Agricultural Pollen Extractor used with Dry Ice

• Thread starter AquaLabTech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yep works like a charm - but you dont need to use near as much dry ice as shown here

G

gooey

very nice video, like that box of differnt kinds, peace n puffs

Billygoat

Billygoat

This is one of my next purchase. I love my washer machine and press I've bought. I've got a question and it might sound dumb. Since I don't know anything about dry ice. I'm guessing it melts and things get wet! So, I'm guessing you press the water out?

Nice video and love everything I've ordered.
Take care,
BG

C

cymbaline

This is one of my next purchase. I love my washer machine and press I've bought. I've got a question and it might sound dumb. Since I don't know anything about dry ice. I'm guessing it melts and things get wet! So, I'm guessing you press the water out?

Nice video and love everything I've ordered.
Take care,
BG

dry ice evaporates, it doesn't melt.
It is a frozen gas. Don't touch it with your bare hands ever or set it on anything of importance. I wouldn't use mass amounts in a closed environment.
Keep the fresh air coming in when using a lot of it..

P

primeform

dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide. so when it melts it goes back to its gas form. so no liquid

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey guys, thanks for the info. Didn't know it was a gas. You learn something new every day. Have to give this a try when I buy my unit.
Take care,
BG

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah man - this works so awesome - Im smoking on some I made out of mcfly and the white - 15 minute spin - shit is clean as hell and bubbles very nicely

I liked my APE a lot even before I figured out you can toss dry ice in there - its a nice tumbler - definitely good bang for the buck - its way better built then all those rubbermade tub tumblers out there

first pic is the white and mcfly kief made from bud - the dry ice really helps you break up the bud so you get a good yield

second pic is wifi kief made from trim

I prefer to leave it in powder form - way easier to top bong rips or put a few good pinches in a joint (my fav way to smoke it) to kick them doobies up a notch

White mcfly kief
Wifi kief
C

CAPO

looks nice mother....i love some fresh pollen!...which screen did you use?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thx bro - tastes great and fucking makes you sweat and rush hard too

was taking rips last night - got just a bit happy and choked hard and head rushed real good - packed it up again and spaced it that I had just done that and did it again - almost dropped the bong - I was looking for the "Oh Shit" handles on my couch - lol

Im pretty sure the one it came with is a 180

they have some new ones (smaller) out now as well

S

SourPatchSwag

awesome

that looks great it is awesome when you can get a concentrate that pure without the chems i am definately looking to get on board

R

Relaxed420

Got a Q, been trying this the last few weeks and LOVE how easy this is and not too messy either! Been using a 120 or 110 micron and I dont seem to be getting a FULL melt only half melt, is this the size micron and if so what micron should I use? I got a 110 silk screen for like 15 bux and can get smaller sizes for the same, I was thinking about a 90 mic, would this do, thought about a 90 run for smoking, then do 110 with left overs for cooking... am I on the right track for getting it full melt?

M

mrdizzle

Got a Q, been trying this the last few weeks and LOVE how easy this is and not too messy either! Been using a 120 or 110 micron and I dont seem to be getting a FULL melt only half melt, is this the size micron and if so what micron should I use? I got a 110 silk screen for like 15 bux and can get smaller sizes for the same, I was thinking about a 90 mic, would this do, thought about a 90 run for smoking, then do 110 with left overs for cooking... am I on the right track for getting it full melt?

its kind of strain specific, my bubba used to be the 90 bag but my sours were the 45bag

R

Relaxed420

So I just got back from silk screen shop and the measure by thread count per inch not micron, I got a 225 figuring twice thread count puts me about half the micron, maybe??? So how do I figure acual size without a micrometer? Am I guessing about right? They said aqualabs gets 300's but that seemed too fine for this thought maybe those were for final pressing of water extraction, maybe....

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
300's

We use the 300's for Drying Water Hash only, not pressing or separating.

Aqua Lab Tech

C

Codisious

Type Of Paper For Pressing Dry Sift?

Does anyone know what kind of paper they use in the video to press the dry sift or do any of you guys have suggestions?

Top Bottom