Airflow, Tower Fan Or Wall Mounted Osc?

• Thread starter jinxjj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jinxjj

I am in need of a fan setup for my bloom tent which is 4'x3'x7'.

I am not sure if i should get a tall tower fan and stick it in the corner, or get a wall mounted oscillating fan.

I am leaning towards a tower fan since it will blow air evenly across the height of the plants, and a wall mount would really only be pushing air across the top of that canopy, not getting deep down into the foliage.

Only downside to the tower is i lose some floor space, but really only 1 spot for a plant so not that big a deal.

Suggestions?

Muckman420

Muckman420

I kept playing with stuff for instance, I have a ceiling fan, an oscillating fan, 2 box fans.

Now the cool air humidifier blows only cool moist air not vapor, and a portable A/C unit.

I was runnin just fans for a while and was good, now I have had to play with vpd by pumping in cooler air as the plants are breathing more and the humidifier is working wonders since I put it in last night. I'm staying 72 F with RH of 58-60%

Experiment and don't be afraid to make a mistake, think of mistakes as a new way to not do something... I can't really screw this one up, stay on top of your plants, show them love, they will let you know what they want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom