Aggresive Dog

• Thread starter 3 balls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
My gosh, it's like people in this thread haven't owned a dog before. That dog is your responsibility and you need to work on that dog everyday. Considering putting the dog down is a cop out at best, and evil at worst. Have you ever had a powerful breed before? They require lots of training, exercise and attention. All this bad behavior is something that can be fixed. Have you ever watched a Ceaser Dog Rescue show? He ever have a dog he gave up on? I didn't think so..... That dog is a part of your family, and you should treat it as such. Wake up and get a grip.

The dog isn't a shinny new object you bought for fun. A dog is a part of your family and deserves to be loved and treated like any other family member.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry you're having this problem with your doggie,.... I had a little terrier mix for about ten years and she suddenly started aggressive behavior and attacked my little min pin.. I grabbed her by the neck and picked her up and she still had the little guy in her mouth. I got him away from her but she turned and bit me. My old dad always told me that if your dog ever tastes your blood, you'll never be able to trust it again. I put her harness on her and got my pistol and put her in my truck and took her out and shot her.... it was a pretty hard thing to do but I couldn't see any other solution. I loved her ... she was with us ten years. But dogs can have mental problems just like people. I hope you find a solution to your problem but my advice to you is don't trust that this dog won't bite again. Keep a special eye on it around food and other people. Look for strange behavior. You may be able to tell that there is something different about the behavior. Good luck.

Fucking phyco.

Could you imagine the last thoughts of your dog? Pleading for it's life, looking up at you saying I made just one mistake dad, please dont kill me. Then your phyco ass shoots the dog dead. What a horrible person you must be to do such a thing. I hope you don't have kids, and never own another pet. You have serious mental problems, should we just shoot you?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

wow a lashing from ones opinion,wow,this i know for a fact folks,we all talk about shock collars and such and this is how they train dogs,then the owner get them back scared of the world ,there is a life challenge,back in the 60's and early 70's trouble kids were dealt with same way,ya all mama and daddy had to do is lock you up for OBSERVATION THEY CALLED IT,then they strap you to a gurney and put a pad on each temple,throw a stick of leather in your mouth and bust your ass with a jolt of electricity,ya a pleasant experience and reason i left home at 14,forget shit,all crap you remember the shock the rest of your life.
with that im leave and just say this,however you choice is your choice to train your animals,can you live with it? i have had all pitbulls and never had to lay a hand on them at all,simply because i live with a firm but fair outlook on life,gadgets arent going to do it for you but the mind will,every time that dog looks you in the eyes,stare him or her down till they look away,that is a animals domince,all they know is survival to the fittest,dont think for one moment they are stupid and they will stretch all to the limit,it up to you to work with them to you have a comfort zone for both,that troubled dog may save your life one day.
the only one thing i do agree with as for bulldog420 is the continues work you have to do,the rest is just troll shit to stir crap up

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I tried the shock collar once, never found it very effective. I’ve trained these dogs with lots of love and at the same time dominance in my own special way. There spoiled as fuck but still behave in the manor I’ve trained them to be. The little one in the front is my 8th German Shepherd.
662E8AFB 6E50 4164 92ED D7EC209AE147
13088F27 2D1A 4A35 BE7E AB8C5794AF04

Ina

Ina

Choose wisely at first.I personally can deal with that size:)It is a little bit bigger than true chihuahua.I really like enormous dogs but i'm 50kilos so I cant even take them for a walk on a leash:)

P1000054
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

these are my bulldogs,the great dane is saying goodbye,we had to put him done next day,went blind and had diabetice,best friend is never forgot,all my animals have spend there whole lives with me,all were rescue animals and thats why i never have layed hands on them,all in the eyes i tell ya,they feel and see just as we do,in there own way even comunicate with ya,talk about a hard head,me and ike would stare at each other for hours and we both gave in when the dinner bell rung hahahah

Papasomni

Papasomni

Fucking phyco.

