Age Old Question

• Thread starter bevin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bevin

bevin

So Im useing the full line of age old organics and its growing great. My question is on Age Old Promote. How the heck do I use this stuff, do I add some to my regular feeding. AN one that uses age old products that can help me would be awesome. Thank you and happy growing.

waayne

waayne

bevin I've used Promote at the rate of 1 tsp per gallon

I fed it in veg and into mid flower about once a week...

Personally I think you'll get better results brewing ACT or using Sea Green

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I like age old stuff. I probably works ok. Kelp and humic...those are goodies.

Like waayne said....ACT would be better if you have the space/time and stuff....

I am on an every other day watering schedule. The last thing I do on water/feed day...is make another 5 gallons of tea. I use 5 gallons in 55g rez every time I water....every time. It so easy once it became a routine. It literally takes 10 minutes to clean stones, bag, and bucket....toss fresh stuff in the bag.....turn on the pump. Voila'

peace

bevin

bevin

So I just came across another problem. I have been going by the feeding schedule that they give and it goes up to 4 weeks for veg, but then it only gives me another 4 weeks for flower. So if any one has a feeding chart that would be awesome. I use the full line of age old nothing else

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Age Old has been around for a long time. They are not a nutrient company based on cannabis, like some of the other companies. Use your best judgment on feeding schedule; I'd say repeat week 3 several times... stop by the shop if you want to chat about it. No purchase required, haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom