Afghanistan border... clearly labeled!
I've posted original pics of my friends' African Black Magic plants. At least 2 of them... So sorry for any confusion! I tried to be clear as possible!
When I critiqued the BAM plant for being green instead of black...
I was trying to prove a point to certain forum members that were insisting that the black color was from the genetics, NOT the curing process! By posting pics of other black strains, it shows that there's other cannabis plants that might be closely related! 😉
That is interesting…I know some of the Western Asian or Himalayan mountain areas strains from a article I read & written by a Landrace hunter —who had Noticed one black or purple plant in a field of green plants. He wasn’t real clear if he got the seeds from it, but that was his objective to isolate that dark Pheno…
So I’m not saying that currently Bam is not unique in black, but I wonder if many maybe hundreds of years ago local natives isolated & preserved a unique Pheno & praised the “Black plant” ???🤔
But as you all know I’m no expert, Pheno u got the contacts & 1st hand knowledge

((Forgot to mention this Lanrace hunters search was way back I believe in the 1970s))

Anyway I read this fascinating article today in a magazine called Science News September 11, 2021
Article
“The Seed of An Idea”
(Holy Plasma Batman look at my plants/Buds )!!

To reduce the man made energy eco print & literally green things up
that’s right plasma bombardment of seeds to increase agricultural yield, humm where else could that be used👻

Excerpt: last paragraph interesting
0B8D1016 6EDA 4C78 BD85 69F46E8C6BBD

shaganja

shaganja

I will say tho, thats just the luck of the draw when buying regs, and only purchasing 3 of em. Wont put that on him

grnmtn

grnmtn

Smoke tastes unique. Depending on the pheno the buzz can be mild to semi strong sativa buzz with a mild long lingering effect. Clean buzz, good wake and bake but nothing like the buzz in the 80s. However, could be my growing, pheno, indoor etc? I certainly didn't find a mind blowing pheno out of my 3 females.

Top Bottom