Ahhh!!! Crap!! Its rained on my Buds!

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MIway

If you have visible mold growth then it is already too late, the plant has been infected and it will be extremely difficult to rid the plant of it's infection. Preventative spraying is a good idea if you know you are likely to have mold issues.

Also when dealing with this sort of think it is best to do a LIGHT spraying. You do not want to be forcing water down into the buds. It also does little good if you only do it once - you need to keep on a regular schedule with it until harvest.

I know Sea mentioned this on the other thread but OxiDate works very well for mold most of the time. Leaves behind no smell or taste what-so-ever and is safe to use right up until the day of harvest.

Do not be afraid to peer into the core of the bud either, that is where it almost always starts. Keep an eye out for yellowing leaves or slight discoloration too - that is a dead give away. Also helps to inspect twice a day, once in the morning light and once in the evening light.

This hit the head for me bro... thanks for the clarification.

I was just picturing a single soaking of peroxide, which for me, meant a rewetting... and a single application at that. So, the next day, new spores arrive & the plant has had a lot of moisture in it... with residual likely deep inside the nugs. Meaning, old spores are inside, and the double shot of moisture might allow for germination... I'm picturing botrytis at this point, though the leaves might be pretty swollen & tender too.

My limitation in seeing this as a regimented application, trying to stay light on the misting. Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom