African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArizonaChuck

ArizonaChuck

These 4 on the right are my Black African Magics that i bought from https://marijuanaseedconnect.com/
I trust Dante and his knowledge when he said they were of the strain and the only place ive seen with the seeds. Although i have only been growing for the last 4 months now, ive had these growing for the last 3(the back one stands at 27in) .Am really looking forward putting them in flower and will update with pictures once i do. Id highly recommend getting strains from this site as ive only seen good things from them and take all my business to them. Enjoy the growing.

20210612 192802
20210612 192815
Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

These 4 on the right are my Black African Magics that i bought from https://marijuanaseedconnect.com/
I trust Dante and his knowledge when he said they were of the strain and the only place ive seen with the seeds. Although i have only been growing for the last 4 months now, ive had these growing for the last 3(the back one stands at 27in) .Am really looking forward putting them in flower and will update with pictures once i do. Id highly recommend getting strains from this site as ive only seen good things from them and take all my business to them. Enjoy the growing.
20210605 170211
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME brother! 👏 They look beautiful, healthy and vibrant! Definitely dark... Can't wait to see if it knocks your sox off! Please, do keep us updated! Happy growing brother!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
So I called this store and talked to the owner. He has one breeder who he gets his genetics from and the guy has been doing it for over 30 years. This strain was testing at 5% THCV. These seeds are F8 seeds. He said everyone from our blog is buying them up like crazy so get on it if you want these seeds!! Someone make more seeds bc these will be some sought after genetics Forsure!! Very nice conversation with the owner about this statins and how he sources his genetics. Have a good day fam!!

Pwkick

Pwkick

There is also another sativa strain of interest to me it is called Dalat and it is from Vietnam in the province of Dalat it is said to have been cultivated for centuries by the indigenous tribes of mountain people know as Montagnards. I read it on an article on high times and another article.
http://allaboutweed.blogspot.com/2011/12/vietnam-dalat-green-purple.html?m=1
This is the other article and the high times article is called The Heart of Dankness it is on hightimes.com

You all should check it out
My mom's boyfriend brought me some dark dark bud from Vietnam wonder if this is it it was super potent and the phycoative was crazy

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I would also be interested it will be a while before I’m able to pop them but what if I buy 4 and between both of us we should get some thing worth keeping - I’ll send ya a cut of two and vice versa just a thought ?
Unfortunately I'm in Europe so cuts/clones are not really an option but I'll definitely make seeds first time growing them if I get my hands on some and you will be more than welcome to some of them :-)
I can't grow them until January anyway so hopefully they won't be sold by the time I can afford a handful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom