Ai 0.9 Cu. Ft. Vacuum Oven And The First Church Of Appliantology

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Just fired her up for the first time to burn the glue off. She is sexy. Got the petite model. Fairly straight forward operation, nothing too serious. I'm thinking about experimenting with a little Appliantology and have been ardently studying the works of L.Ron Hoover. Any active practitioners tips would be appreciated.

zeke

zeke

The cheap one. It gets to 30Hg in minutes. Then I close the vacuum valve and chill. Running outdo permafrost trim and nug. Reeks like wreck. Running the oven at 90f. Been crackalackin all day and the stuff looks really nice. I'm letting it muffin until it fills the shelf and collapses on itself under 30Hg at90f. So far so good. It's turning into nice crystalline material.

zeke

zeke

Got three shelves full chilling at 30Hg and 90f. Gonna let her rip all night. Maybe some elves will stop by tonight and finish up. Mechanical machine elves of the sort Terrance McKenna babbled aboot...

zeke

zeke

Here's a sample. From permafrost material. No longer sticky and getting dryer after a night. One more day and it should be perfect. The concentrate totally expanded and then collapsed into a thin layer under 30Hg really nicely exposing the surface area and allowing a slow dry under low temps.

zeke

zeke

And shatter after a few days at 90, 100 and finishing at 115. Followed GWs tips and did the math to account for my altitude and dial in my inches of mercury. Carefully avoiding the boiling points of various cannabinoids and terpenes..

zeke

zeke

By dialing in the appropriate temperature in relation to elevation and vacuum pressure, retention of terpenes in the material resulted in recognizable scents and flavors. Permafrost reeks like the wreck for instance...and tastes like it too.

Top Bottom