Could you imagine the last thoughts of your dog? Pleading for it's life, looking up at you saying I made just one mistake dad, please dont kill me. Then your phyco ass shoots the dog dead. What a horrible person you must be to do such a thing. I hope you don't have kids, and never own another pet. You have serious mental problems, should we just shoot you?
While I admit I took umbrage to your short sighted over reaction to my contribution to this thread, I'm over it now. I sincerely hope that you never have to face a similar situation.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
While I admit I took umbrage to your short sighted over reaction to my contribution to this thread, I'm over it now. I sincerely hope that you never have to face a similar situation.

I had dogs that fight, and I worked through it with vigorous exercise and training. I didn't take them out to the woods and shoot them...... What did you do, just leave the body? What a phyco.

The dogs I spoke of found their place in our pack and I had to put in effort every single day, but that is the deal you make when someone has kids or buys a dog. You have a life long contract to do whatever is humanly possible for that animal or child. To save up enough money to pay for any surgery. To invest time to fix bad behaviors. People that have kids, or buy dogs, and discard that life by ignoring or killing that life are things of nightmares. May God have mercy on your soul.

And for the record, one of those dogs just passed in the last couple years. I petted her head for hours the night she passed, telling her I wished I could have given her more in life. Even though I had given her as much as I could. I couldn't imagine losing a loved one, looking them in the eyes, and knowing I didn't do everything to make their life better. No idea how somebody gives up on their family member because of one fight, and shoots them dead. What must be going through your mind? I am guessing not much, hence the phyco part.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
wow a lashing from ones opinion,wow,this i know for a fact folks,we all talk about shock collars and such and this is how they train dogs,then the owner get them back scared of the world ,there is a life challenge,back in the 60's and early 70's trouble kids were dealt with same way,ya all mama and daddy had to do is lock you up for OBSERVATION THEY CALLED IT,then they strap you to a gurney and put a pad on each temple,throw a stick of leather in your mouth and bust your ass with a jolt of electricity,ya a pleasant experience and reason i left home at 14,forget shit,all crap you remember the shock the rest of your life.
with that im leave and just say this,however you choice is your choice to train your animals,can you live with it? i have had all pitbulls and never had to lay a hand on them at all,simply because i live with a firm but fair outlook on life,gadgets arent going to do it for you but the mind will,every time that dog looks you in the eyes,stare him or her down till they look away,that is a animals domince,all they know is survival to the fittest,dont think for one moment they are stupid and they will stretch all to the limit,it up to you to work with them to you have a comfort zone for both,that troubled dog may save your life one day.
the only one thing i do agree with as for bulldog420 is the continues work you have to do,the rest is just troll shit to stir crap up

Ask any professional dog trainer about shock collars. They don't use them for a reason. Only hack dog trainers with no skill that are lazy use shock collars. Usually the same kind that run pit bull fight rings.

It's regarded as bad practice.

Nobody trolling either. Just pointing out evil when it presents itself. Remember, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." I wonder if the dead dog would think this is trolling, or telling an important lesson?

Or you can call it trolling, whatever.

Last edited:
Phylex

Phylex

Ask any professional dog trainer about shock collars. They don't use them for a reason. Only hack dog trainers with no skill that are lazy use shock collars. Usually the same kind that run pit bull fight rings.

It's regarded as bad practice.
Actually, that's not true at all. I have always owned dogs and I have always been against "shock collars." IMO they have always seemed inhumane, and I would have agreed with you up until last year. However your comment is too biased and opinion based. Just as my thinking was all of the years I was against them. However there's many effective ways of training a dog and not every way will work as there's many different types of dogs and what motivate them. I'd rather keep this short rather then get into all of the details, but "professional" dog trainers do recommend shock collars. It's just recommended as a last resort for cases like my dog. My dog has a very high pain tolerance and corrections with a choke collar are typically ineffective. I can only speak on "the boss e-collar" because it was the only one recommended and the one I used. It works great. I was hesitant at first, but I shocked myself, my GF, and my kids with it before even deciding to use it. It was not that bad at all. But its enough of very brief, uncomfortable, distraction. It works. Period. And my "Hack Dog Trainer" that eventually suggested it is a very expensive, high profile training facility. Obedience training is obvious, but they specialize in aggressive dogs, agility training, and Schutzhund. They're the official training facility for the County Sheriff K-9 program. Not that it matters much, but they also have been called upon to train dogs of some local celebs. I guess these "Hack" dog trainers have quite the reputation around here.

Phylex

Phylex

Now I would never agree with someone buying just any shock collar and using it. I'm sure there's crap shock collars out there. But mine is adjustable and customizable. It's set to settings that are dialed in for my specific dog. It has two settings. A mild pulse, like gently tugging a leash, and a correction. I also believe the most important thing about using e-collars is the owner being trained on how to use them correctly. I feel like thats a must.

BudBogart

BudBogart

The shock collar is like poking a stick at an already irritated animal. Don’t do it.
I owned Akita’s for 30 years and believe the way to have a dominant breed dog as a family member is by constantly, but gently and calmly asserting yourselves as the dominant members. The dog will happily accept its place in the pack once it’s clearly established.
Your dog has food aggression issues. Concentrate on controlling his food and treats.
Don’t let him chew on pigs ears and meat bones since they get him so possessive.
Give him toys to chew instead.
Train him that people are in charge of his food. Hold his favorite treats in your closed fist and only allowing the dog to nibble the treat through your fingers, nice and politely. Teach him to wait for a treat until you give the okay. Things like that.
Get rid of the shock collar.

Papasomni

Papasomni

I had dogs that fight, and I worked through it with vigorous exercise and training. I didn't take them out to the woods and shoot them...... What did you do, just leave the body? What a phyco.

The dogs I spoke of found their place in our pack and I had to put in effort every single day, but that is the deal you make when someone has kids or buys a dog. You have a life long contract to do whatever is humanly possible for that animal or child. To save up enough money to pay for any surgery. To invest time to fix bad behaviors. People that have kids, or buy dogs, and discard that life by ignoring or killing that life are things of nightmares. May God have mercy on your soul.

And for the record, one of those dogs just passed in the last couple years. I petted her head for hours the night she passed, telling her I wished I could have given her more in life. Even though I had given her as much as I could. I couldn't imagine losing a loved one, looking them in the eyes, and knowing I didn't do everything to make their life better. No idea how somebody gives up on their family member because of one fight, and shoots them dead. What must be going through your mind? I am guessing not much, hence the phyco part.

The dog had a mental break... it happens. I could've taken her to the vet but the outcome would've been the same. I've owned dogs for many years. I have some pics in the doggie thread. I knew her very well and she knew the rest of her pack very well also. She turned on all of us. Anyway.... like I said, I hope you never have to face a similar situation. It's not easy putting one of your dogs down. In rural texas, we don't usually take an animal into town to have a vet put them down. It's generally done with a bullet to the head. Think about the fact that things are not always done the same in other places before you start insulting people with all your ignorant remarks.

Slimone

Slimone

How have things been going with the bad dog?

Did you give him a lesson on where his position in the pack?? Or get rid of it?

basscaptain

basscaptain

Pups need to know who is boss.......you need to look them in the eyes and tell them who is boss..................... you can't turn away, blink , nothing .................... you have to make then look the other way....... that's there way of showing you , your boss..... and this needed to be done alot................................................. there was a lot of good info so I hope all is well... If not take it to a NO KILL SHELTER...................................................................................................................................................................

basscaptain

basscaptain

Just a heads up your dog loves you guys and he doesn't know your son really...... He Is watching out for his own, your son needs to work with him too...

I other thing and Please don't take this the wrong way....

But If that dog is being loved, feed and is Happy at home and does that, I think your dog is telling you something........ If my Dogs DON'T Like You, Then I don't like you they feel everything.....

Top Bottom